1. Adekiya, A. O., Agbede, T. M., Aboyeji, C. M., Dunsin, O., and Ugbe, J. O. 2017. Green manures and NPK fertilizer effects on soil properties, growth, yield, mineral and vitamin C composition of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (L.) Moench). Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences 16 (4): 1-6.
2. Ahmad Abadi, Z., Ghajar Sepanlou, M., and Rahimi Alashti, S. 2012. Effect of vermicompost on physical and chemical properties of soil. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 15 (58): 125-137.
3. Azeez, J. O., Van Averbeke, A. B., and Okorogbona, A. O. M. 2010. Differential responses in yield of pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima L.) and nightshade (Solanum retroflexum Dun.) to the application of three animal manures. Bioresource Technology 101: 2499-2505.
4. Bremner, J. M., and Mulvaney, C. S. 1965. Nitrogen-total. In: Methods of Soil Analysis: part 2, Chemical and Microbiological Properties. Page, A.L. (Ed). 1982. Second Edition. American Society of Agronomy Inc. Madison, Wisconsin USA. Agronomy Series 9 (2): 595-622.
5. Concepcion Ramos, M. 2017. Changes in soil hydrological and chemical properties of vineyard soils after composted cattle manure application. Geophysical Research Abstracts 19: 1.
6. Dabighi, K. H., Fateh, E., and Ayenehband, A. 2016. Effect of different green manure crops and nitrogen sources on grain yield, oil content and some qualitative traits of canola (Brassica napus) var. 401. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 108: 95-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Den Hollander, N. G., Bastiaans, L., and Kropff, M. J. 2007. Clover as a cover crop for weed suppression in an intercropping design. II. Competitive ability of several clover species. European Journal of Agronomy 26: 104-112.
8. Ebrahimian, E., Koocheki, A., Nasiri Mahalati, M., Khorramdel, S., and Beheshti, A. 2017. Influence of tillage systems and wheat stubble levels on the physical, chemical and biological properties of soil. Journal of Crops Improvement 18 (4):893-905. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Ebrahimpour, F., Eidizadeh, Kh., Mahdavi Damghani, A., and Rezvani, M. 2012. Effects of aiofertilizer application method with integrated chemical fertilizers on Maize production and some chemical characteristics of soil. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (1): 240-246. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Ghalavand, A., Mohammadi, K., Agha Alikhani, M., and Sohrabi, Y. 2009. Effect of organic, biological and chemical fertilizers on chickpea grain yield and quality. Journal of Water and Soil Science 1/19 (2): 213-234. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Ghamari, H., Shafaghkolvagh, J., Sabaghpoure, S. H., and Dabbagh Mohamadi Nassba, A. 2016. Effects of chemical and biological fertilizers on some morpho-physiological traits of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) and dragon’s head (Lallemantia iberica Fisch. and C.A. Mey) cultivated under intercropping system. Notulae Scientia Biologicae 8 (1): 112-117.
12. Gholami, A., Akbari, I., and Abbas Dokht, H. 2015. Study the effects of bio and organic fertilizers on growth characteristics and yield of Fennel (Foeniculum vulgar). Agroecology 7 (2): 215-224. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Hooker, K. V., Coxon, C. E., Hackett, R., Kirwan, L. E., O’Keeffe, E., and Richards, K. G. 2008. Evaluation of cover crop and reduced cultivation for reducing nitrate leaching in Ireland. Journal of Environmental Quality 37: 138-145.
14. Hoyle, F. C., Murphy, D. V., and Fillery, I. R. P. 2006. Temperature changes and stubble management influence microbial CO2-C evaluation and gross N transformation rates. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 38: 71-80.
15. Inanloofar, M., Omidi, H., and Pazoki, A. R. 2013. Morphological, agronomical changes and oil content in Purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) under drought stress and biological /chemical fertilizer of nitrogen. Journal of Medicinal Plant 48: 170-184. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Jahan, M., Amiri, M. B., Aghhavani Shajari, M., and Tahami, M. K. 2014. Quantity and quality of Cucurbita pepo L. as affected by winter cover crops (Lathyrus sativus and Trifolium resopinatum), PGPRs and organic manures. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (2): 337-356. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Javadi, H., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Seghatoleslami, M. J., and Mosavi, Gh. R. 2017. Effect of sowing date and plant density on yield and yield components of common Purslane (Protulaca Oleracea L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 15 (1): 113-123. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Kafi, M., and Rahimi, Z. 2010. Effect of salinity on germination characteristics of Purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (4): 615-621. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Kohanmoo, M. A., Aghaalikhani, M., and Rejali, F. 2015. Yield and quality response of three chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) ecotypes to biofertilizers application in Bushehr region. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 31 (3): 460-478. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Mirzashahi, K., Paknejad, A. R., and Omidvari, Sh. 2016. Effect of rotation, management of nitrogen application, and plant residue on corn (cv.SC704) yield and some soil chemical properties. Iranian Journal of Soil Reserch 30 (2): 115-124. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Mohiti, A., Shahsavani, S., and Gholami, A. 2011. Effect of cow manure, urea fertilizer and Nitroxine manure on some physical and chemical properties of soil and yield of forage corn. MSc. Thesis of Shahrood University. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Morphy, J., and Riley, J. P. 1962. Phosphorus analysis procedure. In: Methods of Soil Analysis: part 2, Chemical and Microbiological Properties. Page, A. L. (Ed). 1982. Second Edition. Madison, Wisconsin USA. pp. 413-427.
23. Nasirzade, S., Fallah, S., Kiani, Sh., and Mohammadkhani, A. 2015. Effect of different levels of cow manure and urea on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of isabgol (Plantago ovata Forssk.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 31(1): 41-51. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Ngo, P. T., Rumpel, C., Doan, T., and Jouquet, P. 2012. The effect of earthworms on carbon storage and soil organic matter composition in tropical soil amended with compost and vermicompost. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 50: 214-220.
25. Nourihoseini, S. M., Khorassani, R., Astaraei, A. R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Zabihi, H. R. 2016. Effect of different fertilizer resources and humic acid on some morphological criteria, yield and antioxidant activity of black zira seed (Bunium persicum Boiss). Applied Field Crops Research 29 (4): 87-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Olsen, S. R., Cole, C. V., Watenabe, F. S., and Dean, L. A. 1954. Estimation of available phosphorous in soil by extraction with sodium bicarbonate, United States Department of Agriculture. Cris. 939. USA.
27. Poorhasankhani Dowlatabad, M., Madah Hosseini, Sh., Dashti, H., and Rahimi, A. 2015. Effect of green manure on soil organic matter and some growth indices of Maize (Zea mays L.) in Rafsanjan region. Plant Production Technology 15 (2): 69-80. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Rahimi, Z., Kafi, M., Nezami, A., and Khozaie, H. R. 2011. Effect of salinity and silicon on some morphophysiologic characters of Purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 27 (3): 359-374. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Rahimzadeh, S., Sohrabi, Y., Heidari, Gh. R., Eivazi, A. R., and Hoseini, S. M. T. 2013. Effect of biofertilizers on macro and micro nutrients uptake and essential oil content in Dracocephalum moldavica L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (1): 179-190. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Rathke, G. W., Christen, O., and Diepenbrock, W. 2005. Effects of nitrogen source and rate on productivity and quality of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) grown in different crop rotations. Field Crops Research 94: 103-113.
31. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Seyyedi, S. M. 2014. The Effects of organic and biological fertilizers on phosphorus and potassium uptake by black seed (Nigella sativa L.). Journal of Horticultural Science 28 (1): 43-53. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Seyedi, S. M., and Azad, M. 2014. Effects of organic, chemical and biological sources of nitrogen on nitrogen use efficiency in black seed (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 30 (2): 260-274. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Salehi, A., Fallah, S., and Abbasi Sourki, A. 2017. Organic and inorganic fertilizer effect on soil CO2 flux, microbial biomass, and growth of Nigella sativa L. International Agrophysics 31: 103-116.
34. Seyyedi, M., Khajeh-Hosseini, M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Shahandeh, H. 2015 a. Relation between the increasing soluble phosphorus and nitrogen uptake and its effects on phosphorus harvest index of black seed. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 46 (1): 25-36. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Seyyedi, S. M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Khajeh Hossieni, M., and Shahandeh, H. 2015 b. Effects of sulfur, vermicompost + Thiobacilus bacteria on some chemical properties of calcareous soil and phosphorus use efficiency of black seed. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 22: 205-220. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Shamsaddin, M., Saied, M., Ghanbari, A., Ramroudi, M., and Khezri, A. 2017. Effects of green manure management and fertilization treatments on the chemical and physical properties and fertility of soil. Journal of Sciences and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 21 (1): 37-49. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Sharma, P., Shukla, M. K., and Mexal, J. G. 2011. Spatial variability of soil properties in agricultural fields of southern New Mexico. Soil Science 6: 288-302.
38. Shah, Z., Rashid, A., Rahman, H. U., Latif, A., and Shah, A. 2011. Rice and wheat yield in relation to biomass of green manure legumes. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture 27 (1): 73-84.
39. Sharpley, A. N., McDowell, R., and Kleinman, P. J. A. 2004. Amounts, forms, and solubility of phosphorus in soils receiving manure. Soil Science Society of America Journal 68: 2048-2057.
40. Silva Carvalho, N., Bruno Bitencourt Oliveira, A., Moura Calaço Pessoa, M., Paulo Costa Neto, V., Silva de Sousa, R., Rodrigues da Cunha, J., Gonçalves Coutinho, A., Maria dos Santos, V., and Sergio Ferreira de Araujo, A. 2015. Short-term effect of different green manure on soil chemical and biological properties. African Journal of Agriculture Research 10 (43): 4076-4081.
41. Singh, M. 2012. Influence of organic mulching and nitrogen application on essential oil yield and nitrogen use efficiency of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.). Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science 59: 273-279.
42. Trupiano, D., Cocozza, C., Baronti, S., Amendola, C., Primo Vaccari, F., Lustrato, G., Di Lonardo, S., Fantasma, F., Tognetti, R., and Stefania Scippa, G. 2017. The effects of biochar and its combination with compost on lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.) growth, soil properties, and soil microbial activity and abundance. International Journal of Agronomy 31: 1-12.
43. Walkly, A., and Black, I. A. 1934. An examination of the degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Science 37: 29-38.
44. Yang, Y. C., Zhang, M., Zheng, L., Cheng, D. D., Liu, M., and Geng, Y. Q. 2011. Controlled release urea improved nitrogen use efficiency, yield, and quality of wheat. Agronomy Journal 103(2): 479-485.
45. Yevdokimov, I., Gattinger, A., Buegger, F., Munch, J. C., and Schloter, M. 2008. Changes in microbial commu nity struct ure in soil as a result of different amounts of nitrogen fertiliza tion. Biology and Fertility of Soils 44: 1103-1106.