1. ReferencesArancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Babenko, A., Cannon, J., Galvis, P., and Metzger J. D. 2008. Influences of vermicomposts, produced by earthworms and microorganisms from cattle manure, food waste and paper waste, on the germination, growth and flowering of petunias in the greenhouse. Applied Soil Ecology 39: 91-99.
2. Ardeshirylajimi, A., Rezaie-Tavirani, M., Mortazavi, S. A., Barzegar, M., Moghadamnia, S. H., and Rezaee, M. B. 2010. Study of anti-cancer property of Scrophularia striata extract on the human astrocytoma. Cell Line 9: 403-410.
3. Asgarnejad, M. R., Zareei, Gh., and Zarezade, A. 2015. Effects of planting date and plant density on yield and yield components of Brassica nigra under Abarkooh climatic conditions. Journal of Crop production 8 (3): 183-198. (in Persian).
4. Baert, J. R. 1997. The effect of sowing and harvest date and cultivar on inulin yield and composition of chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) roots. Industrial Crops and Products 6 (3): 195-199.
5. Ghanbari, A. A. 2014. Developmental stages and phenology of common bean genotypes under normal irrigation and water deficit conditions. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 107: 190-199. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Ghanbari, A. A., and Beyzaei, E. 2007. Study of morphological and phenological traits and correlation analysis in white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) lines. Journal of Agricultural Science 13: 629-638, (in Persian).
7. Ghorbani, R., Koocheki, A., Hosseini, A., Jahani, M., Asadi, G., Aghel, H., and Mohammad Abadi, A. S. 2010. Effects of planting date, time and methods of weed control on weed density and biomass in cumin fields. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (1): 120-127.
8. Keith, T. W. 2001. A method to incorporate phenology into land cover change analysis. Journal of Range Management 54: A1-A7.
9. Khoshhal, J., Rahimi, D., and Majd, M. 2012. Analyzing the phonological growth stages and required temperature rate of Damask rose. Geography and Environmental Planning Journal 52 (4): 169-178. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Lesica, P., and Kittelson, P. M. 2010. Precipitation and temperature are associated with advanced flowering phenology in semi-arid grassland. Journal of Arid Environments 74: 1013-1017.
11. Mazahery-Laghab, H., Salvati, S., and Mahmoudi, R. 2011. Response of the yield of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) cultivar armavirski to sowing time and plant density in rain fed conditions in Ghorveh Kordestan. Plant Production Technology 11 (2): 63-74.
12. Meier, U., Bleiholder, H., Buhr, L., Feller, C., Hack, H., Her, M., Lancashire, D., Weber, E., and Zwerger, P. 2009. The BBCH system to coding the phenological growth stages of plants. History and publications 61: 41-52.
13. Mirhaji, T., Sanadgol, A. A., Ghasemi, M. H., and Nouri, S. 2009. Application of Growth Degree-Days in determining phenological stages of four grass species in Homand Absard Research Station. Iranian journal of Range and Desert Research 17 (3): 362-376. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Mohammadi, A., Matinkhah, H., and Khajehdin, J. 2014. Zygophyllum atriplicoides phenology study in Mouteh, Isfahan. Journal of Applied Ecology 3 (10): 1-12. (in Persian).
15. Mozaffarian, V. 2012. Recognition of medicinal and aromatic plants of Iran. Farhange Moaser. 1444 pages. (in Persian).
16. Naeimi, M. H. 2017. Study of seedling establishment and phenological stages of medicinal plant (Scrophularia striata). M.Sc. thesis. University of Tehran. 88 pages. (in Persian).
17. Nasiri Mahalati, M. 2000. Herbage Growth Modeling. Press Jahad University of Mashhad. (in Persian)
18. Nasrabadi, S. E., Ghorbani, R., Moghaddam, P. R., and Mahallati, M. N. 2014. Phenological response of milk thistle (Silybum marianum [L.] Gaertn.) to different nutrition systems. Journal of Applied Research on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 1 (4): 148-151.
19. Olsen, J. K., McMahan, C. R., and Hammer, G. L. 1993. Prediction of sweet corn phenology in subtropical environments. Agronomy Journal 410-415.
20. Piper, E. L., Boote, K. J., Jones, J. W., and Grimm, S. S. 1996. Comparison of two phenology models for predicting flowering and maturity date of soybean. Crop Science 36: 1606-1614.
21. Paranjpeand, A. V., Cantlife, D. J., Lamb, E. M., and Stoffelia, P. J. 2003. Winter strawberry production in greenhouse using soilless substrates: an alternative to methyl bromide soil fumigation. Selected Proceedings of the Florida State Horticultural Society 116: 98-105.
22. Pasdaran, A., Delazar, A., Nazemiyeh, H., Nahar, L., and Sarker, S. 2012. Chemical Composition, and Antibacterial (Against Staphylococcus aureus) and Free Radical-Scavenging Activities of the Essential Oil of Scrophularia amplexicaulis Benth. Records of Natural Products 6 (4): 350-355.
23. Romo, J. T., and Eddleman, L. E. 1995. Use of degree-days in multiple-temperature experiment. Journal of Range Management 48 (5): 410-416.
24. Rossi, B. E., Debandi, G. O., Peralta, I. E., and Martinez Palle, E. 1999. Comparative phenology and floral patterns in Larrea species (Zygophyllaceae) in the Monte desert (Mendoza, Argentina). Journal of Arid Environments 43: 213-226.
25. Shoohani, B., Hemati, A., and Taherimoghadam, M. 2010. Effects of Scrophularia striata Extract on Wound Healing in Rabbit. Ilam University of Medical Sciences Journal 4: 9-16. (in Persian).
26. Smart, S. M., Bunce, R. G. H., Marrs, R., Le DucM, Firbank, L. G., Maskell, L. C., Scott, W. A., Thompson, K., and Walker, K. J. 2005. Large-scale changes in the abundance of common higher plant species across Britain between 1978, 1990 and 1998 as a consequence of human activity: tests of hypothesized changes in trait representation. Biological Conservation 124: 355-371.
27. Soltani, A., Hammer, G. L., Torabi, B., Robertson, M. J., and Zeinali, E. 2006 Modeling chickpea growth and development: phenological development. Field Crops Research 99 (1): 1-13.
28. Tavallaei, M. 2001. Guidance for Cultivation of greenhouse plants by Hydroponic Method. Agricultural Education. Karaj. Iran. (in Persian).
29. Veldiyani, A., and Tajbakhsh, M. 2007. Comparison of Phenological Stages and Adaptation Advanced 25 Variety in Autumnal Culture in Oromieh, Journal of science and Technical Natural Resources 1 (B): 329-343. (in Persian).