1. Al-Kaisi, M., and Yin, X. 2003. Effects of nitrogen rate, irrigation rate, and plant population on yield and water use efficiency of corn. Agronomy Journal 95: 1475-1482.
2. Ansari, H., Sharifan, H., and Davari, K. 2011. Principles and Public Irrigation Operations. Publications of Mashhad Jahad Daneshgahi (in Persian).
3. Beheshti, A. R. 2002. The effect of changes in canopy structure on eco-physiological aspects of hybrid varieties of maize in connection with the radiation use efficiency and nitrogen uptake. PhD thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Claudio, A., Chimenti, M., Marcantonio, M., and Hall, A. J. 2006. Divergent selection for osmotic adjustment results in improved drought tolerance in maize (Zea mays L.) in both early growth and flowering phases. Field Crops Research 95: 305-315.
5. Dastbandannejad, S., Saki, S., and Lack, S. 2010. Study effect drought stress and different levels potassium fertilizer on K accumulation in corn. Nature and Science 8: 23-28.
6. Eshghizadeh, H. R. 2012. Evaluation of some physiological, morphological and agronomical traits related to salt tolerance in halophyte species, blue panic grass (Panicum antidotale Retz). PhD thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Eshghizadeh, H. R., Kafi, M., and Nezami, A. 2012. Effect of soil chemical properties on bio-saline production of blue panic grass (Panicum antidotale Retz). Under water-deficit and salinity stress conditions. Research on Crops 13 (3): 1039-1047.
8. Goudriaan, J., and Van Laar, H. H. 1993. Modeling potential crop growth processes. Kluwer Academic Press. Dordrecht, 238 pp.
9. Hopkins, W. G. 2004. Introduction to Plant Physiology (3rded.). Published in the U.S. with John Wiely and Sons. New York. 557 pp.
10. Jalali, A. H., and Bahrani, M. J. 2014. Effect of crop residue and nitrogen fertilizer on nitrogen use efficiency in corn (Zea mays L.) production. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh and Sazandegi) 102: 197-204. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Jami Al-Ahmadi, M., Kafi, M., and Nassiri Mahalati, M. 2008. Salinity effects on radiation utilization characteristics of Kochia (Kochia Scoparia L. Schrad.). Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 78: 177-185. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Kafi, M., Borzoee, A., Salehi, M., Kamandi, A., Masoumi, A., and Nabati, J. 2009. Physiology of Environmental Stresses in Plants. Publications of Mashhad Jahad Daneshgahi. (in Persian).
13. Kelik, H., Asik, B. B., and Katkat, A. 2010. Effect of potassium and iron on macro element uptake of maize. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture 97: 11-22.
14. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Mondani, F., Feizi H., and Amirmoradi, Sh. 2009. Evaluation of radiation interception and use by maize and bean intercropping canopy. Journal of Agroecology 1 (1): 13-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Mohammadian, R., Ahmadian, M., and Ghalebis, S. 2004. Effects of potassium application under different irrigation intervals on yield and water use efficiency of two genotypes of sugar beet in furrow irrigation. Journal of Sugar Beet 20: 55-72.
16. Moeini, S., Javadi, Sh., Koukabi, M., and Dehghan Manshadi, M. 2010. Estimation of solar radiation in Iran using an optimal model. Journal of Iran Energy 13 (2): 1-10. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Nakhoda B, Dezfouli A., Banisadr N. 2000. Water stress on forage yield and quality of pearl millet [Pennisetum americanum (L.) Leek. var. Nutrifeed]. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 31: 701-12. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. O’Neill, P. M., Shanahan, J. F., Schepers, J. S., and Caldwell, B. C. 2004. Agronomic responses of corn hybrids from different eras to deficit and adequate levels of water and nitrogen. Agronomy Journal 96: 1660-1667.
19. Panahi, M. 2016. Effect of irrigation regimes the yield and water use efficiency of forage millet. Eleventh Conference of National Committee of Irrigation and Drainage of Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Rathke, G. W., Behrens, T., and Diepenbrock, W. 2006. Integrated nitrogen management strategies to improve seed yield, oil content and nitrogen efficiency of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.): A review. Agriculture Ecosystems and Environment 117: 80-108.
21. Roundy, B. A., Winkel, V. K., Cox, J. R., Dobrenz, A. K., and Tewolde, H. 1993. Sowing depth and soil water effects on seedling emergence and root morphology of three warm season grasses. Agronomy Journal 85 (5): 975-982.
22. Sadeghipour Marvi, M. 2009. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorous rates on fertilizer use efficiency in lettuce and spinach. Journal of Horticulture and Forestry 1 (7): 140-147.
23. Seghatoleslami, M. J., Kafi, M., Majidi, I., Nour-Mohammadi, Gh., and Darvish, F. 2007. Effect of drought stress at different growth stages on yield and water use efficiency of five Proso Millet (Panicum miliaceum) genotypes. Journal of Water and Soil Sciences 11 (1): 215-227. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Taiz, L., and Zeiger, E. 2006. Plant Physiology. Sinauer Associates. Inc. Publishers.
25. Vaezi, A. R., Homaee, M., and Malakoti, M. J. 2002. Effect of fertigation on fertilizer use efficiency and water use efficiency on forage corn. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences 16 (2): 152-160. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Vafabakhsh, J., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Koocheki, A. 2008. Effect of drought stress on yield and radiation use efficiency in colza cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Journal of Agronomic Research 6 (1): 193-204. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Zakia, I. A., Dawelbeit, S. E., and Salih, A. A. 2010. Effect of water stress and nitrogen application on grain yield of wheat, http://www.arcsudan.sd/proceedings/.
28. Zarea, Sh., and Shahbazi, H. A. 2007. Economic evaluation of using different amounts of inputs in sugar beet cultivation systems with a focus on water. 6th Conference of Agricultural Economics of Iran. (in Persian).
29. Zebarth, B. J., Leclerc, Y., Moreau, G., and Botha, E. 2004. Rate and timing of nitrogen fertilization of Russet Burbank potato: yield and processing quality. Canadian Journal Plant Sciences 84 (3): 855-863.