1. Daneshmand, A., Shirani-Rad, A. H., Darvish, F., Ardakani, A., Zarei, G., and Ghooshchi, F. 2006. Effect of drought stress on qualities and quantities of yield, yield components and relative water content in rapeseed cultivars. Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs, Speciality. Meeting 3. p. 19.
2. Din, J., Khan, S. U., Ali, L., and Gurmani, A. R. 2011. Physiological and agronomic response of canola varieties to drought stress. Animal and Plant Science Journal 21: 78-82.
3. Diepenbrock, W., 2000. Yield analysis of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.): a review. Field Crops Research 67: 35-49.
4. Faraji, A. 2013. The role of analysis components to determine seed yield of canola (Brassica napus L.) in Gonbad area. Journal of Plant Production 20: 217-233. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Faraji, A., Latifi, N., Soltani, A., and Shirani Rad, A. H. 2009. Seed yield and water use efficiency of canola (Brassica napus L.) as affected by high temperature stress and supplemental irrigation. Agriculture Water Management 96: 132-140.
6. Golypour, A., Latifi, N., Ghassemiegolezani, K., Alyari, H., and Moghaddam, M. 2005. Comparison of growth and seed yield of oilseed rape cultivars in rainfed condition of Ghorgan. Agricultural Science and Natural Resources 11: 5-14. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Grewal, H. S. 2010. Water uptake, water use efficiency, plant growth and ionic balance of wheat, barley, canola and chickpea plants on asodic vertosol with variable subsoil NaCl salinity. Agriculture Water Management 97: 148-156.
8. Gunasekera, C. P., Martin, L. D., Siddique, K. H. M., and Walton, G. H. 2006. Genotype by environment interactions of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) and canola (B. napus L.) in Mediterranean-type environments 1. Crop growth and seed yield. European Journal of Agronomy 25: 1-12.
9. Jensen, C. R., Mogensen, V. O., Mortensen, G., Fieldsend, J. K., Milford, G. F. J., Andersen, M. N., and Thage, J. H. 1996. Glucosinolate, oil and protein contents of field -grown rape affected by soil drying, and evaporative demands. Field Crops Research 47: 93-105.
10. Khalili, M., Naghavi, M. R., Aboughadareh, A., and Talebzadeh, S. J. 2012. Evaluating of drought stress tolerance based on selection indices in spring canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agriculture Science 4 (11): 78-85.
11. Kumar, A., and Singh, D. P. 1998. Use of physiological indices as screening technique for drought tolerance in oil seed Brassica species. Annual of Botany 81: 413-420.
12. Mendham, N. J., and Salisbury, P. A. 1995. Physiology: Crop development, growth and yield. In: Kimber, D. and Mc Gregor, D. I. (eds). Brassica oil seeds. CAB International. London. Pp: 11-67.
13. Miri, H. R., Emam, Y., and Mohammadi, N. M. 2008. Evaluation of some of seed yield related physiological traits. Agriculture Science 17: 101-117. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Pasban Eslam, B. 2014. Study of some physiological indices, seed yield and its components of rapeseed varieties under drought stress. Journal of Plant production 20: 149-162. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Pasban Eslam, B., Shakiba, M. R., Neyshabouri, M. R., Moghaddam, M., and Ahmadi, M. R. 2000. Evaluation of physiological indices as screening technique for drought resistance in oilseed rape. Procceding Pakestan Academic Science Journal 37: 143-152.
16. Rao, M. S. S., and Mendham, N. J. 1991. Soil-plant-water relation of oilseed rape (Brassica napus and B. campestris). Journal of Agricultural Science Cambridg 117: 197-205.
17. Roudi, D., and Shirani Rad, A. H. 2014. Introduction of cold tolerant spring oilseed rape cultivars in late cultivation. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. Karaj. Pp. 14-15. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Sharghi, Y., Shirani Rad, A. H., Ayeneh Band, A., noormohammadi, G., and Zahedi, H. 2011. Yield and yield components of six canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivars affected by planting date and water deficit stress. African Journal of Biotechnology 10 (46): 9309-9313.
19. Sheikh, F., Toorchee, M., Valizadeh, M., Sakiba, M. R., and Pasban Eslam, B. 2006. Evaluation of drought tolerance in spring oilseed rape (Brassica sp.). Agricultural Science 15: 163-174. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Sinaki, J. M., Majidi, E., Shirani Rad, A. H., Noormohammadi, G., and Zarei, G. 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stage of canola (Brassica napus L.). American Journal of Agriculture Environmental Science 2: 417-422.
21. Singh, D. P., Singh, P., Kumar, A., and Sharma, H. C. 1985. Transpirational cooling as a screening technique for drought tolerance in oilseed brassicas. Annual Botany 56: 815-820.