1. Abdoli, M., Esfandiari, E., Mousavi, B., and Sadeghzadeh, B. 2014. Effects of foliar application of zinc sulfate at different phenological stages on yield formation and grain zinc content of bread wheat (cv. Kohdasht). Azarian Journal of Agriculture 1: 11-17. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadi, K., Gholizadeh, H., Ebadzadeh, H. R., Fazeli, M., Hosseinpour, R., Kazemian, A., and Rafiei, M. 2016. Agricultural statistics in farming year 2014-15. Pp. 1-174. (in Persian).
3. Ahmadi, J., Khatibi, M., Amirshekari, H., and Amini Dehagi, M. 2011. Evaluation of the effective morpho-physiological indices on the yield of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) using multivariate statistical methods. Journals of Agronomy Sciences 4 (4): 55-66. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Akbari Moghaddam, H., Kambuzia, J., and Sangtarash, M. 1998. Study of variation in grain yield and yield components in two wheat cultivars Hirmand and Falat cross in different planting dates, Pp. 321. In: The proceedings of the 5th Iranian Crop Science Congress, Karaj, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Ali, S., Shah, A., Arif, M., Miraj, J., Ali, I., Sajjad, M., Farhatollah, M., Khan, Y., and Khan, M. 2009. Enhancement of wheat grain yield components through foliar application of zinc and boron. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture 25 (1): 15-19.
6. Allakhverdive, S. I., Kreslavski, V. D., Klimov, V. V., Los, D. A., Carpentier, R., and Mohanty, P. 2008. Heat stress: an overview of molecular responses in photosynthesis. Photosynthesis Research 98: 541-550.
7. Aown, M., Raza, S., Saleem, M. F., Anjum, S. A., Khaliq, T., and Wahid, M. A. 2012. Foliar application of potassium under water deficit conditions improved the growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 22 (2): 431-437.
8. Asada, K., Endo, T., Mano, J., and Miyake, C. 1998. Molecular mechanism for relaxation of and protection from light stress, In K, Saton and N, Murata (eds.), stress responses of photosynthetic organisms. Elsevier. Amsterdam. Pp. 37-52.
9. Beltrano, J., Ronco, M., and Montaldi, E. R. 1999. Drought stress syndrome in wheat is provoked by ethylene evolutionimbalance and reversed by rewatering, aminoethoxyvinylglycine and sodium benzoate. Journal Plant Growth Regulation 18: 59-64.
10. Blye, E. N., Mason, S. E., and Sander, D. H. 1990. Influence of planting date, seeding rate on wheat yield. Agronomy Journal 22: 762-768.
11. Bukhov, N. G., Boucher, N., and Carpentier, R. 1998. Loss of the precise control of photosynthesis and increased yield of non-radiative dissipation of excitation energy after mild treatment of barley leaves. Plant Physiology 104: 563-570.
12. Cakmak, I., Wolfgang, H. P., and Bonnie, M. C. 2010. Biofortification of durum wheat with zinc and iron. Cereal Chemistry Journal 87 (1): 10-20.
13. Demmig-Adams, B., Adams, W. W., and Barker, D. H. 1996. Using chlorophyll fluorescence to assess the fraction of absorbed light allocated to thermal dissipation of excess excitation. Plant Physiology 98: 253-264.
14. Dhyani, K., Ansari, M. V., Roa, Y., Verma, R. S., Shukla, A., and Tuteja, N. 2013. Comparative physiological response of wheat genotypes under terminal heat stress. Plant Signaling and Behavior 8 (6): 1-6.
15. Feng, B., Liu, P., Li, G., Dong, S. T., Wang, F. H., Kong, L. A., and Zhang, J. W. 2014. Effect of heat stress on the photosynthetic characteristics in flag leaves at the grain-filling stage of different heat-resistant winter wheat varieties. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 200: 143-155.
16. Ghasemian, V., Ghalavand, A., Soroosh Zadeh, A., and Pirzad, A. 2010. The effect of iron, zinc and manganese on quality and quantity of soybean seed. Journal Phytology 2: 73-79.
17. Guo, H. X., Liu, W. Q., and Shi, Y. C. 2006. Effects of different nitrogen forms on photosynthetic rate and the chlorophyll fluorescence induction kinetics of flue-cured tobacco. Photosynthetica 44: 140-142.
18. Haider, S. A. 2007. Growth analysis in relation to sowing dates in four varieties of wheat: A functional approach. Journal of Life Earth Science 2 (2): 17-25.
19. Hooshmandi, B. 2015. Evaluation some morphophysiological indices and yield of bread wheat cultivars. Crop Physiology Journal 7 (26): 121-134. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Hui-ping, Zh., and Yu-hong, M. 2010. Effects of potassium fertilizer application time on chlorophyll fluorescence parameters of the flag leaf and on yield of winter wheat in northern Henan sandy soil. Journal of Henan Agriculture University 4: 234-242.
21. Jahanbin, Sh., Vafapour, M., Yadavi, A., and Behzadi, Y. 2015. Assessment of growth and some characteristics of wheat cultivar of Alvand under deficit irrigation and foliar application of potassium di-hydrogen phosphate. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 25 (3): 103-118. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Jalal Kamali, M. R., and Duveiller, E. 2008. Wheat production and research in Iran: a success story. International symposium on wheat yield potential, challenges to international wheat breeding. 2008. Mexico, D. F. CIMMYT.
23. Jiang, W., Sun, X. H., Xu, H. L., and Lu, H. F. 2014. Optimal concentration of zinc sulfate in foliar spray to alleviate salinity stress in Glycine soja. Journal of Agricultural Science Technology 16: 445-460.
24. Khan, M. A., Fuller, M. P., and Baluch, F. S. 2008. Effect of soil applied zinc sulfate on wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grown on a calcareous soil in Pakistan. Cereal Research Communications 36 (4): 571-582.
25. Laghari, G. M., Oad, F. C., Tunio, S., Gandahi, A. W., Siddiqui, M. H., Jagirani, A. W., and Oad, S. M. 2010. Growth, yield and nutrient uptake of various wheat cultivars under different fertilizer regimes. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture 26 (4): 489-497.
26. Lu, C. M., and Zhang, J. H. 2000. Heat-induced multiple effects on PSII in wheat plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 156: 259-265.
27. Ma, D., Sun, D., Wang, C., Ding, H., Qin, H., Hou, J., Huang, X., Xie, Y., and Guo, T. 2017. Physiological responses and yield of wheat plants in zinc-mediated alleviation of drought stress. Frontiers in Plant Science 8: 1-12.
28. Mansouri, H., and Hosseinpour, S. 2015. The parent specialized company and government commercial of Iran. Cereal Research Centre. Int. Grains Council. Pp. 97-93. (in Persian).
29. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants, 2nd ed. Academic Press, New York.
30. Maxwell, K., and Johnson, G. K. 2000. Chlorophyll fluorescence a practical guide. Journal of Experimental Botany 51: 659-668.
31. Mengel, K., and Kirkby, E. A. 2001. Principles of Plant Nutrition, 5th ed, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht.
32. Modhej, A., and Fathi, Gh. 2008. Wheat physiology. Islamic Azad University Publication (Shushtar branch). Pp. 317. (in Persian).
33. Mohammadi, M. 2012. Effects of kernel weight and source limitation on wheat grain yield under heat stress. African Journal of Biotechnology 11: 2931-2937.
34. Mohsin, A. U., Ahmad, A. U. H., Farooq, M., and Ullah, S. 2014. Influence of zinc application through seed treatment and foliar spray on growth, productivity and grain quality of hybrid maize. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 24 (5): 1494-1503.
35. Mojtabaie Zamani, M., Nabipour, M., and Meskarbashee, M. 2015. Effect of heat stress during grain filling on photosynthesis and grain yield of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 17 (1): 1-17. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Motaghi, S., and Saki Nejad, T. 2014. The effect of different levels of humic acid and potassium fertilizer on physiological indices of growth. International Journal of Biosciences 5 (2): 99-105.
37. Mousavi, S. R., Galavi, M., and Ahmadvand, G. 2007. Effect of zinc and manganese foliar application on yield, quality and enrichment on potato. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (1): 1256-1260.
38. Panahyan, M., and Jamaati, S. H. 2009. Study of variation trend of growth indices in lentil under drought stress. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 3: 4314-4326.
39. Radmehr, M. 1997. Effect of heat stress on physiology of growth and development of wheat. Ferdowsi University Press. Pp. 201. (in Persian).
40. Rahimi, A. 2012. Effect of planting date and nitrogen on growth and morphological traits of dry land wheat in Yasooj region of Iran. Annals of Biological Research 3 (7): 3263-3266.
41. Raza, M. A. S., Saleem, M. F., Shah, G. M., Jamil, M., and Khan, I. H. 2013. Potassium applied under drought improves physiological and nutrient uptake performances of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 13 (1): 175-185.
42. Raza, M. A. S., Saleem, M. F., Shah, G. M., Khan, I. H., and Raza, A. 2014. Exogenous application of glycinebetaine and potassium for improving water relations and grain yield of wheat under drought. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 14 (2): 348-364.
43. Reynolds, M. P., Delgado, M. I. B., Gutierrez-Rodriguez, M., and Larque-Saavedra, A. 2000. Photosynthesis of wheat in a warm, irrigated environment. I: Genetic diversity and crop productivity. Field Crops Research 66: 37-50.
44. Shi, S. F., Goscho, G. J., and Rahil, G. S. 1981. Biomass production o sweet sorghum. Agronomy Journal 173: 1027-1031.
45. Tabatabaei, S. J. 2013. Principles of mineral nutrition of plants. Tabriz University Press. Pp. 544. (in Persian).
46. Van Kooten, O., and Snel, J. F. H. 1990. The use of chlorophyll fluresence nomenclature in plant strees physiology. Photosynthesis Research 25: 147-150.
47. Wang, H., and Jin, J. Y. 2007. Effects of Zinc deficiency and drought on plant growth and metabolism of reactive oxygen species in maize (Zea mays L.). Agricultural Science in China 6: 988-995.
48. Wang, J. M., Zhao, H., Huang, D., and Wang, Z. 2012. Different increases in maize and wheat grain zinc concentrations caused by soil and foliar applications of zinc in Loess Plateau, China. Field Crops Research 135: 89-96.
49. Wang, X., Zhao, X., Jiang, C., Li, C., Cong, S., Wu, D., Chen, Y., Yu, H., and Wang, C. 2015. Effects of potassium deficiency on photosynthesis and photoprotection mechanisms in soybean (Glycine max L.). Journal of Integrative Agriculture 14 (5): 856-863.
50. Waraich, E. A., Ahmad, R., Ashraf, M., Saifullah, Y., and Ahmad, M. 2011. Improving agricultural water use efficiency by nutrient management in crop plants. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B-Soil and Plant Science 61 (4): 291-304.
51. Waraich, E. A., Ahmad, R., Halim, A., and Aziz, T. 2012. Alleviation of temperature stress by nutrient management in crop plants. A review: Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 12: 221-244.
52. Wu, B., Caob, S. C., and Lib, Z. H. 2005. Effects of bioferilizer containing N-fixr, P and K solubilizer and AM fungi on maize growth. Geoderma Journal 125: 155-162.
53. Yadavi, A. R., Saeidi Aboueshaghi, R., Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., and Balouchi, H. 2014. Effect of micronutrients foliar application on grain qualitative characteristics and some physiological traits of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under drought stress. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences ISSN 4 (4): 124-131.
54. Zadoks, J. C., Chang, T. T., and Konzak, C. F. 1974. A decimal code for the growth stages of cereals. Weeds Research 14: 415-421.