1. Agrama, H. A. S. 1996. Sequential path analysis of grain yield and it's components in maize. Plant Breeding 115: 343-346.
2. Ahmadi, J., Zeinali, H., Rostami, M. A., and Chogun, R. 2000. Study of drought resistance in commercially late-maturing dent corn hybrids. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 31 (4): 891-907. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Alizadeh, A., Vazifeh Doost, M., Kamali, Gh., Bastani, Kh., Mortazavi, A., and Izadi, A. 2002. Software for optimizing pattern of agriculture water use AWAT.
4. Alizadeh Oghyanous, P., Azari, A., and Salimi, M. 2008. Study the reaction of grain yield maize lines and hybrids on moisture stress and nitrogen fertilizer interaction. Proceeding of 1st Environmental Tensions in Agricultural Science Conference. February 4-5, Birjand, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Amiri, S., Noormohamadi, S., Jafari, A. A., and Chugan, R. 2009. Correlation, regression and path analysis for grain yield and yield components on early maturing hybrids of grain corn. Journal of Plant Production 16 (2): 99-112.
6. Asghari, M., and Hanson, R. G. 1984. Nitrogen, climate and previous crop effect on corn yield and grain N. Agronomy Journal 76: 537-542.
7. Chen, J., and Dai. J. 1996. Effect of drought on photosynthesis and grain yield of corn hybrids with different drought tolerance. Acta Agronomica Sinica 22 (6): 257-765.
8. Croos, H. Z. 1991. Leaf expansion rate effects on yield and yield components in early maturing maize. Crop Science 31: 579-583.
9. Darvishzadeh, R., Maleki, H. H., and Sarrafi, A. 2011. Path analysis of the relationships between yield and some related traits in diallel population of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) under well-watered and water stressed conditions. Australian Journal of Crop Science 5 (6): 674-680.
10. Dawari, N. H., and Luthra, O. P. 1991. Character association studies under high and low environments in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Indiana Journal of Agricultural Research 25: 515-518.
11. Devi, I. S., Muhammad, S., and Mohammed, S. 2001. Character association and path coefficient analysis of grain yield and yield components in double cross of maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Crop Research Hisar 21 (3): 335-359.
12. Dewey, K. D., and Lu, K. H. 1959. A correlation and path coefficient analysis of components of crested wheat grass seed production. Journal of Agronomy 51: 515-520.
13. Dwyer, L. M., Hamilton, R. I., Hayhoe, H. N., and Royds, W. 1991. Analysis of biological traits contributing to grain yield of short-to mid-season corn (Zea mays L.) hybrids. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 71: 535-541.
14. Falconer, D. S., and Mackay, T. F. C. 1996. Introduction to quantitative genetics. 4th ed. Longmans Green, Harlow, Essex, UK.
15. Fatemi, R., Kahraryan, B., Ghanbary, A., and Valizadeh, M. 2006. The evaluation of different irrigation regims and water requirement on yield and yield components of corn. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 1: 133-141.
16. Gautam, A. S., Mittal, R. K., and Bhandari, J. C. 1999. Correlations and path analysis in popcorn (Zea mays Everta.). Annals of Biology Ludhiana 15 (2): 193-196.
17. Ghobadi, R., Ghobadi, M., Mondani, F., Jalali Honarmand, S., and Farhadi Bansooleh, B. 2017. Effect of irrigation and nitrogen interactions on phenologic characteristics and growth indices of seed corn. Journal of Plant Process and Function 6 (21): 349-368.
18. Griffiths, D. J. 1995. Breeding for higher seed yields from herbage varieties. Journal of the National Institute of Agricultural Botany 10: 320-331.
19. Hunter, R. B. 1980. Increased leaf area (source) and yield of maize in short-season areas. Crop Science 20: 571-574.
20. Jafari, A., Paknejad, F., and Nasri, M. 2009. Evaluating causal relations in grain yield of corn hybrids under normal soil moisture and drought stress condition. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 5 (2): 85-96. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Jafarnodeh, S., Sheikh, F., and Soltani, A. 2017. Identification of plant characteristics related to seed yield of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) genotypes using regression models. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 19 (3): 208-219. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Kalla, V., Kumar, R., and Basandrai, A. K. 2001. Combining ability analysis and gene action estimates of yield and yield contributing characters in maize. Journal of Crop Research Hisar 22: 102-106.
23. Kordi, S., Daneshvar, M., Sayyahfar, M., and Shah Karami, Gh. 2016. Study of correlation and path analysis of yield, yield components and some morphological traits in corn hybrids under different fertilizer application methods. Agronomy Journal 111: 66-74. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Kumar, V., Nandan, R., Srivastava, K., Sharma, S. K., Kumar, R., and Kumar, A. 2013. Genetic parameters and correlation study for yield and quality traits in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.). Plant Archives 13 (1): 463-467.
25. Lauer, J. 2006. Concerns about drought as corn pollination begins. University of Wisconsin, Agronomy department.
26. Mohammadi, S. 2014. The relationship between yield and its components in bread wheat under irrigation and terminal drought stress using multivariate statistical methods. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (1): 99-109.
27. Momeni, Y., and Monirifar, H. 2012. Effect of water deficit stress on yield and yield components in corn using path analysis. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 6 (3): 339-352. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Nemati Lafmajani, Z., Tabaei-Aghdaei, S. R., Lebaschi, M. H., Jafari, A. A., Najafi Ashtiani, A., and Daneshkhah, M. 2012. Path analysis of Rosa damascena Mill. Performance under different conditions. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 27 (4): 561-572. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Paknejad, F., Vazan, S., Golzardi, F., and Habibi, D. 2009. Investigation of traits correlations, regression and path analysis for yield and yield components of SC704 corn hybrid under different irrigation regimes and methods. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 5 (2): 97-116. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Pourmeidani, H., Moghaddam, M., Chogan, R., and Peighambari, A. 1998. Investigating phonotypic and genotypic correlations and path analysis in early ripening corn hybrids in normal and drought stress conditions. 5th congress of agricultural sciences and plants breeding. Agust 31, Karaj, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Qun, T. C., and Li, Z. G. 1991. Studies of the inheritance of kernel growth characters and their relation to yield characters in maize. Acta Agronomica Sinica 17 (3): 183-191.
32. Rafiee, M., Karimi, M., Nour-Mohammadi, G., and Nadian, H. A. 2005. Investigation of traits correlations and path analysis of corn (Zea mays L.) seed yield in different treatments of drought stress. Agricultural Research 4 (2): 33-48. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Rafiq, M., Rafique, M., Hussain, A., and Altaf, M. 2010. Studies on the heritability, correlation and path analysis in maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agricultural Research 48: 35-38.
34. Rahimi, M., Ramezani, M., and Ozoni Davaji, A. 2016. Investigation of path and correlation analysis of pattern and plant densities effect on two rapeseed cultivars. Journal of Crop Breeding 8 (19): 218-227. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Razi, H., and Assad, M. T. 1999. Comparison of selection criteria in normal and limited irrigation in sunflower. Euphytica 105: 83-90.
36. Sadek, S. E., Ahmed, M. A., and Abdel-Ganeey, H. M. 2006. Correlation and path coefficient analysis in five parents inbred lines and their six white maize (Zea mays L.) single crosses developed and grown Egypt. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 2 (3): 159-167.
37. Singh, M. 1990. Standard errors of the estimates of genotypic and phenotypic correlation. Biometrics Report 1/90. Computer service. Icarda, 7.pp.
38. Yazdandoost Hamedani, M., and Rezai, A. M. 2001. A study of morphological and physiological basis of corn yield through path analysis. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 32 (3): 671-680. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Zadtot Aghaj, S., Kazemi Tabar, S. K., Amini, A., and Khalili, M. 2000. Study traits correlation and path analysis in corn late hybrids in normal and drought stress condition in grain filling stage. The 6th Crop Production and Breeding Congress. September 3-6, Babolsar, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Zeid, I. M., and Semary, N. A. 2001. Response of two differentially drought tolerant varieties of maize to drought stress. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 4 (7): 779-784.