1. Afshar, H., Sadrghaen, S. H. and Mehrabadi, H. R. 2012. Evaluation of application of plastic Mulch on Water Used and Seed Cotton yield. Journal of Water and Soil 26 (6): 1421-1427.
2. Ahmadian, A., Ghanbari, A., and Golvi, M. 2011. The interaction Effect of Water Stress and Animal Manure on Yield Components, Essential Oil and Chemical Composition of Cuminumcyminum. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 16: 83-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Aleomran A. M., Sheta A. S., Falatah A. M., and Al-Harbi A. R. 2005. Effect of drip irrigation on squash (Cucurbitapepo) yield and water-use efficiency in sandy calcareous soils amended with clay deposits. Agricultural Water Management 73: 43-55.
4. Allen, R. G., Pereira, L. S., Raes, D., and Smith, M. 1998. Crop evapotranspiration-Guidelines for computing crop water requirements-FAO Irrigation and drainage paper 56. Fao, Rome, 300 (9): D05109.
5. Araus, L. A., Slafer, G. A., Reynolds, M. P. and Royo, C. 2002. Plant breeding and drought in C3 cereals: what should we breed for? Annals of botany 89 (7): 925-940.
6. Babatunde, F. E., and Mofoke, A. L. E. 2006. Performance of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) as Influenced by irrigation schedules. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 5 (4): 363-367.
7. Bastan, A., Ozenç, E., Yagc, I. P. and Beceriklisoy, H. B. 2004. Birkedide meme hipertrofisiolgusu. Ankara Üniversitesi Veteriner Fakültesi Dergisi 51: 79-82.
8. Brainard, D. C., Bakker, J., Noyes, D. C., and Myers, N. 2012. Rye living-mulch effects on soil moisture and weeds in asparagus. Horticultural Science 47: 58-63.
9. Daneshian, J., Yosefi, M., and Ali Mohamadi, M. 2010. Effect of mycorrhiza fungi and farmyard manure on fruit yield and seed pumpkin seeds under drought stress. A New Season Journal Crops Ecophisiology 3: 136-146. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Daneshiyan, J., Jabbari, H., and Farrokhi, A. 2007. Reaction yield and yield components of sunflower to water stress at different planting densities. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 7 (3): 129-140. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Deblonde, P., Haverkort, A., and Ledent, J. F. 1999. Responses of early and late potato cultivars to moderate drought conditions: Agronomic parameters and carbon isotope discrimination. European Journal of Agronomy 11: 91-105.
12. Ebadi, A., Gholipoor, A., and Nik-Khah, R. 2008. Effect of pruning and interplant space on yield and yield components of naked-seed pumpkin. Agronomy Journal (Pazhuhesh va Sazandegi) 78: 43-47. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Farhadi, A., Akbari, M., and Moshref, L. 2002. Effects of irrigation methods and polyethylene mulches on the quality of cantaloupe in Isfahan. Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 2: 161-170. (in Persian).
14. Glab, T., and Kulig, B. 2008. Effect of mulch and tillage system on soil porosity under wheat (Triticum aestivum). Soil and Tillage Research 99: 169-178.
15. Hossinzadeh, H., Mobser, H. M. and Abdzadegohari, A. 2011. The reaction of bean under different levels of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer. The Sixth National Conference on New Ideas in Agriculture. Islamic Azad University of Khovasgan. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Jaafari, P., Mollahoseini, H., and Seilsepoor, M. 2005. Investigation of plant in pattern of melon in traditional method and cultivation using plastic mulch. Journal of Research in Agricultural Sciences 2 (2): 61-71. (in Persian).
17. Kamkar, B., Daneshmand, A. R., Ghooshchi, F., Shiranirad. A. H., and Safahani Langeroudi, A. R. 2011. The effects of irrigation regimes and nitrogen rates on some agronomic traits of canola under a semiarid environment. Agricultural Water Management 98 (6): 1005-1012.
18. Khazaei, H. R., Timurid constant, M., and Najafi, F. 2007. The effect of different irrigation and seeding rates on yield, yield components and quality of medicinal plant (plantago ovata L). Iran Agricultural Research 23 (1): 99-86. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Korir, N. K., Aguyohj, N., and Gaoqiong, L. 2006. Enhanced growth and yield of greenhouse produced cucumber under high altitude areas of Kenya. Agricultura Tropica ET Subtropica 39: 321-327.
20. Maleki, A. 1999. The effect of irrigation intervals and nitrogen application on the yield of spring rape (Brassica napus). MSc thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Mandel, K. G., Hanti, K. M., Misra, A. K., and Bandyopadhyay, K. K. 2006. Assessment of irrigation and nutrient effect on growth, yield and water use efficiency of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) in central India. Agricultural Water Management 85 (3): 279-286.
22. Mary, J. G., Jeffrey, C. S., Katherine, O. B. and Edward, S. 2001. Relative sensitivity of spring wheat grain yield and quality parameters to moisture deficit. Crop Science 41: 327-335.
23. MehdipourAfra, R., Amiri, R., and Iran Nezhad, H. 2012. The effect of polyethylene and organic mulches under irrigation intervals on morphological characteristics and seed yield of sunflower. Journal of Agroecology 4 (3): 246-254. (in Persian).
24. Mohammadi, Kh. 1998. Evaluation of direct seeding rice by dry soil method. MSc thesis. Islamic Azad University Jiroft. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Momen, A., Ghorbani, R., Mahallati, N., Ghornanali, A., and Parsa, M. 2015. Evaluations relay intercropping and mulching soils on yield and pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo. L.) and peas (.Cicer arientinum L.) in rainfed and irrigated conditions. Journal of Agroecology 6 (4):767-778. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Nastarinosratabadi, H., Nemati, S. H., Sobhani, A., and Aroiee, H. 2012. Effects of mulching and irrigation on yield and fruit quality of two melon cultivars Khorasan Razavi Province. Journal of Horticultural Science 26 (3): 327-333. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Pirzad, A., Alyari, H., Shakiba, M. R., Zehtab- Salmasi, S., and Mohammadi, A. 2006. Essential oil content and composition of german Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) at different irrigation regimes. Agronomy 5 (3): 451-455.
28. Pranabendu, M. Ramaswamy, H. S., and Chang, K. S. 2009. Pumpkin (Cucurbita Maxima) seed oil extraction using supercritical carbon dioxide and physicochemical properties of the oil. Journal of Food Engineering 95: 208-273.
29. Rajablariani, H. R., Hassankhan, F., and Rafezi, R. 2012. Effect of colored plastic mulches on yield of tomato and weed biomass. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development 3 (6): 590.
30. Ramakrishna, A., Tam, H. M., Wani, S. P., and Long, T. D. 2006. Effect of mulch on soil temperature, moisture, weed infestation and yield of groundnut in northern Vietnam. Field Crops Research 95 (2-3): 115-125.
31. Sreevalli, Y., Baskaran, K., Chandra shekara, R., Kuikkarni, R., SushilHasan, Samresh, D., Kukre, J., Ashok, A., Sharmr Singh, K., Srikant, S., and Rakesh, T. 2001. Preliminary observation on the effect of irrigation frequency and genotypes on yield and alkaloid concentration in petriwinkle. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Science 22: 356-358.
32. Ullah, A., Bakht, J. Shafi, M., and Islam, W. A. 2002. Effect of various irrigations levels on different chickpea varieties. Asian Journal of Plant Science 4: 355-357.
33. Vorasoot, N., Songsri, P., Akkasaeng, C., Jogloy, S., and Patanothai, A. 2003. Effect of water stress on yield and agronomic characters of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) Songklanakarin. Journal Science Technology 25 (3): 283-288.
34. Wagner, F. S. 2000. The health value of Styrian pumpkin-seed oil-science and fiction. The health value of Styrian pumpkin-seed oil-science and fiction 2000 (23): 122-123.