1. Abbasdokht, H., and Beyki, M. A. 2015. The effects of hydropriming, planting depth and nitrogen split application on grain yield and it’s components of 370 double cross hybrid corn in arid zone. Journal of Plant Prod Research 22 (1): 881-886. (in Persian with English abstract(.
2. Allahdadi, M., and Mosharraf Broujeni, L. 2017.The effect of different urea rates on some morphological and phytochemical traits of artichoke. Agro ecology Journal 13 (4): 49-60. (in Persian with English abstract(.
3. Arnon, A. N. 1967. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal 23: 112-121.
4. Arshadi, M. J., Khazaee, H. R., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Aghlee, S. O. 2010..The effects of some important agronomic traits in potato yield (Solanum tuberosum L.) and the ability to determine the time required potato crop to nitrogen fertilizer using chlorophyll meter, Journal of Agro ecology (2) 1: 119-128. )in Persian with English abstract(.
5. Awal, M. A., Koshi, H., and Ikeda, T. 2006. Radiation interception and use by maize peanut intercrop canopy. Agricultural for Meteorology 139 (1): 74-83.
6. Bradford, M. M. 1976. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72: 248-254.
7. Behdani, M. A. 2011. Principles of Cultivation. of AYJ, Press, Iran. Iran. (in Persian).
8. Beheshti, A. R., and Seyyed Kaboli, E. 2017. The Influence of distribution nitrogen fertilizer management on absorbed and radiation use efficiency in forage sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) genotypes. Journal of Agro ecology 9 (3): 848-861.) in Persian with English abstract(.
9. Bantilan, R. T., Palada, M., and Harwood, R. R. 1976. Integrated weed management, I. Key factors affecting weed/crop balance. Philippine Weed Science, Bulletin 1: 1-14.
10. Baradaran Firouzabadi, M., Hamzei, J., and Esfandiari, E. 2010. Effect of N and drought stress on seed carbohydrate and nitrogen reserves and seedling vigor in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (2): 1-14.
11. Carretero, R., Serrago, R. A., Bancal, M. O., Perello, A. E., and Miralles D. J. 2010. Absorbed radiation and radiation use efficiency as affected by foliar diseases in relation to their vertical position into the canopy in wheat. Field Crop Research 116: 184-195.
12. Cicek, N., and Cakirlar, H. 2002. The effect of salinity on some physiological parameters in two maize cultivars. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology 28: 66-74.
13. Demir, S. 2004. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhiza on some physiological growth parameters of pepper. Turk Journal of Biology 28: 85-90.
14. Emam, Y., and Seghat Alslami, M. J. 2005. Yield of Agricultural Plants (Physiology and Processes). University of Shiraz Press, Iran. (in Persian).
15. Fazli, I. S., Abdin, M. Z., Jamal, A., and Ahmad, S. 2005. Interactive effect of sulphur and nitrogen on lipid accumulation, acetyl-CoA concentration and acetyl-CoA carboxylase activity in developing seeds of oilseed crops (Brassica napus L.). Plant Science 168: 29-36. (in Persian).
16. Gaastra, P. 1963. Climatic control of photosynthesis and respiration. In: L.T. Evans (Editor), Environmental Contral of Plant Growth. Academic Press, New York.
17. Ganjali, H. M., Kamali Deljoo, A., Azizian Shermeh, O., and Lakizahi, M. 2017. Growth and yield characteristics of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) affected by different rates of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in Saravan, Iran. Agro ecology Journal 13 (1): 29-37. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Hadipour, A., Hoseini Mazinani, M., and Mehrafarin, A. 2013. Changes in Essential oil Content/Composition and Shoot Aerial Yield of Lavender (Lavandula officinalis L.) Affected by Different Treatments of Nitrogen. Quarterly Journal of Medicinal Plants 2 (46): 156-169. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Hosseini, R., Gashi, S., Soltani, A., Clateh, M., and Zahed, M. 2013. The effect of nitrogen fertilizer. Wheat nitrogen use efficiency indices)Triticum aestivum L.(. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (2): 300-306. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Heidari sharif abadi, H. 2012. Physiology of Crop yield (Interaction of genotype* Environment* Management). Astan Quds Razavi Publishing Iran. (in Persian).
21. Iannucci, A., Russo, M., Arena, L., Fonzo, N. D., and Martiniello, P. 2002. Water deficit effects on osmotic adjustment and solute accumulation in leaves of annual clovers. European Journal of Agronomy 16: 111-122.
22. Ibrahimzadeh, H. 2007. Plant Physiology (Third Edition). Tehran Home biology publication, Iran. (in Persian).
23. Jabbari, R., Amini Dehaghi, M., Modares Sanavy, M. A., and Kordenaeej, A. 2009. Effects of Application Methods of Nitrogen Fertilizer in Semi-Arid and Moderate Cool Conditions on Morphological and Composition on Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Journal of Crop Eco Physiology 3 (1): 78-94. (in Persian).
24. Jacobs, M. B. 1951. The Chemical Analysis of Food and Food Products Standardized Dye Method. Vol. 27. 2nd Ed, D Van Nostrand Co, New York.
25. Javanmard, A., and Shekari, F. 2016. Improvement of Seed Yield, its Components and Oil Content of Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) by Applications of Chemical and Organic Fertilizers. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 10 (1): 35-56. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Kakavand, F., and Mahna N. 2015. Anthocyanin Production through Callus Culture of Apple: Effect of Nitrogen Source and Concentration of Magnesium. Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology 7 (2): 122-134. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Kerepsi, I., Toth, M., and Boross, L. 1996. Water-soluble carbohydrates in dried plant. Journal Agriculture Food Chemical 10: 3235-3239.
28. Kavari Najad, R. A. 1996. Plant Physiology (Cell, Respiration, Photosynthesis). Tarbiat Moallem University Press, Iran. (in Persian).
29. Khaje Pour, M. R. 2014. Principles of Agriculture (Third Edition). Academic Jihad (Isfahan University of Sanati) Press, Iran. (in Persian).
30. Losak, T., and Richter, R., 2004. Split nitrogen doses and their efficiency in poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) nutrition. Plant Soil and Environment 50 (11): 484-488.
31. Mehrnia, M., Ilkay, M. N., and Kashani, A. 2016. Effect of Sowing Date and Nitrogen Distribution on Some Quantitative and Qualitative Traits of Rapeseed (Brassica napus), Fourth International Conference on Applied Research in Agricultural Science. Tehran Iran, 8-12 September: 1-15.
32. Melkotti, M. J. 2006. Sustainable agriculture. Sina Publications, Iran. (in Persian).
33. Mirzadeh, H., Nakhzari moghaddam, H., Biabani, A., Razmi karizaki, A., and Fallah, H. A. 2015. Effect Study of ecological indicators of ecosystem wheat crop. Journal of Biological Conservation of Herbs 3 (7): 354-360. (in Persian).
34. Mirzashahi, K., and Bazargan, K. 2015. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad, Agricultural Research and Training Organization, Technical Journal No 535. (in Persian).
35. Mohammadnejad Ganji, S. M., Moradi, H., Ghanbari, A., and Akbarzadeh, M. 2017. Quantity and quality of secondary metabolites in lavender plant under the influence of ecological factors. Nova Biologica Reperta 4 (2): 166-172. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Mohammadpour Vashvaei, R., Ghanbari, A., and Fakheri, B. A 2015. Effect of combined feeding system on N, P and K concentration, biochemical characteristics and calyxes yield of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). Iranian Journal of Filed Crop Science 46 (3): 497-517. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Nowruzi, V., Yousef Zadeh, S., Acilan, K. A., and Mansoorifar, S. 2017. Evaluation of essential oil changes, chlorophyll, carotenoids, anthocyanins and flavonoids Medicinal (Mentha long) herb in different habitats of Marand. Quarterly Journal of Eco phytho Chemistry of Medicinal Plants 5 (17): 52-64.
38. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Rezvani, P., and Beheshti, A. 2015. Agro ecology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publishes. (in Persian).
39. Olivera, M., Iribane C., and Liuck, C. 2002. Effect of phosphorus on nodulacion and N2 Pixation by bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) proceedings of the 15th International Meeting on Microbia Phosphate Solubilization. 16-19 July, Salamanca, Spain.
40. Pengcheng, L., Helin, D., Aizhong, L., Jingran, L., Miao, L., Yabing, L., Shaodong, L., Xinhua, Z., and Shuchun, M. 2017. Effects of nitrogen rate and split application ratio on nitrogen use and soil nitrogen balance in cotton field, Elsevier, China 27 (4): 769-777.
41. Perekaljskii, F. M. 1951. Directin of a sown area (in Russian). Sel. Semenovod 18: 70-73.
42. Rahimmalek, M., and Khorsandi, D. 2015. Determination of Compounds and Medicinal plants Biotechnology. Academic Jihad Isfahan University of Sanati Press, Iran. (in Persian).
43. Rejaei1, M., Dahmardeh, M., Khammari, I., and Keshtegar, B. 2018. The Effect of Planting Pattern and Vermicompost on the Changes in Soil Nutrients and Use of Environmental Resources in Intercropping of Corn (Zea mays L.), Peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) and Borage (Borago officinalis L.). Journal of Agro ecology 10 (2): 547-564. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. Sarcheshmeh Pour, M., and Hadi Frapour, M. 2011. The role of microorganisms in reducing the effects of drought stress and increasing water use efficiency by the plant. Eleventh general irrigation Seminar and evaporation reduction.12 May 2011, p. 20-26. (in Persian).
45. Shirani Rad, A. H., Bigdley, M., and Ramezani, M. 2010. Effect of Quantities and Nitrogen Split on Quantitative and Qualitative Traits of Mustard Medicinal Plant in Summer Planting. Quarterly Scientific Research of Crop Eco physiology 2 (4): 271-283. (in Persian).
46. Sing, R. P., Dauley, H. S., H. P., and Prasead, M. V. R. 1973. Drylads of Western Rajasthan need a new technology. Indian Farming 22 (10): 13-15.
47. Walkly, A., and Black, I. A. 1934. An examination of the degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Science 37 (1): 29-38.
48. Wagner, G. J. 1979. Content and vacuole/extra vacuole distribution of neutral sugars, free amino acids and anthocyanin in protoplasts. Plant Physiology 64: 88-93.
49. Zgallai, H., Steppe, K., and Lemeur, R. 2006. Effects of different levels of water stress on leaf water potential, stomata resistance, protein and chlorophyll content and certain anti oxidative enzymes in Tomato plants. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology 48 (6): 679-685.