1. Abdoli, M., Saeidi, M., Jalali-Honarmand, S., Kazemi-Gavar, H., Heidari, A., and Hashemzade, H. 2013. The role of current photosynthesis on grain yield formation, some agronomic characteristics and germination traits in two bread wheat cultivars under terminal drought stress condition. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5 (14): 1585-1594.
2. Agrawal, A. A., Tuzun, S., and Bent, E. (Eds.). 1999. Induced plant defenses against pathogens and herbivores: biochemistry, ecology, and agriculture (No. Sirsi) i9780890542422). St. Paul, MN: APS Press. 95-115.
3. Barr, H. D., and Weatherley, P. E. 1962. Are-examination of the relative turgidity technique for estimating water deficits in leaves. Australian Journal of Biological Sciences 15 (3): 413-428.
4. Bates, L. S. 1972. Rapid determination of free praline for water-stress studies. Plant and Soil 39: 205-207.
5. Dadashi M. R., Majidi Hervan, L. Solati, A., and Noorinia, A. A. 2007. Evaluation of different genotypes of barley to salinity stress. Journal of Agricultural Science 181-190. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Fabriki-Ourang, S., and Mehrabad Pourbanab, S. 2016. Effect of drought and salinity stress on morphological and biochemical characteristics of savory medicinal herb. ECO Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants 4 (3). (in Persian).
7. Francois, L. E., Grieve, C. M., Mass, E. V., and Lesch, S. M. 1994. Time of salt stress affects growth and yield components of irrigated wheat. Agronomy Journal 86 (1): 100-107.
8. Fricke, W., and Peters, W. S. 2002. The biophysics of leaf growth in salt-stressed. A study at the cell level. Plant Physiology 129: 374-388.
9. Greenway, H., and Munns, R. 1980. Mechanisms of salt tolerance in nonhalophytes. Annual Review of Plant Physiology 31 (1): 149-190.
10. Heidari, H. 2012. Effect of defoliation intensity on maize yield, yield components and seed germination. Life Science Journal 9 (4): 1594-1598.
11. Houshmand, S., Arzani, A., Maibody, S. A., and Feizii, M. 2005. Evaluation of salt tolerant genotypes of durum wheat derived from in vitro and field experiments. Field Crops Research 91: 345-354.
12. Karban, R., and Baldwin, I. T. 1997. Induced Responses to Herbivory. University of Chicago Press, Chicago.
13. Khalesro, Sh., Malekian, H., and Mahdavi, B. 2016. Effect of chitosan and salinity stress on seed germination characteristics of savory (Satureja hortensis L.) and dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Iranian Journal of Seed Science and Research 3 (3): 23. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Khalili, N., Kamkar, B., and Khodabakhshi, A. H. 2014. Quantification and analysis of germination reactions of satureja hortensis to temperature and salinity stress. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 8 (1): 83-92. (in Persian).
15. Jafri, S. M. H., and Gadi, E. 1985. Flora of Libya, Al Faateh University, Faculty of Science, Department of Botany: Tripoli, Libya, 118: 88-92.
16. Lauchi, A., and Epesetin, E. 1984. Mechanism of salt tolerance in plants. California Agriculture 38: 18-25.
17. Levitt, T. 1980. Marketing success through differentiation-of anything (pp. 83-91). Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University.
18. Mabry, C. M., and Wayne, P. W. 1997. Defoliation of the annual herb Abutilon theophrasti: Mechanisms underlying reproductive compensation. Oecologia 111 (2): 225-232.
19. Majdam, M., Naderi, A., Nourmohammadi, Gh., Siadat, A., and Aynehband, V. 2007. The Effect of Drought Stress and Nitrogen Use Management on Yield, Yield Components and Water Use Efficiency of Maize in Khuzestan Climate. Scientific Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Thirteenth year. (in Persian).
20. Mesri, F., Keyghobadi, M., and Sargolzayi, M. 2014. Study of stresses in plants and studying some of the mechanisms of resistance to stress, the first national conference of medicinal plants, traditional medicine and organic farming, Hamedan, Hegmatane Environmental Assessment Center, Arya Hegmatan Conferences Development Center. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. More, S. D., Hangarge, D. S., Raghavaiah, C. V., and Joshi, B. M. 2004. Performance of different safflower, carthamus tinctorius L. genotypes with varied soil salinity levels. Journal of Oilseeds Research 21: 196-197.
22. Najafi, F., and Khavari-Nejad, R. A., 2010. The effects of salt stress on certain physiological parameters in summer savory (Satureja hortensis L.) plants. Journal of Stress Physiology & Biochemistry 6 (1).
23. Pakniat, H., Kazemipour, A., and Mohamadi, G. A. 2003. Variation in salt tolerance of cultivated (Hordeum vulgare L.) and wild (H. spontanum C. Koch) barley genotypes from Iran. Iran Agricultural Research 22: 45-62. (in Persian).
24. Poustini, K. 1995. Physiological Responses of Two Wheat Cultivars to Salinity Stress. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 26: 2. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Prado, F. E., Boero, C., Gallardo, M., and Gonzalez, J. A. 2000. Effect of NaCl on germination, growth, and soluble sugar content in Chenopodium quinoa Wild. seeds. Botanical Bulletin of Academia Sinica 41: 27.
26. Premachandra, G. S., Saneoka, H., and Ogata, S. 1990. Cell membrane stability, an indicator of drought tolerance, as affected by applied nitrogen in soybean. The Journal of Agricultural Science 115 (1): 63-66.
27. Rascio, A., Russo, M., Mazzucco, L., Plantain, C., Nicastro, G., and Fonz, N. D. 2001. Enhanced osmo tolerance of wheat selected for potassium accumulation. Plant Science 160: 441-448.
28. Rechinger, K. H. 1982. Satureja in Fl Iranica. Akademische Druck-u Verlagsanstalt, Graz 150: 495-504.
29. Saadatian, B., Ahmadvand, G., and Soleimani, F. 2012. Seed priming effect on germination components of Satureja hortensis under drought and salinity stress. Science and Technology Seed 2 (2). (in Persian).
30. Santa Maria, G. E., and Epsetin, E. 2001. Potassium sodium selectivity in wheat and amphiploid cross wheat xlophopym elongation. Plant Science 160: 523-534.
31. Seghatoleslami, M. J. 2010. Effect of salinity on germination of three types of medicinal herbs savory (Satureja hortensis L.) Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) and Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (5): 818-823. (in Persian).
32. Sheligl, H. Q. 1986. Die verwertung orgngischer souren durch chlorella lincht. Planta Journal 47-51.
33. Takur, M., and Sharma, A. D. 2005. Induced proline accumulation in germinating embryos: Evidence suggesting a role of proline in seed germination. 2005. Journal of Arid Environments 62: 512-523.
34. Valaie, N., and Hosseini Cici, S. Z. 2014. Tolerance of Salsify (Tragopogon graminifolius) to Simulated Herbivory. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 8 (3). (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Vojodi Mehrabani, L., Hassanpour aghdam, M. B., and Valizadeh Kamran, R. 2017. Growth and Some Physiological Characteristics of Savory (Satureja hortensis L.) as Affected by Salinity Stress. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 11 (1). (in Persian with English abstract).