Balakrishnan, K. 2000. Peroxidase activity as an indicator of the iron deficiency in banana. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology 5 (4): 389-391.
2. Bouchereau, A., Clossais-Besnard, N., Bensaoud, A., Leport, L., and Renard, A. M. 1996. Water stress effects on rapeseed quality. European Journal of Agronomy 5 (1-2): 19-30.
3. Cakmak, I. 2000. Tansley Review No. 111 Possible roles of zinc in protecting plant cells from damage by reactive oxygen species. The New Phytologist 146 (2): 185-205.
4. Champolivier, L., and Merrien, A. 1996. Effects of water stress applied at different growth stages to Brassica napus L. var. oleifera on yield, yield components and seed quality. European Journal of Agronomy 5 (3-4): 153-160.
5. Chimenti, C. A., Pearson, J., and Hall, A. J. 2002. Osmotic adjustment and yield maintenance under drought in sunflower. Field Crops Research 75 (2-3): 235-246.
6. El Hafid, R., Smith, D. H., Karrou, M., and Samir, K. 1998. Physiological responses of spring durum wheat cultivars to early-season drought in a Mediterranean environment. Annals of Botany 81 (2): 363-370.
7. Ezzat, M., Abd El Lateef, M. M., Tawfik, M., Hozyin, B. A., Bakry, T. A., Elewa, A. A., Farrag, and Amany, A Bahr. 2012. Soil and foliar fertilization of mungbean (Vigna radlata (L) wilczek) under Egyptian conditions. Elixir Agriculture 47: 8622-8628.
8. Fageria, N. K., and Baligar, V. C. 2001. Lowland rice response to nitrogen fertilization. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 32 (9-10): 1405-1429.
9. Fathi amirkhiz, K., Amini Dehaghi, M., Modarres Sanavi, S. A. M., and Heshmati, S. 2011. The Effects of Soil and Foliar Application of Fe on some Biochemical Characteristics of Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) under Two Irrigation Regimes. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 42 (3): 509-518. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Firouzabadi, B., and Farahani, I. 2013. Effect of Planting Date on Seed Yield and Its Components of Mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) Genotypes in Varamin Region in Iran. Seed and Plant Production 29 (3): 387-401. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Göksoy, A. T., Demir, A. O., Turan, Z. M., and Dağüstü, N. 2004. Responses of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) to full and limited irrigation at different growth stages. Field Crops Research 87 (2-3): 167-178.
12. Graham, P. H., and Vance, C. P. 2003. Legumes: importance and constraints to greater use. Plant physiology 131 (3): 872-877.
13. Heidari, M., and Jahantighi, H. 2013. Evaluate Effect of Water Stress and Different Amounts of Nitrogen Fertilizer on Seed Quality of Black Cumin (Nigella sativa L). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (4): 640-647. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Jabbari, H., Akbari, A., Khosh kholgh Sima, N., Alahdadi, I. Shirani rad, A., Tabatabaee, S., and Hamed, S. 2014. Comparison of antioxidant enzymes and proline roles in drought tolerance of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Oil Plant Prudaction 3 (1):15-31. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Jabeen, N., and Ahmad, R. 2011. Effect of foliar-applied boron and manganese on growth and biochemical activities in sunflower under saline conditions. Pakistan Journal of Botany 43 (2): 1271-1282.
16. Jafar dokht, R., Mosavi Nik, S. M., Mehraban, A., and Basiri, M. 2015. Effect of water stress and foliar micronutrient application on physiological cahracteristics and nutrient uptake in mung bean. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 8 (1): 121-141. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Khodabakhsh, F., Amooaghaie, A., Mostajeran, A., and Emtiazi, G. 2011. Effect of hydro and osmopriming in two commercial chickpea cultivars on germination, growth parameters and nodules number in salt stress condition. Iranian Journal of Plant Biology 2 (6): 71-86. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Maleki Farahani, S., Khalesi, A., and Sharghi, Y. 2015. Effect of Nano Iron Chelate Fertilizer on Iron Absorption and Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) Quantitative and Qualitative Characteristics. Asian Journal of Biological Sciences 8: 72-82.
19. Martin, D. L., Stegman, E. C., and Fereres, E. 1990. Irrigation scheduling principles. IN: Management of Farm Irrigation Systems. American Society of Agricultural Engineers, St. Joseph, MI. 1990. p 155-203, 19 fig, 9 tab, 81 ref.
20. Martt, J. 1990. Grain Legumes: Evolution and Genetic Resources. Cambridge University Press.
21. Monica, R. C., and Cremonini, R. 2009. Nanoparticles and Higher Plants. Caryologia 62 (2): 161-65.
22. Morrison, M. J., and Stewart, D. W. 2002. Heat stress during flowering in summer Brassica. Crop science 42 (3): 797-803.
23. Navaei, F., and Malakouti, M. J. 2002. Study of effect of balance nourishment of elements on quantitaive and quality of corn. Iranian Journal of Soil and Waters Sciences 16: 161-168. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Novozamsky, I., Van Eck, R., Van Schouwenburg, J. Ch., and Walinga, I. 1974. Total Nitrogen Determination in Plant Material by Means of the Indophenol-Blue Method. Netherlands Journal of Agricultural Science.
25. Parande, H., and Mirza, M. 2011. Comparison of Nano Fe Chelate with Fe Chelate Effect on Growth Parameters and Antioxidant Enzymes Activity of Ocimum Basilicum. New Cellular and Molecular Biotechnology Journal 1 (4): 89-98.
26. Patel, M. S., Sutar, D. M., and Kanizaria, M. V. 1993. Effect of foliar application of iron and sulfur in curing chlorosis in groundnut. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science 41: 103-105.
27. Rhode, T. E. 1999. Integrating Urban and Agriculture Water Management in Southern Morocco. Arid Lands News Letter 45.
28. Ruiz, J. A., Perez-Vendrell, A. M., and Esteve-Garcia, E. 2000. Effect of dietary iron and copper on performance and oxidative stability in broiler leg meat. British Poultry Science 41 (2): 163-167.
29. Ruiz, J. M., Baghour, M., and Romero, L. 2000. Efficiency of the Different genotypes of tomato in relation to foliar content of Fe and the response of some Bioindicators. Journal of Plant Nutrition 23 (11-12): 1777-86.
30. SAS Institute. 1985. SAS user's guide: statistics, SAS Institute (2).
31. Savithri, P., Boshani, N. K., Manickam, T. S., and Kothandaraman, G. V. 1984. Response of soybean to micronutrient application. Madras agricultural journal.
32. Taiz, L., and Zeiger, E. 2002. Plant Physiology, 3rd. edition. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Publishers. Sunderland, Massachusetts. USA.
33. Torabian, S., and Zahedi, M. 2013. Effects of Foliar Application of Common and Nano-sized of Iron Sulphate on the Growth of Sunflower Cultivars under Salinity. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 44 (1): 109-118. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Uddin, S., and Parvin, S. 2013. Yield Performance of Mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) as Influenced by Irrigation. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production 4 (1): 3659-3667.
35. Vanclooster, M., Gonzalez, C., Vanderborgh, J., Mallants. D., and Diels, J. 1994. An indirect calibration procedure for using TDR in solute transport studies. Soil Science Society of American Journal 3: 107-127.
36. Welch, R. M., Allaway, W. H., House, W. A., and Kubota, J. 1991. Geographic Distribution of Trace Element Problems. Micronutrients in agriculture micronutrientsi 2: 31-57.
37. Zayed, B. A., Salem, A. K. M., and Sharkawy, H. M. El., 2011. Effect of different micronutrient treatments on rice (Oriza Sativa L.) growth and yield under saline soil conditions. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 7 (2): 179-84.
38. Zhu, H., Han, J., Xiao, J. Q., and Jin, Y. 2008. Uptake, translocation, and accumulation of manufactured iron oxide nano particles by pumpkin plants. Journal of Environmental monitoring 10 (6): 713-17.