1. Andrade, F. H., and Calvino, P. 2002. Yield responses to narrow rows depend on increased radiation interception. Agronomy Journal 94: 975-980.
2. Angadi, S. V., Cutforth, H. W., McConkey, B. G., and Gan, Y. 2003. Yield adjustment by canola grown at different plant populations under semi-arid conditions. Crop Science 43: 1358-1366.
3. Atlasi-Pak, V., Mamaghani, R., Mesgarbashi, M., and Nabipour, M. 2006. Effect of planting arrangement on radiation use efficiency and dry matter accumulation in three spring rapeseed varieties. Scientific Journal of Agriculture 29 (4): 139-152. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Eilkaei, M. N., and Emam, Y. 2003. Effect of plant density on yield and yield components in two winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 34 (1): 509-515. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Faraji, A. 2004. Effect of row spacing and seed rate on yield and yield components of rapeseed cv. Quantum in Gonbad. Seed and plant 20 (3): 297-314. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Hosseini-Imani, S., and Nasiri, M. 2004. Study and determination of suitable row spacing and seeding rate of oilseedrape cultivars in rice field. Rice Research Institute of Iran (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Hossein Zadeh, M. H., Isfahani, M., Rabiei, B., and Rabiee, M. 2007. Effect of row spacing on grain yield and its components and radiation use efficiency in four rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars grown in paddy fields in Guilan. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 9 (3): 263-281. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Johnson, B. L., and Hanson, B. K. 2003. Row-spacing interactions on spring canola performance in the Northern Great Plains. Agron. J. 95: 703-708.
9. Keihanian, A. M., Mobasser, H. R., Sam-Daliri, M., Bakhshipour, S., and Mohammadi, S. 2012. Effect of seeding rate and nitrogen fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative traits of rapeseed as second crop after rice in Mazandaran. Crop physiology Journal. Azad University, Ahvaz branch. 4 (15): 43-57. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Kutcher, H. R., Turkington, T. K., Clayton, G. W., and Harker, K. N. 2013. Response of herbicide-tolerant canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivars to four row spacings and three seeding rates in a no-till production system. Can. J. Plant Sci. 93: 1229-1236.
11. Ozer, H. 2003. Sowing data and nitrogen rate effects on growth, yield and yield components of two summer rapeseed cultivars. Eur. J. Agron. 19: 453-463.
12. Rabiei, M. 2011. Effect of row spacing and nitrogen fertilizer rates on grain yield and agronomic characteristics of rapeseed cv. Hayola 308 as second crop in paddy fields of Guilan in Iran. Seed and Plant. 27-2 (4): 399-415. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Yazdifar, S. and Rameeh, V. 2009. Effects of row spacing and seeding rates on some agronomical traits of spring canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Central Eur. J. Agric. 10: 115-122.
14. Rao, M. S. S., and Mendham, N. J. 1991. Comparison of canola (B. campestris and B. napus) oilseed rape using different growth regulators, plant population densities and irrigation treatments. J. Agric. Sci. Camb. 177: 177-187.
15. Roozbahani, A., Azadi, A., and Sadeghi, M. 2013. Evaluation the effect of planting date and plant density on yield, yield component and oil of fall rape oil seed in Karaj. Journal of agronomy and plant breeding 9 (1): 91-101. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Sarmadnia, Gh., and Koocheki, E. 1994. Crop physiology. Jihad-e-Daneshghahi of Mashhad University Publications. 470 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Sincik, M., Goksoy, A. T., and Turan, Z. M. 2010. Inﬂuence of sowing properties on winter oilseed rape in a sub-humid Mediterranean environment. Not. Bot. Hortic. Agrobot. Cluj. 38: 171-175.
18. Zarei-Siahbidi, A., Rezaei-Zad, A., and Niazi-Fard, A. 2013. Effect of seeding rate and nitrogen fertilizer on seed yield and its components of oilseed rape cv. Opera. Seed and plant 29 (4): 429-441. (in Persian with English abstract).