1. Alam, S., Narzary, B. D., and Deka, B. C. 1998. Variability character association and path analysis in sweet potato (Ipomoea batatus (L.) Lam). Journal of Agricultural Sciences society of North East India 11 (1): 77-81.
2. Bagherniae-kasbakhi, M., and Hassanpanah, D. 2014. Evaluation of yield and tuber yield components in hybrids from potato intersection of Agria and Kaiser Cultivars. Electronic Conferences on new Finding in Environment and Agricultural Ecosystem. New Energy and Environment Institute of Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
3. Balcha, A. 2014. Genetic variation for grain yield of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in sole and maize/bean intercropping systems. Asian Journal of Crop Science 6 (2): 158-164.
4. Beikzadeh, H., Alavi Siney, S. M., Bayat, M., and Ezady, A. A. 2015. Estimation of genetic parameters of effective agronomical traits on yield in some of Iranian rice cultivar. Agronomy Journal 106: 73-78. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Beukema, H. P., and Varderzaag, D. 1990. Introduction to potato production. Translation by Rezaee and Soltani. Publication university of Mashhad.
6. Bolandi, A. R., and Hamidi, H. 2016. Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative traits of 18 potato clones. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 14 (2): 318-328. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Farshadfar, E. 1997. Plant breeding methodology. Razi University. Kermanshah.
8. Fufa, M. 2013. AMMI analysis of tuber yield of potato genotypes grown in bale, southeastern ethiopia. Advances in Crop Science and Technology 2: 1-3.
9. Gedif, M., Yigzaw, D. 2014. Genotype by environment interaction analysis for tuber yield of Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) using a GGE Biplot method in amhara region, ethiopia. Agricultural Sciences 5: 239-249.
10. Hassanpanah, D. 2013. The comparative observation of quantitative characteristics, heterosis and dominance degree in hybrids derived from breeding populations of true potato seed. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 7 (27): 259-276. (in Persian).
11. Hassanpanah, D., and Hassanabadi, H. 2012. Evaluation of quantitative, qualitative and tuber yield stability of 18 promising potato clones in Ardabil province. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 6 (2): 219-234. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Hassanpanah, D., Hassanabadi, H., Hosseinzadeh, A. A., Soheili, B., and Mohammadi, R. 2016 a. Factor analysis, AMMI stability value (ASV) parameter and GGE Bi-Plot graphical method of quantitative and qualitative traits in potato genotypes. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 10 (3): 731-748. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Hassanpanah, D., Mousapour-Gorji, A., Kahbazi, M., Karbalaei-Khiavi, H., and Mohammadi, R. 2016 b. Adaptability evaluation of 104 potato hybrids in ardabil and alborz provinces. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 10 (1): 121-138. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Haydar, A., Islam, M. A., ARA, T., KHokan, E. H., and KHalequzzaman, K. M. 2009. Studies on genetic variability correlation and path analysis in potato. International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology 5 (5): 40-44.
15. Jouyandeh-Kelashemi, I., and Hassanpanah, D. 2014. Evaluation of genetic diversity for yield and yield component in the hybrids produced from breeding population of HPS×II/67 potato. International Journal of Current Life Sciences 4 (11): 10107-10110.
16. Khazaee, H. R., Nasiri-Mahallati, M., and Arshadi, M. J. 2012. Determine the amount of reducing sugars in potato using glucose manually and compare it with the enzymatic method. Iranian Food Science and Technology 7 (4): 291-297. (in Persian).
17. Masoumpour, E., Mousapour Gorji, A., and Sharghi, Y. 2013. Genetic variation of some traits in potato cultivars and clones. Agronomy Journal 106: 193-203. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Mohaddesi, A., Bakhshipour, S., Abbasian, A., Sattari, M., and Mohammad-Salehi, M. 2013. Study on adaptability, quality and quantity characters of rice genotypes in Mazandaran. Journal of Plant Production 20 (2): 19-36. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Mohammadnia, Sh., Asghari, A., Sofalian, O., Karimizadeh, R., and Mohammaddust- Chamanabad, H. R. 2014. Evaluation of end season drought tolerance in durum wheat advanced lines and its relation with molecular markers. MSc Thesis. Mohaghegh Ardabili University. Ardabil. Iran.
20. Moosavi, S. S., Jalalifar, S., Abdolahi, M. R., and Chaichi, M. 2013. Evaluation of diversity and heritability of some morphological traits in bread wheat under stress and normal conditions. Journal of Agronomy science 6 (9): 37-54.
21. Pearson, D. C., Rosielle, A. A., and Boyd, W. J. R. 2007. Heritability of five wheat quality traits for early generation selection. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 21 (3): 512-515.
22. Panigrahi, K. K., Pradhan, J., Panigrah, P., and Sarkar, K. 2017. Genetic Variability Character Association and Path Coefficient Analysis of Yield Attributes for Medium and Late Maturing Potato Cultivars. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6 (7): 2558-2566.
23. Selvaraj, C. I., Nagarajan, P., Thiyagarajan, K., Bharathi, M., and Rabindran, R. 2011. Genetic parameters of variability, correlation and path coefficient studies for grain yield and other yield attributes among rice blast disease resistant genotypes of rice (Oryza Sativa L.). African Journal of Biotechnology 10 (17): 3322-3334.
24. Tadesse, W., and Bekele, E. 2001. Factor analysis of yield in grass pea (Lathyrus sativus L.). Lathyrus Lathyrism Newsletter 2: 416-421.
25. Tarbali, L., Asghari-zakaria, R., Hassanpanah, D., and Sofalian, O. 2015. Evaluation of F2 potato clones obtained from hybrid true potato seeds. MSc Thesis. Mohaghegh Ardabili University. Ardabil. Iran.
26. Vahabzadeh, M., and Ghasemi, M. 2012. Evaluation of grain yield stability and selection of wheat stable varieties spring in the Caspian sea climate. Journal of Crop Production in Environmental Stress 3 (3 and 4): 2-14. (in Persian)
27. Zakerhamidi, S., and Hassanpanah, D. 2014. Investigation of genetic diversity for quantitative traits in 166 potato hybrids of produced from Luca and Caesar cultivars crosses. Bulletin of Environment. Pharmacology and Life Sciences 3 (12): 34-37.