1. Ahmad, M. F. 2009. Effect of planting density on growth and yield of strawberry. Indian Journal of Horticulture 66 (1): 132-134.
2. Akintoye, H. A., Kintomo, A. A., and Adekunle, A. A. 2009. Yield and fruit quality of water melon in response to plant population. International Journal of Vegetable Science 15: 369-380.
3. Ali, A., and Singh, B. P. 2016. Studies on production potential of cape gooseberry (Physalis peruviana L.) in sodic soil under varying agronomic manipulations. Journal of Applied and Natural Science 8 (1): 368-374.
4. Ameri, A., Nassiri, M., and Rezvani moghddam, P. 2007. Effects of different nitrogen levels and plant density on flower, essential oils and extract production and nitrogen use efficiency of Marigold (Calendula officinalis). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5 (2): 315-325. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Amini, Z., Hosseini, S. M., Ali Mohammadi, M., Sisakhti, A., and Eskandari, A. 2013. Adaptability of tomato cultivars with short growing period and determination of suitable planting date in northern cold region of Fars province. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 13: 27-38. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Aminifard, M. H., Aroiee, H., Ameri, A., and Fatemi, H. 2012 Effect of plant density and nitrogen fertilizer on growth yield and fruit quality of sweet pepper (Capsicum annum L.). African Journal of Agricultural Research 7 (6): 859-866.
7. Ara, N., Bashar, M. K., Begum, S., and Kakon, S. S. 2007. Effect of spacing and stem pruning on the growth and yield of tomato. International Journal of Sustainable Crop Production 2: 35-39.
8. Asgarnezhad, M. R., Zarei, Gh. R., and Zare zadeh, A. 2015. Effects of planting date and plant density on yield and yield components of Brassica nigra under Abarkooh climatic conditions. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 8 (3):183-198. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Barkhi, A., Rashed-Mohassel, M., Nassiri-Mahallati, M., Hosseini, S., and Moazzen, S. 2009. Effect of planting pattern and plant density on growth, yield and yield components of maize (Zea mays L.) in competition with redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retrofelexus). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 11: 67-81. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Bayat, R., Sabaghpour, S. H., Hatami, A., and Mehrabi, A. A. 2012. Study on effect of sowing date and plant density on grain yield and yield components of improved chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) Kabuli type var. Arman. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 3 (2): 65-72. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Buttar, G. S., Sekhon, K. S., Sidhu, B. S., Thind, H. S., and Anureet, K. 2011. Effect of seedling transplanting systems on seed cotton yield and profit in Btcotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) under semi-arid conditions of Punjab. Journal of Cotton Research and Development 25 (2): 207-209.
12. Cebula, S. 1995. Optimization of plant and shoot spacing ingreenhouse of sweet pepper. Acta Horticulturae 412: 321-328.
13. Charlo, H. C. O., Castoldi, R., Ito L. A., Fernandes, C., and Braz, L. T. 2007. Productivity of cherry tomatoes under protected cultivation carried out with different types of pruning and spacing. Acta Horticulturae 761: 323-326.
14. Choopan, F., Bannayan, M., Asadi, G. A., and Shabahang, J. 2014. Effects of planting date and density on yield and yield components of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) under Mashhad conditions. Journal of Agroecology 6 (2): 383-391. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Cooper, P. E., and Morelock, T. E. 1983. Effect of transplant age on earliness, total yield and fruit weight of tomato. Ark Farm Research 32: 6.
16. Dehghani, M., Jafar Aghaei, M., and Mohammadikia, S. 2014. Effect of transplanting on yield and water use efficiency in Cotton. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture 28 (2): 308-314. (in Persian).
17. Elio, J., Cantliffe, D. J., and Hochmuth, G. J. 1998. Effect of plant density and shoot pruning on yield and quality of a summer greenhouse sweet pepper crop in Northcentral Florida. University of Florida. Gainesville.
18. Fortune, R. A., Burki, G., Innedy, T. K., and Osullivan, E. 1999. Effect of early sowing on the growth, yield and quality of sugar beet. Crops Research Center. Oak Park. Carlow.
19. Franco, J. L., Diaz, M., Dianez, F., and Camacho, F. 2009. Influence of different types of pruning on cherry tomato fruit production and quality. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 7: 248-253.
20. Gent, N. 1992. Yield response to planting date and ventilation temperature of tomato grown in unheated high tunnelsin the north east of U.S.A. Acta Horticulturea 303: 53-60.
21. Girapu, R. K., and Kumar, A. 2006. Influence of nitrogen and spacing on growth, yield and economics of cape gooseberry (Physalis peruviana L.) production. Proceedings of national symposium on production utilization and export of underutilized fruits with commercial potentialities. Mohanpur, West Bengal, India.
22. Gomes, H. E., Vieira, M. C., and Heredia, Z. N. A. 2007. Density and plant arrangement on Calendula Officinalis L. yield. Revista Brasileira de Plantas Medicinais 9: 117-123.
23. Grabowska, A., Kunicki, E., and Libik, A. 2007. Effects of age and cold storage of transplants on the growth and quality of broccoli heads. Vegetable Crops Research Bulletin 66: 31-38.
24. Hadley, P., Summerfield, R., and Roberts, E. 1983. Effects of temperature and photoperiod on reproductive development of selected grain legume crops. Temperate legumes: The physiology, genetics and nodulation. Davies. DR.
25. Hanare, M., and Hassani, G. H. 2014. Effects of Transplanting Stage of Seedling and Planting Depth on Growth and Yield of Tomato cv. Petoearly CH. Seed and Plant Production Journal 30 (1): 681-699. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Hashemi-Dezfouli, A., and Herbert, S. J. 1992. Intensifying plant density response of corn with artificial shade. Agronomy Journal 84: 547-551.
27. Hassanpoor, A., Hassanpoor, A., and Abutalebi, A. H. 2013. Effect of Sowing Date on Yield and Fruit Characteristics of Greenhouse Tomato Cultivars. Seed and Plant Production Journal 2: 495-498. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Hossain, M. F., Bhuiya, M. S. U., and Hasan, M. A. 2001. Effect of age of seedling and method of transplanting on the yield and yield components of aus rice. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Sciences 28: 359-365.
29. Ibrahim, H. M., Olasantan, F. O., and Oyewale, R. O. 2013. Age of seedling at transplanting influenced growth and fruit yield of sweet pepper (Capsicum annum L. cv. Rodo). Net Journal of Agricultural Science 1 (4): 107-110.
30. Izad Khah, M., Tajbakhsh, M., and Mousavi zade, S. A. 2011. Study effect of age and different size of transplants on yield, yield components and some characteristics on Onion (Allium cepa L.) storage. Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 12 (1): 1-14. (in Persian).
31. Jankauskiene, J., Brazaityte, A., Bobinas, C., and Duchovskis, P. 2013. Effect of transplant growth stage on tomato productivity. Acta Sciencia Polonicae 12 (2): 143-152.
32. Jolliffe, P. A., and Gaye, M. M. 1995. Dynamics of growth and yield component responses of bell peppers (Capsicum annuum L.) to row covers and population density. Scientia Horticulturae 62 (3): 153-164.
33. Khajehpour, M. R. 1994. The principles of agronomy. Isfahan University of Technology Press. (in Persian).
34. Klinac, D. J. 1986. Cape gooseberry (Physalis peruviana L.) production systems. New Zealand Journal of Experimental Agriculture14 (4): 425-430.
35. Leskovar, D. I., Cantliffe, D. J., and Stoffella, P. J. 1991. Growth and Yield of Tomato Plants in Response to Age of Transplants. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science116 (3): 416-420.
36. Liptay, A. 1987. Field survival and establishment of tomato transplants of various age and size. Acta Horticultural 220: 203-209.
37. Majnoon-Hosseini, N., Mohammadi, H., Poustini, K., and Zeinaly-Khanghah, H. 2003. Effect of plantdensity on agronomic characteristics, chlorophyll content and stem remobilization percentage in chickpea cultivars. Iran Agricultural Science Journal 34: 1011-1019.
38. Martin, R. J. and Deo, B. 2000. Effect of plant population on calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) flower production. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 28: 37-44.
39. Mehla, C. P., Srivastava, V. K., and Singh, J. 2000. Response of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) varieties to N and P fertilization and spacing. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 34 (3): 182-184.
40. Peixoto, N., Peixoto, F. C., Vaz, U. L., Neri, S. C. M., and Monterio, J. G. 2010. Plant growth and production of husk tomato depending on organic fertilization and mulching. Horticultura Brasileira 28: 370-372.
41. Pirzad, A. R., Aliyari, H., Shakiba, M. R., Zehtab-Salmasi, S., Mohammadi, S. A. 2008. Effects of Irrigation and Plant Density on Water-Use Efficiency for Essential Oil Production in Matricaria chamomilla L. Journal of Agricultural Science 18 (2): 49-58. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Ponce Valerio, J. J., Peña-Lomeli, A., Rodriguez-Perez, J. E., Mora-Aguilar, R., Castro-Brindis, R., and Magaña Lira, N. 2012. Pruning and plant density in three varieties of husk tomato (Physalis ixocarpa Brot. ex Horm.) grown under greenhouse conditions. Revista Chapingo. Serie Horticultura 18 (3): 325-332.
43. Puente, L. A., Pinto-Monoz, C. A., Castro, E. S., and Cortes, M. 2011. Physalis peruviana Linnaeus the multiple properties of a highly functional fruit, A review. Food Research International 44: 1733-1740.
44. Quiros, F. C. 1984. Overview of the genetics and breeding of husk tomato. Horticultural Science 19: 872-874.
45. Rahnama, A. 2007. Plant Physiology. Puran Research Publications, Tehran. (in Persian).
46. Rajnish, K. G., and Kumar, A. 2006. Influence of nitrogen and spacing on growth, yield and economics of Cape-Gooseberry production. proceeding of national symposium on production, utilization and export of underutilized fruits with comerical potentialities. Mohanpur, West Bengal (India).
47. Seghat Al-Eslami, M. J., and Mousavi, Gh. R. 2008. Effect of sowing date and plant density on grain and flower yield of Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (2): 263-269. (in Persian with English abstract).
48. Seifi, S., Nemati, S. H., Shoor, M., and Abedi, B. 2008. Effects of drought Stress Induced by Polyethylene Glycol on Germination and Morphophysiological Characteristics of Dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Journal of Horticultural Science 25 (2): 194-200. (in Persian with English abstract).
49. Sharma, R. 2004. Agro-Techniques of Medicinal Plants. Daya Publishing House. Delhi.
50. Shukla, K. N., and Dixit, R. S. 2000. Nutient and plant population management in summer green gram. Indian Journal of Agronomy 41: 78-83.
51. Singh, A. K., Parmar, A. S., and Pathak, R. 2002. Effect of spacing and nitrogen doses on yield and its attributes of determinate and indeterminate types of hybrid tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum). Progressive Horticulture 34 (2): 215-217.
52. Singh, K., Singh, H., Singh, K., and Rathore, P. 2013. Effect of transplanting and seedling age on growth, yield attributes and seed cotton yield of Bt cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 5 (83): 508-513.
53. Soleymani Sardoo, M., Afsharmanesh, G., and Roudbari, Z. 2015. Evaluation effect of sowing date and plant density on yield and yield components of Mung bean in Jiroft conditions. Crop Science Research in Arid Region 1 (2): 177-186. (in Persian with English abstract).
54. Stoffella, P. J., and Bryan, H. H. 1988. Plant population influences growth and yields of bell pepper. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 109: 642-645.
55. Tabrizi, L., Mohammadi, H., and Salehi, R. 2016. Optimizing growth and yield of Cape gooseberry by application of vermicompost under different plant densities. Agricultural Crop Management 17 (4): 989-1001. (in Persian with English abstract).
56. Travlos, I. S. 2012. Invasiveness of cut-leaf ground-cherry (Physalis angulate L.) populations and impact of soil water and nutrient availability. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research 72: 358-363.
57. Tuan, N. M., and Mao, T. M. 2015. Effect of plant density on growth and yield of tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) at Thai Nguyen, Vietnam. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science 7 (6): 357-361.
58. Tulukcu, E. 2012. Determination of yield and yield components of gooseberry (Physalis peruviana) grown in dry conditions. International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research 2 (2): 22-29.
59. Vavrina, C. S. 1998. Transplant age in vegetable crops. Hort Technoligy 8 (4), Florida Agricultural Experiment Station Journal, Series R-06270.
60. Whitfield, D. M. 1992. Effect of temperature and ageing on CO2 exchange of pods of oilseed rape. Field Crop Research 28: 801-805.
61. Wlazło, A., and Kunicki, E. 2003. The effect of transplant age and planting time on yield and quality of autumn broccoli. Folia Horticulturae 15 (2): 33-40.
62. Yu, Y., Sun, L., Ma, L., Li, J., Hu, L., and Liu, J. 2010. Investigation of the immunosuppressive activity of Physalin H on T lymphocytes. International Immunopharmacology 10: 290-297.