1. Buehring, N. W., Willcutt, M. H., Columbus, E. P., Phelps, J. B., and Ruscoe, A. F. 2006. Yield and plant characteristics as influenced by spindle picker narrow and wide row patterns; three years progress report. p. 1864-1870. In Proc. Belt wide Cotton Conf., San Antonio, TX. 3-6 Jan. 2006. Natl. Cotton. Counc. Am., Memphis, TN.
2. Culpepper, A. S., and York, A. C. 2000. Weed management in Ultra narrow row cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). Weed Technology 14: 19-29.
3. Fowler, J., and Ray, L. L. 1977. Response of two cotton genotypes to five equidistance patterns. Agronomy Journal 69: 733-738.
4. Galanopoulou-Sendouka, S., Sfican, A. G., Fotiadis, N. A., Gagianas, A. A., and Gerakis, P. A. 1980. Effect of population density, planting date, and genotype on plant growth and development of cotton. Agronomy Journal 72: 347-352.
5. Jordan, D. L., Beam, J. B., Johnson, P. D., and Spears, J. F. 2001. Peanut response to prohexadione calcium in three seeding rate-row pattern planting systems. Agronomy Journal 93: 232-236.
6. Jost, P. H. 2000. Growth and yield comparisons of cotton planted in conventional and ultra-narrow row spacing. Crop Science 40: 430-435.
7. Jost, P. H. 2001. Phenotypic alternations and crop maturity differences in ultra-narrow and conventional spaced cotton. Crop Science 41: 1150-1159.
8. Karlen, D. L., and Camp, C. R. 1985. Row spacing, plant population, and water management effects on corn in the Atlantic coastal plain. Agronomy Journal 77: 393-398.
9. Karnei, J. R. 2005. The agronomics and economics of 15-inch cotton. p. 601. In Proc. Beltwide Cotton Conf., New Orleans, LA. 4-7 Jan. 2005. Natl. Cotton Counc. Am., Memphis, TN.
10. Koger, C. 2007. Effect of soybean row spacing on yield: twin-row vs. narrow- and wide-rows. p. 61. In Proc. 10th Annual National Conservation Systems Cotton and Rice Conf. Houston, TX. 29-30 Jan. 2007. Mid America Farm Publications, Perryville, MO.
11. Krieg, D. R. 1996. Physiological aspects of ultra-narrow row cotton production. p. 66. In Proc. Belt wide Cotton Conf., Nashville, TN. 9-12 Jan. 1996. Natl. Cotton Counc. Am., Memphis, TN.
12. Lanier, J. E., Jordan, D. L., Spears, J. F., Wells, R., Johnson, P. D., Barnes, J. S., Hurt, C. A., Brandenburg, R. L., and Bailey, J. E. 2004. Peanut response to planting pattern, row spacing and irrigation. Agronomy Journal 96: 1066-1072.
13. Mehrabadi, H. R. 1999. Survey of the effect of between and on row space in two irrigation methods on quantitative and qualitative traits of Varamin cotton cultivar. Report final of Agricultural and National Resource Research of Khorasan Razavi.
14. Mehrabadi, H. R., and Afshar, H. 2005. Effects of different methods of irrigation of furrows on water use, yield and yield components of cotton. Journal of Agricultural Research, Seed and Plant 21: 269-285. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Nelson, K. A. 2007. Glyphosate application timings in twin- and single-row corn and soybean spacing. Weed Technol. 21:186-190.
16. Nichols, S. P., Snipes, C. E., and Jones, M. A. 2004. Cotton growth, lint yield, and fiber quality as affected by row spacing and cultivar. J. Cotton Sci. 8: 1-12 [Online]. Available at: http://www.cotton.org/journal/2004-08/1/ (verified 15 May 2009).
17. Ray, L. L. 1971. Narrow row-high population cotton, Research resals in plains area. 1971. Belt wide production- Mechanization conference. P: 54-56.
18. Reddy, K. N., Burke, I. J., Boykin, J. C., and Williford, J. R. 2009. Narrow-Row Cotton Production under Irrigated and Non-irrigated Environment: Plant Population and Lint Yield. The Journal of Cotton Science 13: 48-55.
19. Roche, R., and Bange, M. 2006. Do Ultra-Narrow Row Cotton Systems Offer Any Benefit to Australian Farmers? CSIRO Plant Industry, Cotton Catchment Communities Cooperative Research Centre: http://www.regional.org.au/au/asa/2006/concurrent/systems/4568_rocher.htm?
20. Robinson, J. R. C. 1993. Narrow row cotton: economics and history. p. 133–137. In Proc. Belt wide Cotton Conf., New Orleans, LA. 10–14 Jan. 1993. Natl. Cotton Counc. Am., Memphis, TN.
21. Sorensen, R. B., Lamb, M. C., and Butts, C. L. 2006. Row pattern, plant density, and nitrogen rate effects on corn yield in the southeastern US. Crop Manage. [Online]. Available at: http://www.Plant management network.org/sub/cm/research/2006/corn/sorensen.pdf (verified 20 June 2008).
22. Stewart, J. Mc D., Oosterhuis, D., Heitholt, J. J., and Mauney, J. 2010. Physiology of Cotton. Springer Dordrecht Heidelberg London New York.
23. Willcutt, M. H., Columbus, E. P., Buehring, N. W., Dobbs, R. R., and Harrison, M. P. 2006. Evaluation of a 15-inch spindle harvester in various row patterns; three years progress. p. 531-547. In Proc. Beltwide Cotton Conf., San Antonio, TX. 5–9 Jan. 2006. Natl. Cotton Counc. Am., Memphis, TN.