1. Ahmadi, A., Ehsanzadeh, P., and Jabbari, F. 2008. Introduction to plant physiology Vol. 2. University of Tehran press 3rd ed.
2. Ahmadi, A., Ehsanzadeh, P., and Jabbari, F. 2009. Introduction to plant physiology Vol. 1. University of Tehran press 3rd ed.
3. Alizadeh, A., Vazifeh Doost, M., Kamali, Gh., Bastani, Kh., Mortazavi, A., and Izadi, A. 2002. Software for optimizing pattern of agriculture water use AWAT.
4. Alizadeh Oghyanous, P., Azari, A., and Salimi, M. 2008. Study the reaction og grain yield maize lines and hybrids on moisture stress and nitrogen fertilizer interaction. Proceeding of 1st Environmental Tensions in Agricultural Science Conference. Birjand, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Ashraf, M., Nawazish, S., and UR-Rehman Athar, H. 2007. Are chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthetic capacity potential physiological determinants of drought tolerance in maize (Zea mays L.). Pakistan Journal of Botany 39 (4): 1123-1131.
6. Barrs, H. D. 1968. Determination of water deficits in plant tissue. In: KOZLOWSKI, T.T. (Ed) Water deficits and plant growth. New York, Academic Press 1: 235-368.
7. Ding, L., Wang, K. J., Jang, G. M., Biswas, D. K., XU, H., Li, L. F., and Li, Y. H. 2005. Effect of nitrogen deficiency on photosynthetiv traits of maize hybrids released in different years. Annals of botany 96: 925-930.
8. Dokoohaki, H., Gheysari, M., and Karimi Jafari, M. 2012. Applying the DSSAT model to determine the yield response factor under different growth stage. Proceeding of 3rd Water Resources Integrated Management Conference. September 10-11, Sari, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Emam, y., and Zeiaie, A. 2010. Study of relationship between water and nitrogen use efficiency on photosynthesis of two grainy maize hybrids. Iranian journal of Field Crop Science 3: 423-432. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. English, M. J., Musick, J. T., and Murty, V.V. 1990. Deficit irrigation. In: G.J. Hoffman, T.A. Towell & K.H. Solomon, eds. Management of farm irrigation systems , St. Joseph, Michigan, United States of America, ASAE.
11. Fazeli Rostampour, M., Seghatoleslami, M. J., and Mousavi, S. G. 2010. Effect of drought stress and superabsorbent on relative water content and leaf chlorophyll index and its relationship with grain yield in corn. Crop Physiology Journal 2 (1): 19-31. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Ge, T., Sui, F., Bai, L., Tong, C., and Sun, N. 2012. Effects of water stress on growth, biomass partitioning, and water-use efficiency in summer maize (Zea mays L.) throughout the growth cycle. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum 34: 1043-1053.
13. Gheysari, M., Mirlatifi, S. M., Homaee, M., Asadi, M. E., and Hoogenboom, G. 2009. Nitrate Leaching in a Silage Maize Field under Different Irrigation and Nitrogen Fertilizer Rates. Agricultural Water Management 96-6: 946-954.
14. Ghobadi, R. 2017. Interaction of water and nitrogen on ecophysiological characteristics and yield gap of seedy corn. Ph. D. Dissertation, Razi University, Iran.
15. Huseynova, I. M. 2012. Photosynthetic characteristics and enzymatic antioxidant capacity of leaves from wheat cultivars exposed to drought. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1817: 1516-1523.
16. Kafi, M., and Kamkar, B., Mahdavi Damghani, A., Abbasi, F., and Sharifi, H. R. 2012. Plant physiology Vol. 1. Jahade-e- Daneshghahi Mashhad Press. 4th ed.
17. Khaksar, A. M., Naderi, M., Ayeneband, A., and Lack, Sh. 2014. Evaluation effect of simultaneous deficit irrigation and water cut stress on effective physiological traits on grainy maize Sc 704 yield. Journal of Crop Production Research 6 (1): 63-79. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Malakooti, M. J., and Gheibi, M. N. 2000. Determining critical levels of effective nutrients in soil, Plant and Fruits. Amoozesh-e-Keshavarzi Pub. Pp: 92. (in Persian).
19. Mulvaney, R. L., Khan, S. A., Hoest, R. G., and Brown, A. 2001. A soil organic nitrogen fraction that reduces the need for nitrogen fertilization. Soil Science Society of America Journal 65: 1164-1172.
20. Olaniyan, A. B., Aintoye, H. A., and Balogun, M. A. 2004. Effect of different sources and rates of nitrogen fertilizer on growth and yield of sweet maize. Retrieved June 22, 2015, from http://www. Tropentary. De/2004/ abstracts/ full/146.pdf.
21. Retta, M., Yin, X., Putten, P. E. L., Cantre, D., Berghuijs, H. N. C., Ho, Q. T., and Struik, P.C. 2016. Impact of anatomical traits of maize (Zea mays L.) leaf as affected by nitrogen supply and leaf age on bundle sheath conductance. Plant Science 252: 205-214.
22. Rezaii Rad, H., Hooshmand, A. R., Naseri, A. A., and Siahpoush, M. R. 2016. Effects of drought stress on physiological characteristics and yield of maize in the presence of a shallow water table in Ahvaz climatic conditions. Irrigation Science and Engineering 39 (1): 55-66. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Sanchez-Rodreguez, E., Rubio-Wilhelmi, M., Cervilla, L. M., Blasco, B., Rios, J. J., Rosales, M. M., Romero, L., and Ruiz, J. M. 2010. Genotypic differences in some physiological parameters symptomatic for oxidative stress under moderate drought in tomato plants. Plant Science 178: 30-40.
24. Seghatoleslami, M. J., Kafi, M., and Majidi, E. 2008. Effect of deficit irrigation on yield, WUE and some morphological and phonological traits of three millet species. Pakistan Journal of Botany 40 (4): 1555-1560.
25. Sepaskhah, A. R., and Ahmadi, S. H. 2010. A review on partial root zone drying irrigation. International Journal pf Plants Production 4 (4): 241-259.
26. Souza, T. C., Castro, E. M., Magalhaes, P. C., Lino, L. D. O., Alves, E. T., and Albuquerque, P. E. P. 2013. Morphophysiology, morphoanatomy, and grain yield under field conditions for two maize hybrids with contrasting response to drought stress. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum 35: 3201-3211.
27. Stoyanova, D., Tchakalova, E., and Yordanov, I. 2002. Influence of different soil moisture on anatomy of maize leaves and ultra structure of chloroplasts. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology 28 (1-2): 11-20.
28. Zeiaie, A. 2007. Effect of water stress and deficit nitrogen on two corn hybrids (Zea mays L.) photosynthesis. MSc. University of Shiraz, Iran.