1. Aein, A. 2011. Changes in the amount of proline, carbohydrate solution and potassium, zinc and calcium absorption in sesame genotypes. (Sesamum indicum L.) under drought stress. Crop production under environmental stress conditions 4 (3): 39-48. (in Persion).
2. Arnon, D. I. 1949. Copper enzymes in isolated chloroplasts, polyphenoxidase in beta vulgaris. Plant Physiology 24: 1-15.
3. Balaji, S., Kalaivani, T., and Rajasekaran, C. 2014. Biosorption of Zinc and Nickel and Its Effect on Growth of Different Spirulina Strains. Clean – Soil, Air, Water 42 (4): 507-512.
4. Bameri, M., Abdolshahi, R., Mohammadi-Nejad, Gh., Yousefi, Kh., and Tabatabaie, S. M. 2012. Effect of different microelement treatment on wheat (triticum aestivum) growth and yield. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences 3 (1): 219-223.
5. Borg, M., and Berger, F. 2015. Chromatin remodelling during male gametophyte development. The Plant Journal 83 (1): 177-188.
6. Bybordi, A., and Mamedov, G. 2010. Evaluation of Application Methods Efficiency of Zinc and Iron for Canola (Brassica napus L.). Notualea Science Biological 2 (1): 94-103.
7. Cakmak, I., McLaughlin, M. J., and White, P. 2017. Zinc for better crop production and human health. Plant and Soil 411: 1-4.
8. Candan, N., Cakmak, I., and Ozturk, L. 2018. Zinc‐biofortified seeds improved seedling growth under zinc deficiency and drought stress in durum wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 181 (3): 388-395.
9. Din, J., Khan, S. U., Ali, I., and Gurmani, A. R. 2011. Physiological and agronomic response of canola varieties to drought stress. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 21 (1): 78-82.
10. Dubois, M., Gilles, K. A., Hamilton, J. K., Reber, P. A., and Smith, F. 1956. Colorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances. Annual Chemistry 28: 350-356.
11. El-Din, H., El-Beltagi, S., and Mohamed, A. A. 2010. Variations in fatty acid composition, glucosinolate profile and some phytochemical contents in selected oil seed rape (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Grasas y Aceites 61 (2): 141-150.
12. Faize, M., Nicola´s, E., Faize, L., Dı´az-Vivancos, P., Burgos, L., and Herna´ndez, J. A. 2015. Cytosolic ascorbate peroxidase and Cu, Zn-superoxide dismutase improve seed germination, plant growth, nutrient uptake and drought tolerance in tobacco. Theor. Experimental Plant Physiology 27: 215-226.
13. Geng, Y. J., Chen, L., Yang, C., Jiao, D. Y., Zhang, Y. H., and Cai, Z. Q. 2017. Dry-season deficit irrigation increases agricultural water use efficiency at the expense of yield and agronomic nutrient use efficiency of Sacha Inchi plants in a tropical humid monsoon area. Industrial Crops & Products 109: 570-578.
14. Hanif, M. A., Nawaz, H., Ayub, M. A., Tabassum, N., Kanwal, N., Rashid, N., Saleem, M., and Ahmad, M. 2017. Evaluation of the effects of zinc on the chemical composition and biological activity of basil essential oil by using Raman spectroscopy. Industrial Crops Product 96: 91-101.
15. Hassan-Zade, M., Naderi Darbaghshahi, M. R., and Shirani Rad, A. H. 2005. Evaluation of drought stress effects on yield and yield components of autumn rapeseed varieties in Isfahan region. Iranian Journal of Research in Agriculture 2 (2): 51- 62. (in Persian).
16. Imran and Ali Khana, A. 2017. Canola Yield and Quality Enhanced with Sulphur Fertilization. Russian Agricultural Sciences 43 (2): 113-119.
17. Jamshidi, N., Shirani rad, A. H., Takht chin, F., Nazeri, P., and Ghafari, M. 2012. Evaluation of Rapeseed Genotypes under Drought Stress Condition. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 6 (3): 323-339. (in Persian).
18. Kanwal, N., Hanif, M. A., Khan, M. M., Ansari, T.M., and Khalil-Ur-Rehman, R. 2016. Effect of micronutrients on vegetative growth and essential oil contents of Ocimum sanctum. Journal Essential Oil Bearing Plants 19: 980-988.
19. Keerthi, P., Pannu R. K., and Dhaka A. K. 2017. Effect of sowing dates and nitrogen levels on total dry matter and its partitioning at different growth stages and yield of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.). Agricultural Science Digest 37 (1): 27-31.
20. Khajepour, M. R. 2001. Industrial plants. Publications Unit, University Jihad of Isfahan., 571 pages. (in Persion).
21. Khan, M. A., Ashraf, M. Y., Mujtaba, S. M., Shirazi, M. U., Khan, M. A., Shereen, A., Mumtaz, S., Aqil Siddiqui M., and Murtaza Kaleri, G. 2010. Evaluation of high yielding canola type Brassica genotypes/mutants for drought tolerance using physiological indices as screening tool. Pakistan Journal of Botany 42 (6): 3807-3816.
22. Lalinia, A. A., Khamenh, M., Galostian, M., Majnoon Hoseini, N., and Esmailzade Bahabadi, S. 2012. Echophysiological impact of water stress on growth and development of mungbean. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production 3: 599-607.
23. Ma, D., Sun, D., Wang, C., Ding, H., Qin, H., Hou, J., Huang, X., Xie, Y., and Guo, T. 2017. Physiological responses and yield of wheat plants in zinc-mediated alleviation of drought stress. Frontiers in Plant Science 8. DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2017.00860.
24. Marreiro, D. D. N., Cruz, K. J. C., Morais, J. B. S., Beserra, J. B., Severo, J. S., and Oliveira, A. R. S. 2017. Zinc and oxidative stress: current mechanisms. Antioxidants 6. DOI: 10.3390/ antiox6020024.
25. Molazem, D., Azimi, J., Ghasemi, M., Hanifi, M., and Khatami, A. 2013. Correlation analysis in different planting dates and plant density of canola (Brassica napus L.) varieties in Astara Region. Life Science Journal 10 (1): 26-31.
26. Obaid, E. A., and Al-Hadethi M. A. E. 2013. Effect of Foliar Application with Manganese and Zinc on Pomegranate Growth, Yield and Fruit Quality. Journal of Horticultural Science and Ornamental Plants 5 (1): 41-45.
27. Pirdashti, H., Tahmasebi – Sarvestani, Z., and Bahmanyar, M. A. 2009. Comparison of physiological response among four contrast rice cultivars under drought stress conditions. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 49: 52-53.
28. Qaswar, M., Hussain, S., and Rengel, Z. 2017. Zinc fertilisation increases grain zinc and reduces grain lead and cadmium concentrations more in zinc-biofortified than standard wheat cultivar. Science Total Environment 605: 454-460.
29. Rajabi, M., Fetri, M., Ghobadi, M. E., Faraji, M. H., and Asadian, Gh. 2013. Foliar application of Zn and Mn fertilizers on yield and yield components of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) cultivars. International Journal of Agricultural Crop Scince 5: 718-822.
30. Rameeh, V. 2014. Evaluation of planting dates effects on growth, phenology and seed yield of spring rapeseed varieties. Oil Plant Production 79-89. (in Persion).
31. Rezaeieh, K. A. P., Gurbuz, B., and Eivazi, A. 2016. Effects of different zinc levels on vegetative growth and essential oil contents of some Iranian and Turkish cumin (Cumin cyminum L.) genotypes. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants 19: 1181-1191.
32. Sabaghnia, N., Dehghani, H., Alizadeh, B., and Mohghaddam, M. 2010. Interrelationships between seed yield and 20 related traits of 49 canola (Brassica napus L.) genotypes in non-stressed and water-stressed environments. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research 8 (2): 356-370.
33. Sadeghinejad, A. A., Modarres Sanavi, S. A. M., Tabatabaei, S. A., and Modares Vameghi, S. M. 2014. Effect of water deficit stress at various growth stages on yield, yield components and water use efficiency of five rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Water and Soil Science 24 (2): 53-64. (in Persian).
34. Sepehri, A., and Golparvar, A. R. 2011. The eEffect of drought stress on water relations, chlorophyll content and leaf area in canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Electronic Journal of Biology 7 (3): 49-53.
35. Sevanto, S. 2018. Drought impacts on phloem transport. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 43: 76-81.
36. Sieling, K., Böttcher, U., and Kage, H. 2017. Sowing date and N application effects on tape root and above-ground dry matter of winter oilseed rape in autumn. Europe Journal of Agriculture 83: 40-46.
37. Slafer, G. A., and Whitechurch, E. M. 2001. Manipulation wheat development to improve adaptation. In: Reynolds M. P., Ortiz- Monasterio J. I., and McNab A. (eds). Application physiology in wheat breeding. Mexico, D. F, CIMMYT. pp: 160-170.
38. Soleimani, R. 2005. The integrated effects of foliar and soil application of Zn, Fe and Mn on yield and yield compounds of wheat in Ilam. Final Report of Research Project. Soil and Water Research Institute, Iran. 1222 (in Persian).
39. Sperotto, R. A., Ricachenevsky, F. K., de Waldow, V., Müller, A. L. H., Dressler, V. L., and Fett, J. P. 2013. Rice grain Fe, Mn and Zn accumulation: How important are flag leaves and seed number? Plant, Soil and Environment 59: 262-266.
40. Valli, S. P., Sudhakar, C., Rani, J., and Rajeswari, R. R. 2016. Correlation and path coefficient analysis for the yield components of safflower germplasm (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Electronic Journal Plant Breeding 7: 420-426.
41. Xu, C., McDowell, N. G., Sevanto, S., and Fisher, R. A. 2013. Our limited ability to predict vegetation dynamics under water stress. New Phytology 200: 298-300.
42. Xu, W., Cui, K., Xu, A., Nie, L., Huang, J., and Peng, Sh. 2015. Drought stress condition increases root to shoot ratio via alteration. Acta Physiol Plant. 37: 9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11738-014-1760-0
43. Yang, M., Shi, L., Xu, F. S., Lu, J. W., and Wang, Y. H. 2009. Effects of B, Mo, Zn and their interactions on seed yield of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Pedosphere 19 (1): 53-59.
44. Zahoor, R., Dong, H., Abid, M., Zhao, W., Wang, Y., and Zhou, Zh. 2017. Potassium fertilizer improves drought stress alleviation potential in cotton by enhancing photosynthesis and carbohydrate metabolism. Environmental and Experimental Botany 137: 73-83.