1. Abbasi, F., Asoodar, A., and Sadatfar, M. 2010. Effect stem crusher and types of tillage on soil physical properties after harvest. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, Soil Science and Agricultural Machinery, Chamran University Press 33 (2): 25-38. Ahvaz Iran (in Persian).
2. Alijani, K. H., Bahrani, M. H., and Kazemeini, A. R. 2010. Effects of tillage methods and rates of corn residues on winter wheat yield and yield components and soil organic carbon and nitrogen in relay cropping. Pp. 2. In: Proceedings of 11th Iranian Crop Science Congress. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
3. All-Issa, T. A., and Samarah, N. H. 2007. The effect of tillage practices on barley production under rainfed conditions in Jordan. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 2 (1): 75-79.
4. Asadi, A., and Hemat, A. 2002. Effect of tillage on yield management barley residue standing maize. Proceedings of Second National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
5. Azadshahraki, F., Naghavi, H., and Najafinejad, H. 2010. Effect of tillage method and wheat residual management on some soil properties and grain corn yield in Kerman, Iran. Agroecology Journal 6 (2): 1-9.
6. Barraco, M., DÍaz-Zorita, M., and Duarte, G. 2007. Corn and soybean residue covers effects on wheat productivity under no-tillage practices. In Wheat Production in Stressed Environment. Buck, H.T., Nisi, J. E., and Salomon, N. (ed.), Springer Publisher, Netherlands p. 209-216.
7. Bauer, A., and Black, A. L. 1981. Soil carbon, nitrogen and bulk density comparison in two crop land tillage systems after 25 years and in virgin grassland. American Journal of Soil Science and Society 45: 1160-1170.
8. Cavalaris, C. K., and Gemtos, T. A. 2002. Evaluation of four conservation tillage methods in the sugarbeet crop. Agricultural Engineering International: The CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development Manuscript, LW 01 008, 6: 1-24.
9. Daneshvaran, Z., Esfahani, M., Payman, M., Rabiei, M., and Samiezadeh, H. 2009. Effect of seedbed preparation methods on grain yield, yield components and some growth indices of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) as a second crop in paddy fields. Journal of Crop Production and Processing, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran. 12 (46):189-202. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Dobermann, A. 2007. Nutrient use efficiency-measurement and management. In Fertilizer Best Management Practices. Proceedings of IFA International Workshop, 7-9 March 2007. Brussels, Belgium. p. 1-28.
11. Emam, Y., Kherdnam, M., Bahrani, M., Asad, M., and Ghadiri, H. 2000. The Effects of residue management on the grain yield and its components of winter wheat in continuous irrigated wheat cropping. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 31 (4): 839-850. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. FAO. 2002. Fertilizer use by crop. 5th ed. International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA), International Fertilizer Development Centre (IFDC), International Potash Institute (IPI), Potash and Phosphate Institute (PPI), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Rome, Italy.
13. Heenan, D. P., Mcghie, W. J., and Thomson, F. M. 1995. Decline in soil organic carbon and total nitrogen in relation to tillage, stubble management and rotation. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 34 (7): 877-884.
14. Hejazi, A., Bahrani, M. J., and Kazemini, S. A. 2010. Yield and yield components or irrigated rapeseed- wheat rotation as influenced by crop residues and nitrogen levels in a reduced tillage method. American-Eurasion Journal Agriculture and Environment Soil 8 (5): 502-507.
15. Heydari, A., and Jafari, A. 2002. Effect of maize residue management and tillage depth on wheat yield. Proceedings of Second National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
16. Lopez, M. V., Arrue, J. L., Fuentes, J. A., and Moret, D. 2005. Dynamics of surface barley residues during fallow as affected by tillage and decomposition in semiarid Aragon (NE Spain). European Journal of Agronomy 23: 26-36.
17. Madejon, E., Murillo, J. M., Moreno, F., Lopez, M. V., Arrue, J. L., Alvaro-Fuentes, J., and Cantero, C. 2009. Effect of long-term conservation tillage on soil biochemical properties in Mediterranean Spanish areas. Soil and Tillage Research 105 (1): 55-62.
18. Malecka, I., and Blecharczyk, A. 2008. Effect of tillage systems: Mulches and nitrogen fertilization on spring barely (Hordeum vulgare L.). Agronomy Research 6 (2): 517-529.
19. Moll, R. H., Kamprath, E. J., and Jackson, W. A. 1982. Analysis and interpretation of is factors which contribute to efficiency of nitrogen utilization. Agronomy Journal 74: 562-564.
20. Montgomery, D. R. 2007. Soil erosion and agricultural sustainability. National Academy of Sciences of the USA 104: 13268-13272.
21. Najafinezhad, A., Javaheri, M. A., Gheibi, M., and Rostamia, M. A. 2007. Influence of tillage practices on the grain yield of maize and some soil properties in maize-wheat cropping system of Iran. Journal of Agriculture and Social Science 3 (3): 1813-2235.
22. Novoa, R., and Loomis, R. S. 1981. Nitrogen and plant production. Plant and Soil 58: 177-204.
23. Raun, W. R., and Johnson, G. V. 1999. Improving nitrogen use efficiency for cereal production. Agronomy Journal 91: 357-363.
24. Safari, A., Asoudar, M. A., Ghasemi, M., Ghaseminejad, M., and Ebdali Mashadi, A. 2013. Effect of residue management, different conservation tillage and seeding on soil physical properties and wheat grain yield. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 23 (2): 49-59.
25. Simmons, B. L., and Coleman, D. C. 2008. Microbial community response to transition from conventional to conservation tillage in cotton fields. Applied Soil Ecology 40: 518-528.
26. Sohrabi, S. S., Fateh, A., Aynehband, A., and Rahnama, A. 2014. Assessment of nitrogen efficiency indices and variation in nutrients uptake of wheat influenced by crop residue management and different nitrogen fertilizer sources. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 24 (3): 17-33. Tabriz, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Ulger, P., Arin, S., and Kayioglu, B. 1993. Effect of different tillage methods on sunflower and some soil properties and energy consumption of these tillage methods. The American Marketing Association 24 (3): 59-62.
28. Xiang, Y., Ji-yun, J., Ping, H., and Ming-zao, L. 2008. Recent advances on the technologies to increase fertilizer use efficiency. Agriculture Science in China 7: 469-479.
29. Zhao, R. F., Chen, X. P., Zhang, F. S., Zhang, H., Schroder, J., and Romheld, V. 2006. Fertilization and nitrogen balance in a wheat-maize rotation system in North China. Agronomy Journal 98: 935-945.
30. Zhu, Z. L., and Wen, Q. X. 1992. Soil nitrogen in China. Jiangsu Science and Technology Press, Jiangsu. Pp. 228-231.
31. Ziyou, S. U. A., Zhang, J., Wu, W., Cai, D., Jiang, G., Huan, J., Gao, J., Hartmann, R., and Gabriels, D. 2007. Effects of conservation tillage practices on winter wheat water use efficiency and crop yield on the Loess Plateau, China. Agricultural Water Management 87: 307-314.