1. Ali-Dinar, H. M., Ebert, G., and Ludders, P. 1999. Growth, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis and water relationsin guava (Psidium guajava L.) under salinity and different nitrogen supply. Gartenbauwissenschaft 64 (2): 54-59.
2. Amu Aghayi, R., Mostageran, A., and Emtiyazy, G. 2003. Effect of Azospirillum on some growth and yield indices of three wheat cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 2: 127-138. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Ardakani, M. R., Majid, F., Mazaheri, D., and Noor Mohammadi, Gh. 2001. Evalution of azospirillum, mycorrhiza and streptomycin efficiency with manure utilization in Wheat by using 32P. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 3 (1): 56-69. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Arnon, D. I. 1949. Copper enzymes in isolated chloroplast polyphenol oxidase in Beta vulgaris. Plant Physiology 24 (1): 1-15.
5. Babaei, K., Seyed Sharifi, R., Pirzad, A., and Khalilzadeh, R. 2017. Effects of bio fertilizer and nano Zn- Fe oxide on physiological traits, antioxidant enzymes activity and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under salinity stress. Journal of Plant Interactions 12 (1): 381-389.
6. Behl, R. K., Sharma, H., Kumar, V., and Narula, N. 2003. Interaction between mycorrhiza, azotobacter chroococcum and root characteristics of wheat varieties. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 89: 151-155.
7. Cakmakci, R. I., Donmez, M. F., and Erdogan, U. 2007. The effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on barely seedling growth, nutrient uptake, some soil properties, and bacterial counts. Turkish Journal of Agriculture 31: 189-199.
8. Ellis, H. R., and Pieta-Filho, C. 1992. The development of seed quality in spring and winter cultivars of barley and wheat. Seed Science Research 2: 19-25.
9. Fahad, S., Ahmad, M., Akbar Anjum, M., and Hussain, S. 2014. The effect of micronutrients (B, Zn and Fe) foliar application on the growth, flowering and corm production of gladiolus (Gladiolus grandiflorus L.) in calcareous soils. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 16: 1671-1682.
10. Fathi, Gh., and Enayat Gholizadeh, M. A. 2009. Effect of iron, zinc and copper on growth and yield of barley cultivars in Khuzestan Climate condition. Journal of Plant Physiology 1 (1): 41-28. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Francois, L. E., Grieve, C., Mass, E. V., and Lesch, S. M. 1994. Time of salt stress affects growth and yield components of irrigated wheat. Agronomy Journal 86: 100-107.
12. Galavi, M., Ramroudi, M., and Tavassoli, A. 2012. Effect of micronutrients foliar application on yield and seed oil content of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). African Journal of Agricultural Research 7 (3): 482-486.
13. Ghafari, H., and Razmjoo, J. 2013. Effect of foliar application of nano-iron oxidase, iron chelate and iron sulphate rates on yield and quality of wheat. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production 4 (11): 2997-3003.
14. Gianinazzi, S., Schuepp, H., Barea, J. M. and Haselwandter, K. 2001. Mycorrhizal technology in agriculture: from genes to bioproducts. Birkhauser, Basel. ISBN: 376436858. Also in: Mycorrhiza, 13: 53-54. Lovato, P. Book review.
15. Grover, M., Ali, S. K., Sandhya, Z., Abdul Rasul, V., and Venkateswarlu, B. 2010. Role of microorganisms in adaption of agriculture crops to abiotic stresses. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 27 (5): 1231-1240.
16. Hadi, H., Seyed Sharifi, R., and Namvar, A. 2016. Phytoprotectants and Abiotic Stresses. Urmia University press 341 pp. (in Persian).
17. Haghbahary, M., Seyed Sharifi, R. 2011. Effect of seed inoculation with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield, rate and grain filling period of wheat under different levels of soil salinity. Environmental stresses in Crop Sciences 6 (1): 65-75. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Han, H. S., and Lee, K. D. 2005. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria effect on antioxidant status, photosynthesis, mineral uptake and growth of Lettuce under soil salinity. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 1: 210-215.
19. Hemantaranj, A., and Grag, O. K. 1988. Iron and iron fertilization with reference to the grain quality of triticum eastivum L. Journal of Plant Nutrition 11 (6-11): 1439-1450.
20. Hokmalipour A., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2015. The effects of seed inoculation by plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on dry matter remobilization on spring barley at different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus. Journal of Soil Science (Soil and Water Science) 29 (4): 407-425. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Jafari, P., Leather, M., Enayati Zamir, N., and Motamedi, H. 2014. Effect of two isolates of salinity resistant bacteria on barley growth in different levels of soil salinity. Journal of Soil Biology 2 (2): 187-196. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Jeffries, P., Gianinazi, S., Perotto, S., Turnau, K., and Barea, J. M. 2003. The contribution of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in sustainable maintenance of plant health and soil fertility. Biology and Fertility of Soils 37: 1-16.
23. Khalafallah, A. A., and Abo-Ghalia, H. H. 2008. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the metabolic products and activity of antioxidant system in wheat plants subjected to short-term water stress, followed by recovery at different growth stages. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 4: 559-569.
24. Khan, N. A. 2003. NaCl inhibited chlorophyll synthesis and associated changes in ethylene evolution and antioxidative enzymes activities in wheat. Biologia Plantarum 47: 437-440.
25. Kumari, S. L., and Valarmathi, G. 1998. Relationship between grain yield grain filling rate and duration of grain filling in rice. Madras Agricultural Journal 85: 210-211.
26. Levent Tuna, A., Kaya, C., Dicilitas, M., and Higgs, D. 2008. The combined effects of gibberellic acid and salinity on some antioxidant enzyme activities, plant growth parameters and nutritional status in maize plants. Environmental and Experimental Botany 62: 1-9.
27. Linderman, R. G. 1992. Vesicular–arbuscular mycorrhizae and soil microbial interactions. In: Bethlenfalvay, G.J., Linderman, R.G, editors. Mycorrhizae in sustainable agriculture. Madison, Wis: ASA. Pp: 1-26.
28. Mouk, B. O. and Ishii, T. 2008. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on tree growth and nutrient uptake of Sclerocarya birrea under water stress, salt stress and flooding. Journal of the Japanese Society of Horticulture Science 75: 26-31.
29. Naderi, M. R., and Abedi, A. 2012, Application of nanotechnology in agriculture and refinement of environmental pollutants. Nanotechnology Journal 11 (1): 18-26.
30. Naseer, S. H. 2001. Response of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) at variouse growth stages to salt stress. Journal of Biological Science 1: 326-329.
31. Parvazi Shandi, S., Pazoki, A., Asgharzadeh, A., Azadi, A., and Paknejad, F. 2013. Effect of irrigation interval, humic acid and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on physiological characteristics of Kavir cultivar wheat, Journal of Plant Physiology 5 (18): 19-33. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Pinto, A., Mota, M., and Varennes, A. 2005. Influence of organic matter on the uptakc of zinc, copper and iron by Sorghum plants. Science Total Environment 326: 239-247.
33. Roesty, D., Gaur, R., and Johri, B. N. 2006. Plant growth stage, fertilizer management and bio-inoculation of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria affect the rhizobacterial community structure in rain-fed wheat fields. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 38: 1111-1120.
34. Ronanini, D. R., Savin, R., and Hall, A. J. 2004. Dynamic of fruit growth and oil quality of sunflower (Helianthus annus L.) exposed to brif interval of high temperature during grain filling. Field Crops Research 83: 79-90.
35. Seyed Sharifi, R., and Namvar, A. 2015. Biofertilizers in Agronomy. University of Mohaghegh Ardabili press. 280 pp. (in Persian).
36. Shaharoona, B., Arshad, M., and Zahir, Z. A. 2006. Effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria containing ACC-deaminase on maize (Zea mays L.) growth under axenic conditions and on nodulation in mung bean (Vigna radiata L.). Letters in Applied Microbiology 42 (2): 155-159.
37. Shahidi, R., Kamkar, B., Latifi, N., and Golshi, S. 2010. Effect of different salinity levels and exposure times on individual’s seed yield and yield components of hull-less barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (2): 63-49. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Speedkar, Z., Yarnia, M., Ansari, M. H., Mirashkari, B., and Asadi Rahmani, H. 2016. The Effects of mycorrhizal fungus on the ecophysiological characteristics of barley cultivars in response to inoculation with pseudomonas fluorescent under rain fed conditions. Journal of Plant Physiology 8 (30): 21-38. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Sultana, N., Ikeda, T., and Itot, R. 1999. Effect of NaCl salinity on photosynthesis and dry matter accumulation in developing rice grains. Environmental and Experimental Botany 42: 211-220.
40. Swiader, J. M. 2000. Micronutrient fertilizer recommendation for vegetable Crop, Horticulture Facts 21-35.
41. Taiz, L., and Zeiger, E. 2002. Plant Physiology, Third edition. Sunderland: Sinauer Associates. 690 pp.
42. Togay, N., Togay, Y., Cimrin, K. M., and Turan, M. 2008. Effect of rhizobium inoculation, sulfur and phosphorus application on yield, yield components and nutrient uptake in chick pea (Cicer aretinum L.). African Journal of Biotechnology 7: 776-782.
43. Tsuno, Y., Yamaguchi, T., and Nakano, J. 1994. Potential dry matter production and grain filling process of rice plant from the viewpoint of source-sink relationships and the role of root respiration in its relationship. Bull. Faculty of Agricultural. Tottori University. 47: 1-10.
44. Wright, D. P., Scholes, J. D., and Read, D. J. 1998. Effects of VA mycorrhizal colonization on photosynthesis and biomass production of trifolium repense L. Plant, Cell and Environment 21: 209-216.