1. Amini, A., Rajaie, M., and Farsinezhad, K. 2014. Effects of different plant residue under different tillage practices on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 16: 27-37. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Bohrani, M. J. 1996. Management of plant residue in irrigated cropping systems. Proceedings of 5th Conference of Agriculture and Plant Breeding, Karaj, Iran. (in Persian).
3. Emam, Y. 2003. Cereal Crops. Shiraz University, Iran. (in Persian).
4. Eskandari, I. 2004. Effects of different tillage and planting methods on soil moisture and seed yield of chickpea in dryland conditions. Seed and Plant 19 (4): 497-511. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Eskandari, I., and Feiziasl, V. 2017. Influence of conservation tillage on some soil physical properties and crop yield in vetch-wheat rotation in dryland cold region. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 7 (2): 451-467. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Friedrich, T., Kassam, A. H., and Shaxson, F. 2009. Conservation Agriculture. In: Agriculture for Developing Countries. Science and Technology Options Assessment (STOA) project. European Technology Assessment Group, Karlsruhe, Germany.
7. Frye, W. W., Blevins, R. L., and Smith, M. A. 2003. Cover crops in conservation tillage: benefits and liabilities. Agronomy Journal 22: 145-171.
8. Govaerts, B., Sayre, K. D., Goudeseune, B., De Corte, P., Lichter, K., Dendooven, L., and Deckers, J. 2009. Conservation agriculture as a sustainable option for the central Mexican highlands. Soil and Tillage Research 103: 222-230.
9. Helm V, 2005. Conservation tillage: corn, grain sorghum, and wheat in Dallas County, Texas. Soil and Tillage Research 23 (5): 356-366.
10. Hemmat, A. and Eskandari, I. 2006. Dryland winter wheat response to conservation tillage in a continuous cropping system in northwestern Iran. Soil and Tillage Research 86: 99-109.
11. Hobbs, P. R., Sayre, K., and Gupta, R. 2008. The role of conservation agriculture in sustainable agriculture. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 363: 543-555.
12. Jat, R. A., Wani, S. P., and Sahrawat, K. L. 2012. Conservation agriculture in the semi-arid tropics: prospects and problems. Advances in Agronomy 117: 191-237.
13. Kamkar, B., and Mahdavi Damghani, A., 2009. Principles of sustainable agriculture. Ferdowsi University Publication, Iran. (in Persian).
14. Karlen, D. L., Cambardella, C. A., Kovar, J. L., and Colvin, T. S. 2013. Soil quality response to long-term tillage and crop rotation practices. Soil and Tillage Research 133: 54-64.
15. Kaschuk, G., Alberton, O., and Hungria, M. 2010. Three decades of soil microbial biomass studies in Brazilian ecosystems: lessons learned about soil quality and indications for improving sustainability. Soil Biology and Biochemistry Journal 42: 1-13.
16. Kirigwi, F. M., Ginkel Van, M., Trethowan, R., Sears, R. G., Rajaram, S., and Aulsen, G. M. 2004. Evaluation of selection strategies for wheat adaptation across water regimes. Euphytica 135: 361-371.
17. Malhi, S. S., Lemke, R. L., Wang, Z., Farrell, R., and Chhabra, B. S. 2006. Tillage, nitrogen and crop residue effects on crop yield and nutrient uptake, soil quality and greenhouse gas emissions. Soil and Tillage Research 90: 171-183.
18. Moeini Rad, A., Yeganehpoor, F., and Pirdashti, H. 2015. Effects of different tillage methods on yield and yield components of N-80-9 wheat cultivar. Agroecology Journal 10 (4): 57-66. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Rieger, S., Richner, W., Streit, B., Frossard, E., and Liedgens, M. 2008. Growth, yield and yield components of winter wheat and the effects of tillage intensity, preceding crops, and N fertilization. European Journal of Agronomy 28: 405-411.
20. Royo, C., Miloudi, M. M., Di Fonze, N., Arraus, J. L., Pfeiffer, W. H., and Slafer, G. A. 2005. Durum Wheat Breeding Current Approaches and Future Strategies. Food Product Press. New York, pp. 379-396.
21. Salami, M. R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Sharifi, H. R., Ghaemi, A. R., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2017. Different types of soil tillage and sugar beet (Beta vulgaris) residue management on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 15 (3): 663-675. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Schillinger, W. F. 2005. Tillage method and sowing rate relations for dryland spring wheat, barley, and oat. Crop Science 45: 2636-2643.
23. Sharifi, H., Gazanchian, G. A., and Anahid, S. 2018. Effects of planting date and seed priming on partitioning coefficients, grain yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Iranian Journal of Seed Science and Technology 7 (1): 257-280. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Singh, Y., Ladha, J. K., Khind, C. S., and Bueno, C. S. 2004. Effects of residue decomposition on productivity and soil fertility in rice- wheat rotation. Soil Science Society of America Journal 68: 854-864.
25. Singh, B. R., and Haile, M. 2007. Impact of tillage and nitrogen fertilization on yield, nitrogen use efficiency of tef (Eragrostis tef (Zucc.) Trotter) and soil properties. Soil and Tillage Research 94: 55-63.
26. Tripathi, R. P., Sharma, P., and Singh, S. 2007. Influence of tillage and crop residue on soil physical properties and yields of rice and wheat under shallow water table conditions. Soil and Tillage Research 92: 221-227.
27. Zabolestani, A., Sedge, A. R., and Zamani, A. S. 2008. Effect of different tillage methods on grain yield and components of water wheat. Journal of new Agricultural Sciences 12: 39-48. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Zarea, M. J. 2010. Conservation tillage and sustainable agriculture in semi-arid dryland farming. PP 195-238 in E. Lichtfouse ed. Biodiversity, Biofuels, Agroforestry and Conservation Agriculture. Springer Press.
29. Zarea Feizabadi, A., and Nourihosseini, M. 2013. Study on the variations of organic carbon and some nutrients in soil. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 27 (4): 629-643. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Zarei, M., Kazemeini, S. A., and Bahrani, M. J. 2015. Effect of tillage systems and water stress on growth and yield of wheat. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (4): 793-804. (in Persian with English abstract).