1. Agha alikhani, M., Ahmed, I., and Modares Sanavie, A. D. 2007. The effect of planting density and nitrogen rates on yield and forage quality of pearl millet research and construction 77: 27-20.
2. Akbari, P., Ghalavand, A., and Modarres Sanavi, S. A. M. 2010. Effects of different nutrition systems (organic, chemical and intergrated) and bio-fertilizer on yield and other growth traits of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 1 (1): 83-93. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Allahdadi, I., Memari, A., Akbari, Gh., and Lotfifar, O. 2011. Effect of different amounts of municipal solid waste compost on soil properties and nutrient concentration and growth of corn yield. Plant Production Technology 11 (1). (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Amanullah, M., and Khan, W. 2011. Interactive effect of potassium and phosphorus on grain quality and profitability of sunflower in northwest of pakistan. Science Direct an International Journal Pedosphere 21 (4): 532-538.
5. Amini, M., Amini, M., Project, A., and Yahyavi, M. 2012. Wheat Trade and Science. First Edition. 174p.
6. Amiri Farsani, F., Chorom, M., and Enayatzamir, N. 2012. The effects of biological and chemical fertilizers and soil mineral nitrogen forms much of global wheat yield in two soils. the third national conference on environmental protection and environmental planning. 9pp.
7. Babaeian, M., Esmailiyan, Y., Ghanbari, A., and Ahmadian, A. 2010. The effect of different levels of manure and chemical fertilizers and drought at the end of the growing season on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences 3 (12): 27-39. (in Persian).
8. Blanco, A., Simeone, R., and Gadaleta, A. 2006. Detection of QTL for grain protein content in durum wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Theor Appl Genet 112: 1195-1204.
9. Brahimi, N., Efuoni, M., Karami, M., and Rzayynzhad, Y. 2008. Residual and cumulative effect of organic fertilizers on nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the soil and wheat. Science and technology of agriculture and natural resources 12 (46): 805-803.
10. Darzi, M. T., Ghalavand, A., Rejali, F., and Sefidkon, F. 2006. Study effect of biofertilizers on yield and yield components of Foeniculum vulgar. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 22 (4): 276-282.
11. Delogu, G., Cattivelli, L., Pecchioni, N., Falcis, D. De., Maggiore, T., and Stanca, A. M. 1998. Uptake and agronomic efficiency of nitrogen in winter barley and winter wheat. European Journal of Agronomy 9: 11-20.
12. Enujeke, E. C. 2013. Response of grain weight of maize to variety, organic manure and inorganic fertilizer in Asaba area of delta state. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development 3 (5): 234-248.
13. Farhad, W., Saleem, M. F., Cheema, M. A., and Hammad, H. M. 2009. Effect of poultry manure levels on the productivity of spring maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 19 (3): 122-125.
14. Fateh, E. 2008. Effects of organic and chemical fertilizers on forage yield and quality of globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.). Journal plant physiology 150: 1036-1045.
15. Fischer, R. A., Rees, D., Sayer, Z. M., LU, Condon, A. G., and Larque Saavedra, A. 1997. Wheat yield progress associated with higher stomatal conductance photosynthetic rate, and cooler canopies. Crop Science Society of America 38: 1467-1475.
16. Ghani, A., Hussain, M., and Hassan, A. 2000. Interactive effect of nitrogen and water stress on leaf area of sunflower. Pak. Journal of Biological Sciences 3: 989-990.
17. Gholamie Parshokohie, M., Saifzadeh, A., Kohie Ghoshkhaneh, A., and Rashidie, M. 2011. The effect of plant density and nitrogen fertilizer on biomass and grain yield of maize (S.C 704) in Saveh region. The first national conference on new issues in agriculture. Islamic Azad University. 5p. (in Persian).
18. Golchin, A., Clich, S., and Jvdanzadh, M. 2007.The role of organic matter in soils of arid and semi-arid improved physicochemical properties. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of Soil Science Iran, Karaj. 451-450.
19. Homayun, H. 2008. Physiology Agricultural Plants Parseh. Institute of Azad higher education. Fifth Edition. 239.
20. Hurd, E. A. 1969. A method of breeding for yield of wheat in semi-arid climates. Euphytica 18 (2): 217-226.
21. Emam, Y., and Niknejad, M. 1993. Introduction to the Physiology of Crop Yield (Authored by Robert Hay and Andrew Walker). Shiraz University Press, Shiraz, Iran 576 pp.
22. Jahan, M., Nasirie Mahalatie, M., Amirie, M., Aqhavanie shajary, M., and Tahamie, S. M. 2011. Replacement with organic fertilizers and biological chemical inputs in terms of green pea and clover cover crop in ecological cultivation of summer squash (Cucurbita pepo L.). National Conference on Agriculture, Islamic Azad University Varamin-Führer. 1735-1726. (in Persian).
23. Javadi, H., Saberi, M. H., Azari Nasrabady, A., and Khosravi, S. 2011. Effect of nitrogen application rates and methods of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of sorghum speed feed machines feed. Journal of Agricultural Research 8 (3): 392-384.
24. Jones, J. B. 2001. Laboratory guide for conducting soil tests and plant analysis. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. 27-160p.
25. Joppa L. R., Du, C., Hart, G. E., and Hareland, G. A. 1997. Mapping a QTL for grain protein in tetraploid wheat (Triticum turgidum L,) using a population of recombinant inbred lines. Crop Sciences 37: 1586-1589.
26. Kafi, M., and Mahdavi Damghani, A. 2000. Plant Mechanisms to Environmental Stresses. Publication of Ferdowsi University.
27. Karmaka. S., Lague, C., Agnew, J., and Landry, H. 2007. Integrated decision support system (Dss) for manure management. A review and perspective. Computers and Electronics 57: 190-201.
28. Khajehpour, D. F. 1997. Principles of Agriculture. (second edition). Isfahan University of technology publications.
29. Kim, N. I., and Paulsen, G. M. 1986. Response of yield attributes of isogenic tall, semi dwarf, and double dwarf winter wheats to nitrogen fertilizer and seeding rates. Crop Science. 156 (3): 197-205.
30. Knowles, T. C., Hipp, B. W., Graff, P. S., and Marshall, D. S. 1994. Timing and rate of topdress nitrogen for rainfed. winter wheat. J. prod. agric. 7: 216-220.
31. Kolata, E., Beeresniewics, A., Krezel, J., Nowosielshi, L., and Slow, O. 1992. Slow release ferti-lizers on organic carriers as the source of N for vegetable crops production in the open field. Acta-Horticulture 339: 241-249.
32. Lemon, J. 2007. Nitrogen management for wheat protein and yield in the sperance portzone. Department of Agriculture and Food Publisher. 25 pp.
33. Lloyd, A., Webb, J., Archer, J. R., and Bradly, R. S. 1997. Urea as a nitrogen fertilizer for cereals. Journal of Agronomy Science. (cambridge) 128: 263-271.
34. Meshkani, M., Armin, M., and Jamimoini, A. M. 2014. Study of morphological and physiological reactions herb borage (Borago officinalis L.) under use of biological and chemical fertilizers. Eco-phytochemical Journal of Medicinal Plants. Successive Number 1 (3): 67-57. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Masson, M. G., and Brennan, R. F. 1998. Comparison of growth respouse and nitrogen uptake by canola and wheat following application of nitrogen fertilizer. Journal of Plant Nutrition 21: 1483-1499.
36. McDonald, C. 1997. Methods of Protein Analysis and Variation in Protein Results.
37. Mooleki, S., Schoenau, J., Chales, J. L., and Wen, G. 2004. Effect of rat, frequency and incorporation of freed lot cattle manure on soil nitrogen availability, crop performance and nitrogen use efficiencyn in east-central Saskachwan. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 84: 199-210.
38. Nandhagopal, A., Subramanian, K. S., and Gopalan, A. 1995. Response of sunflower hybrids to nitrogen and phosphorus under irrigated condition. Madras Agricultural Journal 82: 80-83.
39. Nour Mohammadi, Gh., Siadat, A., and Kashani, A. 1998. The Cultivation of Grain Crops. Shahid Chamran of University. 443 p.
40. Omidbeighy, R. 2007. Approaches to Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants. Volume I, 4 edition, Astan Quds Razavi Publications. 283 pages.
41. Pati, B. A., Sengupta, S., and Chjandra, A. K. 1995. Impact of selected phyllospheric diazotrophs on the growth of wheat seedlings and assay of the growth substances produced by the diazotrophs. microbiol. res. 150: 121-127.
42. Pennock, D. J., and Jong, E. De. 1990. Spatial pattern of soil redistribution in boroll landscapes, southern Saskachwan, Canada. Soil Science 150: 867-873.
43. Pilbeam, C. J., Mcneil, A. M., Harris, H. C., and Swift, R. S. 1997. Effect of fertilizer rate and from on the recovery of nlabelled fertilizer applied to wheat in syria. Journal of agricultural Science. (cambridge) 128: 415- 424.
44. Rahnema, A. 2008. Plant Physiologist. Puran research publications. First Edition. Page 123-139.
45. Redda, A., and Abay, F. 2015. Agronomic performance of integrated use of organic and inorganic fertilizers on rice (Oryza sativa L.) in tselemti district of north-western tigray, ethiopia. Journal of Environment and Earth Science. ISSN 2224-3216 5 (9): 30-41.
46. Sadeghi, M., Mirshekari, B., Baser Kouchehbagh, S. A., and Allahyari, N. 2009. The effects of biological and chemical nitrogen fertilizers performance consumption of nitrogen and the harvest index two varieties of autumn wheat. The new findings agriculture 3 (2): 190-202. (in Persian).
47. Schlemmer, M. R., Francis, D. D., Shanahan, J. F., and Schepers, J. S. 2005. Remotely measuring chlorophyll content in corn leaves with differing nitrogen levels and relative water content. Agronomy Journal 97: 106-112.
48. Shahsawari, N., and Saffari, M. 2006. The effect of different levels of nitrogen on the function and elements of the varieties of wheat in Kerman. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi No 66: 82-87PP. (in Persian).
49. Shakeri, A., Amini Dehaghi, M., Tabatabaei, S. A., and Modares Sanavi, S. 2013. Effect of chemical fertilizer and biofertilizer on seed yield, its components, oil and protein percent in sesame varietes. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 22 (1): 71-85. (in Persian with English abstract).
50. Singh, S. P., Baragli, K., Joshi, A., and Chaudhry, S. 2005. Nitrogen reception in leaves of tree and shrub seedling in response to increasing soil fertility. Curr. Aci. 89 (2): 389-396.
51. Strong, W. 1982. Effect of late application of nitrogen on the yield and protein content of wheat. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture and Animal Husbandry 22 (115) 54-61.
52. Tavassoli, A., Ghanbari, A., Ramazan, D., and Mousavi Nik, S. M. 2011. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on qualitative and quantitative characteristics of pearl millet Panicum (miliaceum L.) and common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) intercropping. Journal of Ecophysiology of Crops and Weeds 4 (15): 1-16. (in Persian).
53. Tejada, M., Gonzalez, J. L., Garcia-Martinez, A. M., and Parrado, J. 2008. Effect of different green manres on soil biological properties and maize yield. Bioreso Technal. 99: 1758-1767.
54. Terman, G. L., Ramig, R. E., Dreier, A. F., and Olson, R. A. 1969. Yield-protein relationships in wheat grain, as affected by nitrogen and water. Soil Science Society of America 61 (5): 755-759.
55. Yazdani, F. 2013. Agricultural Crop Physiology. Publications Modaresane Sharif. first edition.
56. Zebart, B. J., and Sheard, R. W. 1992. Influence of rate timing of nitrogen fertilization on yield and quality of red winter wheat in ontario. Plant Science 72: 13-19.