1. Abd El-Kader, A. A., Shaaban, S. M., and Abd El-Fattah, M. S. 2010. Effect of irrigation levels and organic compost on okra plants (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) grown in sandy calcareous soil. Agriculture Biology Journal North America 1: 225-231.
2. Ahmadi, J., Seyfi, M. M., and Amini, M. 2013. Effect of spraying micronutrients Fe, Zn and Ca on grain and oil yield of sesame (Sesamus indicum L.) varieties. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 5 (3): 115-130. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Ahmadian, A. 2004. Effect of irrigation frequency and manure on yield and quality of cumin. MSc Thesis, College of Agriculture, University of Zabol. (in Persian).
4. Aminpoor, R., and Musavi, S. F. 1995. The effect of irrigation times on developmental stages, yield and its components of cumin. Agriculture Science Natural Resource Journal 1: 1-7. (in Persian).
5. Babaeian, M., Heidari, M., and Ghanbari, A. 2008. Effects of foliar micronutrient application on osmotic adjustments, grain yield and yield components in sunflower (Alster cultivar) under water stress at three stages. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 40 (12): 119-129. (in Persian).
6. Baghaei, N., Keshavarz, N., Shukrivahed, H., and Nazaran, M. H. 2012. Effect of nano-iron chelate on yield and yield components of rice. 12th Iranian Crop Sciences Congress, September 4-6. Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran. Pp: 1-5. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Baghai, N., Keshavarz, N., AminiDehaghai, M., and Nazaran, M. H. 2012. Effect of Nano iron chelate fertilizer on yield and yield components of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) under different irrigation intervals. National congress on Medicinal plants. Kish Island. Iran. (in Persian).
8. Baghai, N., and Maleki Farahani, S. 2014. Comparison of Nano and micro Chelated iron fertilizers on quantitative yield and assimilates allocation of saffron (Crocus sativus L.). Journal of Saffron Research 1 (2): 156-169. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Basole, V. D., Deotale, R. D., Ilmulwar, S. R., Raut, S. S., and Kadwe, S. B. 2003. Effect of hormone and nutrients on morpho-physiological characters and yield of soybean. Journal Soils and Crops 13: 135-139.
10. Bybordy, A., and Mamedov, G. 2010. Evaluation of application methods efficiency of zinc and iron for canola (Brassica napus L.). Notulae Scientia Biologicae 2 (1): 94-103.
11. Cakmak, I. 2000. Possible roles of zinc in protecting plant cells from damage by reactive oxygen species. New Phytologist 146: 185-205.
12. Davar Zareii, F., Roozbahani, A., and Hosnamidi, A. 2014. Evaluation the effect of water stress and foliar application of Fe nanoparticles on yield, yield components and oil percentage of safflower (Carthamus tinctorious L.). International journal of Advanced Biological and Biomedical Research 2 (4): 1150-1159.
13. Dumee, L. F., Lemoine, J. B., Ancel, A., Hameed, N., He, L., and Kong, L. 2015. Control of partial coalescence of self-assembled metal nano-particles across lyotropic liquid crystals templates towards long range meso-porous metal frameworks design. Nanomaterials 5: 1766-1781.
14. Ebrahimi, M., and Hassanpour, A. 2002. Compare among early and late varieties of corn using iron and zinc spraying and different planting dates in Fars. Seventh Congress of Agriculture. (in Persian).
15. Eskandari, H., Zehtab Salmasi, S., and Ghasemi-Golozani, K. 2010. Evaluation of water use efficiency and grain yield of sesame cultivars as a second crop under different irrigation regimes. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture Science 2/20 (1): 39-51. (in Persian).
16. Farrokhinia, M., Roshdi, M., PasebanEslam, B., and Sasandoust, R. 2011. Evaluation of some physiological characteristics on yield of spring safflower under water stress. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 42 (3): 545-553. (in Persian).
17. Fayyaz, M., Zare, S., and Ashori, P. 2011. Identification and distribution of pharmaceutical and industrial crops of Chaharmahal-va-Bakhtiari province, Institute of Forests and Rangelands Research. (in Persian).
18. Ghasemian, V., Ghalavand, A., Soroosh zadeh, A., and Pirzad, A. 2010. The effect of iron, zinc and manganese on quality and quantity of soybean seed. Journal Phytology 2 (11): 73-79.
19. Gonzalez, A. M. 2005. Physiological responses of tagasaste to a progressive drought in its native environment on the Canary Islands. Environmental and Experimental Botany 53: 195-204.
20. Hamzei, J., Najjari, S., Sadeghi, F., and Seyedi, M. 2014. Effect of foliar application of nano-iron chelate and inoculation with mesorhizobium bacteria on root nodulation, growth and yield of chickpea under rainfed conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 5 (2): 9-18. (in Persian).
21. Hedayatpour, R., Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., Khademhamzeh, H., and Morshedi, M. 2014. Effect of foliar application of zinc and iron on yield quantity and quality of canola (Brassica napus cv. Talaye) in Zarghan region, Fars. Journal of oil Plants Production 1 (1): 33-42. (in Persian).
22. Hong, F., Zhou, J., and Liu, C. 2005. Effect of nano-TiO2 on photochemical reaction of chloroplasts of spinach. Biological Trace Element Research 105: 269-79.
23. Jaberzadeh, A., Moaveni, P., Tohidi Moghadam, H. R., and Moradi, A. 2010. Effect of TiO2 nanoparticles spraying on agronomic characteristics of wheat under condition drought stress. Journal of Crop Eco physiology 2 (4): 295-301. (in Persian).
24. Joseph, T., and Morrisson, M. 2006. Nanoforum: Nanotechnology in agriculture and food. European Nanotechnology Gateway.
25. Kafi, M. 2002. Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) production and Processing. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad press. pp: 195.
26. Kafi, M., RashedMohassel, M., Kouchaki, A. R., Mollafilabi, A. 2002. Cumin: Production and Processing Technology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. pp 78-73. (in Persian).
27. Kafi, M., and Keshmiri, A. 2011. Study of yield in landraces and cultivars of Hindi cumin (Cuminum cyminum) in dry and saline conditions. Journal of Horticultural Science 25 (3): 327-334. (in Persian).
28. Kazemi, E., Baradaran, R., Seghat eslami, M. J., and Ghasemi, A. 2014. Effect of Zn and Fe foliar application on grain sorghum under drought stress. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 102: 190-196. (in Persian).
29. Krystofova, O., Sochor, J., Zitka, O., Babula, P., Kudrle, V., Adam, V., and Kizek, R. 2013. Effect of Magnetic Nanoparticles on Tobacco BY-2 Cell Suspension Culture. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 10: 47-71.
30. Laalinia, A. A., Majnoon Hosseini. N., and Galostian, M. 2012. Effect of water stress on yield and yield components of mung bean at different grows (Vigna radiate L.). Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 95: 108-115. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Liscano, J. F., Wilson, C. E., Norman, R. J., and Slaton, N. A. 2000. Zinc availability to rice from seven granular fertilizers. AAES Research Bulletin 963: 1-31.
32. Liu, X. M., Zhang, F. D., Zhang, S. Q., He, X. S., Fang, R., Feng, Z., and Wang, Y. 2005. Effects of nano-ferric oxide on the growth and nutrients absorption of peanut. Plant Nutr Fert Science 11: 14-18.
33. Mazaherinia, S., Astaraei, A. R., Fotovat, A., and Monshi, A., 2010. Nano iron oxide particles efficiency on Fe , Mn , Zn and Cu concentrations in wheat plant. World Appl Science Journal 7 (1): 36-40.
34. Mohammad Khani, E., and Roozbahani, A. 2015. Application of vermicompost and nano iron fertilizer on yield improvement of grain corn (Zea mays L.). Journal of Plant Eco-physiology 23: 123-131. (in Persian).
35. Monjezi, F., Vazin, F., and Hassanzadehdelouei, M. 2013. Effects of iron and zinc spray on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum) in drought stress. Cercetări Agronomice in Moldova, XLVI (1): 23-32.
36. Pandey, A. C., Sanjay, S. S., and Yadav, R. S. 2010. Application of ZnO nanoparticles in influencing the growth rate of Cicer arietinum L. Journal of Experimental Nanoscience 5 (6): 488-497.
37. Patra, D. D., Anwar, M., Singh, S., Prasad, A., and Singh, D. V. 1999. Aromatic and medicinal plants for salt and moisture stress condition. Recent advances in management of arid ecosystem. Proceeding of Symposium Held in Indiam, March, pp. 347-350.
38. Peyvandi, M., Parande, H., and Mirza, M. 2011. Comparison of nano Fe chelate with Fe chelate effect on growth parameters and antioxidant enzymes activity of Ocimum Basilicum. New Cell Mol Biotechnology 4: 89-99. (in Persian).
39. Pourgholam, M., Nemati, N., and Oveysi, M. 2013. Effect of zinc and iron under the influence of drought on yield and yield components of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Annals of Biological Research 4 (4): 186-189.
40. Ramroudi, M., KeikhZhaleh, M., Galavi, M., SeghaEslami, M., Baradaran, R. 2011. Effect of foliar application of micro-nutrients and irrigation regimes on yield and quality psyllium. Journal of Agricultural Ecology 3: 219-226. (in Persian).
41. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Norozpoor, Gh., Nabati, J., and Mohammad Abadi, A. A. 2005. Effects of different irrigation intervals and plant density on morphological characteristics, grain and oil yields of sesame (Sesamum indicum). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 3 (1): 57-68. (in Persian).
42. Sepehri, A., and Vaziriamjad, A. 2015. The Effect of Iron and Zinc Nano Fertilizers on Quantitative Yield of Chicory (Cichorium inyubus L.) in Different Crop Densities. Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 61-74. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Shabanzadeh, S. H., Ramroudi, M., and Galavi, M. 2012. Influence of Micronutrients Foliar Application on Seed Yield and Quality Traits of Black Cumin in Different Irrigation Regimes. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 1 (2): 79-89. (in Persian).
44. Sharma, D. K., and Sanwal, A. 1992. Influence of nutrition on Brassica genotypes in response to water. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry New Delhi 19 (2): 110-115.
45. Sheykhbaglou, R., Sedghi, M., Tajbakhsh shishevan, M., and Sharifi, S. R. 2010. Effects of nano-iron oxide particles on agronomic traits of soybean. Notulae Science Biology 2: 112-113.
46. Silva, D. D., Kane, M. E., and Beeson, R. C. 2012. Changes in root and shoot growth and biomass partition resulting from different irrigation intervals for Ligustrum japonicum Thunb. Horticulture Science 47 (11): 1634-1640.
47. Tavakkoli Zeinali, A. 2002. The effect of irrigation cessation at different growth stages on yield and its components in safflower seed. M.Sc. Thesis, Tehran University, 120 p. (in Persian).
48. Torabian, Sh., and Zahedi, M. 2013. Effects of Foliar Application of Common and Nano-sized of Iron Sulphate on the Growth of Sunflower Cultivars under Salinity. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 44 (1): 109-118. (in Persian).
49. Tuncturk, R., and Tuncturk, M. 2006. Effects of different phosphorus levels on the yield and quality components of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Research Journal Agriculture Biology Science 2 (6): 336-340.
50. Yang, F., Hong, F., and You, W. 2006. Influences of nanoanatase TiO2 on the nitrogen metabolism of growing spinach. Biological Trace Element Research 110: 179-90.
51. Zehtab-Salmasi, S., Heidari, F., and Alyari, H. 2008. Effect of microelements and plant density on biomass and essential oil production of peppermint (Mentha piperment L.). Plant Science Research 1: 24-28.