1. Ahmadi, J., Seyfi, M. M., and Amini. M. 2012. Effect of spraying micronutrients Fe, Zn and Ca on grain and oil yield of sesame (Sesamus indicum L.) varieties. Electronic Journal of Crop Production (EJCP) 5 (3): 115-130. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Azizi, K. H., Norouzian, A., Heydari, S., and Yaghubi, M. 2011. The study of effect of zinc and boron foliar application on yield, yield components, seed oil and protein content and growth indices of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in Khorramabad climatic conditions Journal of agronomy science 3 (5): 1-16. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Baniabbass Shahri, Z., Zamani, G. R., and Sayyari Zahan, and M. H. 2012. Effect of drought stress and zinc sulfate foliar application on yield and yield components of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 4 (2): 165-172. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Bybordi, A., and Mamedov, G. 2010. Evaluation of application methods efficiency of zinc and iron for canola (Brassica napus L.). Notulae Scientia Biologicae 2 (1): 94-103.
5. Cakmak, I. 2000. Possible roles of zinc in protecting plant cells from damage by reactive oxygen species. New Phytologist 146: 185-205.
6. Castr, J., and Sotomayor, C. 1997. The influence of boron and zinc sprays bloomtime on almond fruit set. Acta Horticulturae 402-405.
7. Emami, A. 1996. Leaf analysis methods. Technical Bulletin No. 982. Soil and Water Research Institute. Tehran. Iran. (in Persian).
8. Farshid, A. 2008. Effect of zinc and boron on yield and concentration of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium in the corn grain. Journal of Sustainable and Agriculture Production Science 5 (2): 134-153. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Habibi, M., Majidian, M., Shoja, T., and Rabiee, M. 2016. Effects of S, B and Zn, on seed yield, nutrient concentration and seed quality of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) Journal of Oil Plant. Production 2 (2): 1-12. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Hosseini, S. M. 2016. Effect of Different Levels and Application Methods of Boric Acid on Yield and Protein Content of Common Bean. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 29 (4): 383-510. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Jamsom, M., Galeshi, S., Pahlavani, M. H., and Zeinali, E. 2009. Evaluation of zinc foliar application on yield components, seed yield and seed quality of tow soybean cultivar in summer cultivation. Journal of Plant Production 16 (1): 17-28.
12. Kamaraki, H., and Galavi, M. 2012. Evaluation of foliar Fe, Zn and B micronutrients application on qualitative traits of Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Quarterly Agroecology 4 (3): 201-206. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Khalili Mahale, J., and Rashidi, M. 2008. Effect of Foliar Application of Micro Nutrients on Quanititative and Qualitative Characteristics of 704 Silage Corn in Khoy. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 24 (2): 281-293. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Khazaie, H. R., Eyshi Rezaie, E., and Bannayan, M. 2011. Application times and concentration of humic acid impact on aboveground biomass and oil production of hyssop (Hyssopus ofﬁcinalis). Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 5 (20): 5148-5154.
15. Khiavi, M., Khorshidi, M. B., Ismaeili, M., Azarabadi, S., Faramarzi, A., and Emaratpardaz, J. 2010. Effect of Foliar Application of Boron and Zinc on Yield and Some Qualitative Characteristics of Two Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) Cultivars. Water and Soil Science 20 (3): 31-45. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Lohry, R. 2007. Micronutrients: functions, sources and application methods. Indiana CCA Conf. Proceedings.
17. Malakouti, M., and Motesharezadeh, B. 1999. The trend of consumption of fertilizers in Iran (goals and policies), Technical Bulletin No. 64, Train and equip the human resources department, Ministry of Agricultural Jehad. (in Persian).
18. Malhi, S. S., Raza, M., Schoenau, J. J., Mermut, A. R., Kutcher, R., Johnston, A. M., and Gill, K. S. 2003. Feasibility of boron fertilization for yield, seed quality and B uptake of canola in northeastern Saskatchewan. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 83 (1): 99-108.
19. Mashayekhi, K., and Atashi, S. 2012. Effect of foliar application of boron and sucrose on biochemical parameters of “Camarosa” strawberry. Journal of Plant Production 19 (4): 157-171. (in Persian).
20. Mengel, D. B. 1980. Role of micronutrients in efficient crop production. Indian Cooperative Extension Service. New Delhi, India.
21. Moezardalan, M., and Firuzabadi, G. H. 1997. Fruit trees nutrition. Jahad publication institute dependent on Univ. Jahad. 259p. (in Persian).
22. Mohseni, M., Haddadi M. H., and Valiolahpor, R. 2013. Investigating of boron and zinc compound application on corn seed set in Mazandaran environment, Iran. New Finding in Agriculture 7 (2): 177-185. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Mohseni, S. H., Ghanbari, A., Mansuji, A. M., Ramzanpor, M. R., and Mohseni, M. 2004. Investigating effect of micronutrient on quality and quantity of 647 and 704 seed corn. MSc dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, university of Zabol, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Moosazadeh, M., Baradaran, R., and Seghatol Eslami, M. J. 2010. Response of Winter Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.) Canopy, Leaf Chlorophylland Yield to Nitrogen Fertilizer Application Methods. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (1): 42-48. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Moradi Telavat, M. R., Roshan, F., and Siadat, S. A. 2015. Effect of foliar application of zinc sulfate on minerals contenet, seed and oil yields of two safflower cultivars (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Science 17 (2): 153-164. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Movahhedy-Dehnavy, M., Modarres-Sanavy, S. A. M., and Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, A. 2009. Foliar application of zinc and manganese improves seed yield and quality of safflower (Carthamustinctorius L.) grown under water deficit stress. Indian Crops Production 30 (1): 82-92.
27. Nasef, M. A., Badran, N. M., and Abd El-Hamide, A. F. 2006. Response of peanut to foliar spray with boron and/or rhizobium inoculation. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 2 (12): 1330-1337.
28. Nyomora, A. M. S., and Brown, P. H. 1997. Fall foliar applied Boron increases tissue Boron concentration and nut set of Almond. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 22 (3): 405-410.
29. Olama, V., Ronaghi, A. M., Karimian, N. A., Yasrebi, J., Hamidi, R., and Tavajjoh, M. 2013. Comparison of yield, yield components and seed quality (oil and protein content) of two rapeseed cultivars as affected by different levels of soil-applied nitrogen and zinc. Journal of Science and Technology Greenhouse Culture 4 (16): 83-98. (in Persian).
30. Omidian, A., Siadat, S. A., Naseri, R., and Moradi, M. 2012. Effect of foliar application of zinc sulphate on grain yield, oil and protein content in four rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 14 (1): 16-28. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Ostad, E. 2014. Effect of foliar application time of zinc sulfate and boric acid on yield, yield components and seed oil content of sesame. Msc thesis in agronomy, Islamic Azad University, Savzevar branch, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Pimentel, D., and Dazhong, W. 1990. Technological changes in energy use in U.S. agricultural production. Pp. 147-163.
33. Pimentel, D., and Patzek, T. W. 2005. Ethanol production using corn, switch-grass, and wood: Biodiesel production using soybean and sunflower. Natural Resources Journal 14: 65-76.
34. Qranjik, A., and Galeshi, S. 2001. Effect of nitrogen spray on yield and yield component of wheat. Agriculture and Natural Resource Journal 8 (2): 87-98. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Rabiee, M., Kavosi, M., ShokriVahed, H., and Tousi Kehal, P. 2013. Effect of Concentration and Time of Foliar Spraying of Nitrogen Fertilizer on Grain Yield and Important Traits of Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cv. Hyola 401. Journal of Science and Technology, Water and Soil Science 17 (63): 43-53. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Salardini, A. 2003. Soil fertility. University of Tehran press. Tehran. Iran. (in Persian).
37. Sarmadnia, G. H., Kouchaki, A. 1993. Crops Physiology. Mashhad Jihad Daneshgahi Publ. 458p. (in Persian).
38. Seadh, S. E., El-Abady, M. I., El-Ghamry A. M., and Farouk, S. 2009. Influence of micronutrients foliar application and nitrogen fertilization on wheat yield and quality of grain and seed. Journal Biological Sciences 9 (8): 851-858.
39. Shariati, S., and Ghazi Shahni Zadeh, P. 2001. Rapeseed. Ministry of Jehad-e- Keshavarzi Publ. Iran, 81p. (in Persian).
40. Wolf, B. 1974. Improvement in the azomethine-H method for the determination of boron. Communication in Soil Science and Plant Anal. 5: 39-44.
41. Yilmaz, A., Ekiz, H., Torun, B., Gulekin, I., Ka ranlink, S., Bagci, S. A., and Cakmak, I. 1997. Effect of different zinc application methods on grain yield and zinc concentration in wheat cultivars grown on zinc-deficient calcareous soils. Journal of Plant Nutrition 20: 461-471.
42. Ziaeyan, A. H., and Rajaie, M. 2009. Combined effect of zinc and boron on yield and nutrients accumulation in corn. International Journal of Plant Production 3 (3): 35-44.