1. Adeli, N., Alizadeh, M. A., Mohammadi, A., and Jafari, A. A. 2013. Anthemis of populations Chamomile some in yield oil essential and traits physiological, Morphological of Evaluation hussknetii species. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh and Sazandegi) 104: 185-192.
2. Adugna, W., and Labuschagne, M. T. 2003. Parametric and nonparametric measures of phenotypic stability in linseed (Linum usitatissimum L.). Euphytica. 129: 211-218.
3. Ahmadi Khandanagoli, Y., Akbari, Gh. AS., and Allah Dadi, A. 2014. Effect of drought stress on some growth indices of fennel aphid. Second National Conference on Applied Research in Agricultural Sciences. (In Persian).
4. Bannayan, M., Nadjafi, F., Azizi, M., Tabrizi, L., and Rastgoo, M. 2008. Yield and seed quality of plantago ovata Nigella sativa under different irrigation treatments. Industrial Crops and products 27: 11-16.
5. Behdani, M. A., and Jami AL-Ahahmadi, M. 2008. Evaluation of growth and yield of safflower cultivars in different planting dates. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (2): 245-254. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Choupan, F., Banayan, M., Asadi, Gh., and Shabahang, J. 2014. Effect of Planting Date and Density on Yield and Yield Components of Pumpkin Skin Paper (Cucurbita pepo L.) in Mashhad. Journal of Agroecology 6 (2): 383- 392. (In Persian).
7. Farhang Mehr, S., Akbari, Sh., and Rezvan Bidakhti, Sh. 2014. Effect of planting date and plant density on flower yield and some morphological characteristics of matricaria (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Journal of plant Ecophysiology 6 (16): 79-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Ghanbari, J., and Khajavi Nejad, Gh. 2014. Evaluation of yield and agronomic traits of cumin ecotypes in different planting dates in Kerman region. Journal of Agroecology 6 (1): 142- 151. (In Persian).
9. Goldani, M. 2010. Effect of irrigation regimes on morpho-physiological Sesame ecotypes (Sesamum indicum L.) under greenhouse conditions. Journal of Agricultural Ecology 2 (4): 658- 666. (In Persian).
10. Jabar Pour, S., Zehtab Salmasi, S., Alyari, H., Javanshir, A., and Shakiba, M. R. 2014. Effect of date and planting density on yield and essential oil content of peppermint. Agroecology 5 (4): 416- 423. (In Persian).
11. Javadi Hedayat Abad, F., Nezami, A., Kafi, M., and Shabahang, J. 2015. The reaction of black seeds (Nigella sativa L.) ecotypes to planting times in Mashhad conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (4): 632- 640. (In Persian).
12. Kamandi, A., Nezami, A., Kafi, M., and Javadian, S. A. 2013. Response of Ecotypes of Kochia (Scoparia Kochia) to Sowing Date under Mashhad Climate. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (3): 437- 445. (In Persian).
13. Kiyanbakht, M., Zeinali, E., Siahmarguee, A., Sheikh, F., and Mohammadi Pouri, G. 2014. Effect of sowing date on grain yield and yield components and green pod yield of three faba bean cultivars in Gorgan climatic conditions. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 8 (1): 99-119. (In Persian with English abstract).
14. Mohammadpour, M., Ghasemnejad, A., Lebaschy, M. H., Abbaszadeh, B., and Azadbakht, M. 2013. Effects of sowing date and plant density on morphological characteristics and yield of Summer savory (Satureja hortensis L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 29 (3): 621- 634. (In Persian with English abstract).
15. Norouzi Shahri, F., Puriyosf, M., Tavakoli, A., Saba, J., and Yazdinejad, A. 2015. Evaluation of the function of some fennel ecotypes (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) native to Iran under drought conditions. Iranian Crop Science 46 (1): 49-56. (In Persian).
16. Omid Beigi, R. 2000. Approaches to the production and processing of medicinal plants (2). the Phoenix. Pp. 70-78.
17. Rabeie, M. 2011. Determination of the best sowing date, amount of seed and planting space of faba bean Barkat variety as second cultivation in Guilan. Rice Research Institute Publications. 33p.
18. Rassam, Gh., Naddaf, M., and Sefidcon, F. 2007 . Effect of planting date and plant density on yield and seed yield components of Anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Pajouhesh & Sazandeg 75 pp: 127-133. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Rezaei Chianeh, A., Zahtab Salmasi, S., Ghasemi Golazani, K., and Del Azar, A. S. 2012. Effect of irrigation treatments on yield and yield components of three fennel populations. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainable Production 22 (4): 57-70. (In Persian).
20. Sefeidkon, F. 2002. Quality and quantity evaluation the essential oil of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) In different growth stages. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research 7: 85-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Siahmargoui, A., Azizi, K., Nezami, A., and Jahani Kondori, M. 2011. Investigation of frost tolerance of fennel ecotypes grown under field under controlled conditions. Journal of Horticultural Science 25: 64-72.
22. Tomar, S. S. 1995. Effect of soil hydrothermal regimes on the performance of safflower planted on different dates. Journal of Agronomy and. Crop Science 165: 141-152.