1. Alizadeh, A., and Kamali, G. H. 2007. Water requirement of plants in Iran. Imam Reza University Press. First Printing P: 223.
2. Al-Kahtani, S. N., El-Kazafy, A. T., and Al-Abdulsalam, M. 2017. Alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) seed yield in relation to phosphorus fertilization and honeybee pollination. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 24: 1051-1055.
3. Anonymous. 1985. International Rules, for Seed Testing. Seed Science and Technology 13 (2): 299-513.
4. Bai, B. Z. 1992. Plant physiology. Beijing: China Agricultural Press P: 183.
5. Baligar, V. C., and Fageria, N. K. 2005. Soil aluminum effects on growth and nutrition of Cacao. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 51: 709-713.
6. Berg, W. K., Cunningham, S. M., Brouder, S. M., Joern, B. C., Johnson, K. D., Santini, J., and Volenec, J. J. 2005. Influence of phosphorus and potassium on alfalfa yield and yield components. Crop Science Abstract – Forage and Grazing Lands 45 (1): 297-304.
7. Bolanos-Aguilar, E. D., Huyghe, C., Julier, B., and Ecalle, C. 2000. Genetic variation for seed yield and its components in alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) Populations. Agronomy 20 (3): 335-345.
8. Brown, B., and Gibson, R. 2000. Nutrient availability for alfalfa seed production. Project No. BJK-214. Brad Brown, Parma Research and Extension Center, 29603 U of I Lane, Parma, Idaho 83660.
9. Davis, J. G., Smithand, D. H., and Croissant, R. L. 2005. Fertilizing alfalfa and grasses. Colorado State University, Cooperative Extension 3/96.
10. Dordas, C. H. 2006. Foliar boron application improves seed set, seed yield and seed quality of alfalfa. Agronomy Journal 98 (4): 907-913.
11. Du, W. H., Tian, X. H., Cao, Z. Z., and Humphries, A. 2009. Effects of micronutrients on seed yield and yield components of alfalfa. Journal of Plant Nutrition 32 (5): 809-820.
12. Habibi, H., Aghighi Shahverdi, M., Nasiri, Z., Chaichi, M. R., and Fotokian, M. H. 2015. Effect of seed rate and efficiency of PGPR on quality of alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) seed, using standard germination and accelerated. Iranian Journal of Seed Research 1 (2): 1-17. (in Persian with English abstract)
13. Hall, M. H., Jennings, J. A., and Shewmaker, G. E. 2004. Alfalfa establishment guide. Available at http://www.plantmanagementnetwork.org/sub/fg/management/2004/alfalfa/Hall.pdf (verified 24 Apr. 2008. Forage and Grazinglands. DOI:10.1094/FG-2004-0723-01-MG.
14. Hashemi Majd, K., Mohammadi Farani, T., Homaporgurabajiri, M., Yaghoubi, A., Kuckakpur, Sh., Komaklaei, F., and Abdollahi, J. 2009. Determination of critical phosphorus limit for alfalfa in Ardabil area soils. 11th Iranian Soil Science Congress, Gorgan, University of Gorgan. (in Persian).
15. Malakouti, M. J., Nafisi, M., and Motshrazadeh, B. 2001. National determination to produce fertilizer inside the country is a valuable step toward self-sufficiency and access to sustainable agriculture. Agricultural Research and Education Organization. Soil and Water Research Institute. Agriculture Education Publication. Tehran, Iran. P: 300. (in Persian).
16. Malakouti, M. J., Tabatabai, J., and Kasafi, M. 2005. New methods for timely supply of nutrients in plants. Department of Horticulture, Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
17. Markarian, Sh., Najafi, N., Asgharzadeh, N. A., and Avesta, Sh. 2016. Interactive effects of Ensifer Meliloti (Sinorhizobium meliloti) and phosphorus on some growth characteristics of alfalfa under soil water deficit conditions. Journal of Soil Biology 3 (2): 163-177. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Mehnatkesh, A. 2005. Effect of soil nutrient utilization on nutrient yield and quality characteristics of alfalfa. 9th Soil Science Congress of Iran. Soil Conservation and Watershed Management Research Center, Tehran. (in Persian).
19. Moeinizadeh, M., Piri, E., Tavasoli, A., and Shojaei, S. 2017. Study of quantitative and qualitative forage yield of alfalfa cultivars (Medicago sativa L.) in different harvest in Khash region. Journal of Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology 3 (2): 127-140. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Moyer, J. R. 1992. Alfalfa yields in establishment and subsequent years after herbicide and phosphorus application during establishment. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 72 (2): 619-625.
21. Mullen, R. W., Johnson, G. V., Stritzke, J. F., Caddel, J. L., Phillips, S. B., and Raun, W. R. 2000. Alfalfa yield response to method and rate of applied phosphorus. Better Crops 84 (3): 18-23.
22. Nabiei, M. Gh. 2001. Effect of phosphate on forage yield of different alfalfa cultivars in rain fed condition. Iranian Journal of Rangeland and Desert Research 8 (4): 25-34. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Ottman, M. 2010. Alfalfa nutrient requirements, deficiency symptoms and fertilizer application. 2010 California Alfalfa & Forage Symposium, Visalia Convention Center. Visalia, CA.
24. Sengul, S. 2006. Using path analysis to determine lucerne (Medicago sativa L.) seed yield and its components. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research 49 (1): 107-115.
25. Shabani, G., Chaichi, M. R., Ardakani, M. R., Khavazi, K., and Friedel, J. 2014. The effect of different fertilizing systems on seed yield and phosphorous absorption in annual medic var. Robinson. Applied Field Crops Research 27 (104): 87-95. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Torabi, M. 2001. Investigating and determining the most suitable seed rats and cutting time before seeding of alfalfa. Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization (AREEO). Final Report No. 806/79. (in Persian).
27. Zhang, T., Kang, J., Zhao, Z., Guo, W., and Yang, Q. 2014. Frequency, depth and rate of phosphorus fertilizer application effects on alfalfa seed yields. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 94 (7): 1149-1156.