1. Abdolrahmani, B., Ghasemi-Golozani, K., and Esfahani, M. 2005. The effect of supplemental irrigation on growth parameters, yield and yield components of wheat. Agricultural Science 15 (1): 51-68.
2. Agricultural Statistics. 2013. Tehran: Ministry of Agriculture Press. 167 Pages.
3. Amiri Deh Ahmadi, S. R., Parsa, M., Nezami, A., and Ganjeali, A. 2010. The effects of drought stress at different phenological stages on growth indices of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 1 (2): 69-84. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Bayuelo-Jimenez, J., Debouck, S., and Lynch, D. G. 2003. Growth, gas exchange, water relations, and ion composition of Phaseolus species grown under saline conditions. Field Crops Research 80 (3): 207-222.
5. Boutraa, T., and Sanders, F. E. 2001. Effects of Interactions of Moisture Regime and Nutrient Addition on Nodulation and Carbon Partitioning in Two Cultivars of Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Agronomy & Crop Science 186: 229-237.
6. Clarke, J. M., and Simpson, G. M. 1978. Changing irradiance in Phaseolus vulgaris L. Journal of Experimental Botany 45: 931-936.
7. Earl, H. J., and Davis, R. F. 2003. Effect of drought stress on leaf and whole canopy radiation use efficiency and yield of maize. Agronomy Journal 95: 688-696.
8. Emam, Y., and Niknezhad, M. 2004. An introduction to crop physiology. Shiraz: Shiraz University Press.
9. FAO. 2010. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation Quaterlybulletion of Statistucs. Rome, Italy: FAO.
10. FAO. 2015. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation Quaterlybulletion of Statistucs. Rome, Italy: FAO.
11. Ghanbari, A., Mousavi, S. H., Keshavarz, S., and Abbasian, A. 2014. Assessment of Variation in Physiological Growth Indices in Common Bean Genotypes under Water Deficit Condition. Seed and Plant production Journal 30 (2): 199-222. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Ghasemi-Golozani, K., Mohamadi, S., Rahimzadeh Khoyi, F., and Moghadam, M. 1997. The quantitative relationship between density and yield of three chickpea cultivars in different planting dates. Agricultural Science 7: 59-73.
13. Ghassemi-Golezani, K., and Mardfar, R. A. 2008. Effects of Limitted Irrigation on Growth and Grain Yield of Common Bean. Journal of Plant Science 3 (3): 230-235.
14. Ghassemi-Golozani, K., Ghanehpoor, S., and DabbaghMohammadi-Nasab, A. 2009. Effect of water limitation on growth and grain filling of faba bean cultivars. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment 7: 442-447.
15. Goldani, M., and Rezani Moghadam, P. 2007. The effect of different irrigation regimes and planting dates on phenology and growth indices of three chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars in Mashhad. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resource 14: 229-242.
16. Goldani, M., Rezani Moghadam, P., Nassiri Mahalati, M., and Kafi, M. 2011. Radiation use efficiency and phenological and physiological characteristics in hybrids of maize (Zea mays L.) on response to different densities. Journal of Plant Production 18: 1-28.
17. Gordner, F. P., Pearce, R. B., and Mitchell, R. L. 1985. Physiology of Crop plants. Iowa: Iowa State University Press.
18. Hamzei, J., and Soltani, J. 2012. Deficit irrigation of rapeseed for water-saving: Effects on biomass accumulation, light interception and radiation use efficiency under different N rates. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 155: 153-160.
19. Hsiao, T. C., and Xu, L. K. 2000. Sensitivity of growth of roots versus leaves to water
stress: biophysical analysis and relation to water transport. Journal of Experimental
Botany 51: 1595-1616.
20. Husain, M. M., Reid, J. B., Othman, H., and Galiagher, J. N. 1990. Growth and water use of faba beans (Vicia faba) in a sub-humid climate. I. Root and shoot adaptations to drought stress. Field Crops Research 23: 1-17.
21. Iramki, S. D., Haman, D. Z., and Bastug, R. 2000. Determination of crop water stress index for irrigation timing and yield estimation of corn. Agronomy Journal 92: 1221-1234.
22. Karimi, M., and Azizi, M. 1994. Growth analysis of crop plants. Mashhad: Mashhad university jihad.
23. Khalili, A., and Rezaei Sadr, H. 1997. Estimation of global solar radiation over Iran based on the climatical data. Geographical Research 46: 15-35. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Koller, H. R., Nyguist, W. E., and Chrouch, I. S. 1980. Growth analysis of the soybean community. Crop Science 20: 407-413.
25. Lak, M. R., Ghanbari, A. A., Dori, H. R., and Ghadiri, A. 2009. Effect of planting Date on seed yield and fusarium root rot disease severity in pinto bean in khomein. Seed and Plant Production Journal 25 (2): 275-286.
26. Lizana, C., Wentworth, M., Martinez, J. P., Villegas, D., Meneses, R., Murchie, E.
H., Pastenes, C., Lercari, B., Vernieri, P., Horton, P., and Pinto, M. 2006. Differential adaptation of two varieties of common bean to abiotic stress. I. Effect of drought on yield and photosynthesis. Journal of Experimental Botany 57: 685-697.
27. Mossavifar, E., Behdani M. A., Jamialahmadi, M., Hosseini bejed, M. S. 2010. Effect of deficit irrigation on safflower in Birjand condition. Agroecology 2 (4): 627-639.
28. Mun˜oz-Perea, C. G., Allen, R. G., Westermann, D. T., and Wright, J. L. 2007. Water use efficiency among dry bean landraces and cultivars in drought-stressed and non-stressed environments. Euphytica 155: 393-402.
29. Nunez-Barrios, A. 1991. Effects of soil water deficits on the growth and development of dry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) at different stages of growth. Dissertation Abstracts International B, Science and Engineering. Field Crops Abstracts 51: 45-56.
30. Ourcut, D., and Nilsen, E. T. 2009. Salinity and drought stress. In Physiology of Plants under Stress, 177-235.
31. Ricardo, J. H., Dardanelli, J. L., Otegui, M. E., and Collino, D. J. 2008. Seed yield determination of peanut crops under water deficit: Soil strength effects on pod set, the source–sink ratio and radiation use efficiency. Field Crops Research 109: 24-33.
32. Robinson, R. G. 1983. Yield and composition of field bean and adzuki bean in response to irrigation, compost, and nitrogen. Agronomy Journal 75: 31-35.
33. Takai, T., Matsuura, S., Nisho, T., Ohsumi, A., Shiraiwa, T., and Horie, T. 2006. Rice yield potential is closely related to crop growth rate during late reproductive period. Field crops research 96: 328-335.
34. Tavakoli, H., Karimi, M., and Moosavi, F. 1998. Effects of different irrigation regimes on vegetative and reproductive growth of corn. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 15 (1): 51-67.
35. Tesfamariam, E. H., Annandale, J. H., and Steyn, J. M. 2010. Water stress effects on winter canola growth and yield. South African Agronomy Journal 102 (2): 658-666.
36. Thompson, D. S., Wilkinson, S., Bacon, M. A., and Davies, W. J., 1997. Multiple signals and mechanisms that regulate leaf growth and stomatal behaviour during water deficit. Physiologia Plantarum 100: 303-313.
37. Vafabakhsh, J., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., and Azizi, M. 2009. Effects of water deficit on water use efficiency and yield of Canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops research 7 (1): 285-292.
38. Vanshonhorn, A., and Vist, A. 2001. Bean cultivation and breeding. Mashhad: Mashhad university jihad.
39. Wakrim, R., Wahbi, S., Tahi, H., Aganchich, B., and Serraj, R. 2005. omparative effects of partial root drying (PRD) and regulated deficit irrigation (RDI) on water relations and water use efficiency in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 106: 275-287.
40. Yazdani, F., Alahdadi, I., and Akbari, G. A. 2007. Impact of superabsorbent polymer on yield and growth analysis of soybean (Glycine max L.) under drought stress condition. Pakistan journal of biological science 10 (23): 4190-4196.