1. Abasspour, S. 2011. Effects of seed inoculation with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on grain yield and some agronomic characteristics of triticale. MSc thesis, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadi, A., and Baker, D. A. 2001. The effect of water stress on grain filling processes in wheat. Journal of Agriculture Science 136 (3): 257-269. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Al-Karaki, G. N., McMichael, B., and Zak, J. 2004. Field response of wheat to arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and drought stress. Mycorrhiza 14 (4): 263-269.
4. Amani, N., Sohrabi, Y., and Heidari, G. 2017. Yield and some physiological characteristics in maize by application of bio and chemical fertilizers under drought levels. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 27 (2): 65-83. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Arnon, A. N. 1967. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal 23: 112-121.
6. Babaei, K., Seyed Sharifi, R., Pirzad, A. R., and Khalilzadeh, R. 2107. Effects of bio fertilizer and nano Zn-Fe oxide on physiological traits, antioxidant enzymes activity and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under salinity stress. Journal of Plant Interaction 12 (1): 381-389.
7. Bauer, A. A., Frand, B., and Black, A. L. 1985. Estimation of spring wheat grain dry matter assimilation on from air temperature. Agronomy Journal 77 (5): 743-752.
8. Chu, C. J., Weiner, J., Maestre, F. T., Wang, Y. S., Morris, C., Xiao, S., Yuan, J. L., Du, J. Z., and Wang, G. 2010. Effects of positive interactions, size symmetry of competition and abiotic stress on self-thinning in simulated plant populations. Annals of Botany 106 (4): 647-652.
9. Dadashzadeh, S. 2019. Effects of Nano iron oxide and bio fertilizers on yield, some agrophysioligical and biochemical tratis of barely (Hordeum vulgare L.) under salinity and drought stresses conditions. PhD Thesis, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Ebadi, N., Seyed Sharifi, R., and Sedghi, M. 2018. Effects of supplementary irrigation and biofertilizers on yield, chlorophyll content and grain filling period of barley. The international conference on agricultural science medicinal plant and traditional medicine, 14-15 February. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Ellis, R. H., and Pieta-Filho, C. 1992. The development of seed quality spring and winter cultivars of barley and wheat. Seed Science Research 2 (1): 19-25.
12. El-Tayeb, M. A. 2005. Response of barley grain to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulators 42: 215-224.
13. Felekari, H., Ghobadi, M., Mohammadi, G. R., and Said Jalali-Honarmand, S. 2017. Evaluation of wheat cultivars for physiological traits under different levels of nitrogen and irrigation. Plant Production Technology 8 (2): 97-109. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Galle, A., Florez-Sarasa, I., Thameur, A., Paepe, R., de Flexas, J., and Ribas-Carbo, M. 2010. Effects of drought stress and subsequent dewatering on photosynthetic and respiratory pathways in Nicotiana Sylvester’s wild type and the mitochondrial complex I-deficient CMSII mutant. Journal of Experimental Botany 61 (3): 765-775.
15. Gusain, Y. S., Singh, U. S., and Sharma, A. K. 2015. Bacterial mediated amelioration of drought stress in drought tolerant and susceptible cultivars of rice (Oryza sativa L.). African Journal of Biotechnology 14 (9): 764-773.
16. Guttieri, M. J., Stark, J. C., Brien, K. O., and Souza, E. 2001. Relative sensitivity of spring wheat grain yield and quality parameters to moisture deficit. Crop Science 41 (2): 327-335.
17. Hammer, G., Dong, Z., McLean, G., Doherty, A., Messina, C., Schussler, J., Zinselmeier, C. C., Pszkiewicz, S. and Cooper, M. 2009. Can changes in canopy and/or root system architecture explain historical maize yield trends in U.S. Corn Belt? Crop Science 49 (1): 299-312.
18. Kato, T. 1999. Genetic and environmental variations and associations of the characters related to the grain filling process in rice cultivars. Plant Production Science 2 (1): 32-36.
19. Khalilzadeh, R., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2018. Cereal crops production. University of Mohaghegh Ardebili Press. Iran. Ardebil. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Khalilzadeh, R., Seyed Sharifi, R., and Jalilian, J. 2016. Effect of cycocel and bio fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative yield, rate and grain filling period of wheat under water limitation conditions. Crop Physiology Journal 8 (31): 41-60. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Kheirizadeh Arough, Y., Seyed Sharifi, R., Sedghi, M., and Barmaki, M. 2016. Effect of zinc and bio fertilizers on antioxidant enzymes activity, chlorophyll content, soluble sugars and proline in triticale under salinity condition. Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca 44 (1): 116-124.
22. Lemon, J. 2007. Nitrogen management for wheat protein and yield in the Esperance port zone. Department of Agriculture and Food. Western Australia, Perth. Bulletin 4707: 1-30.
23. Martinez, D. E., Luquez, V. M., Bartoli, C. G., and Guiamet, J. J. 2003. Persistence of photosynthetic components and photochemical efficiency in ears of water-stressed wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Physiology Plant 119 (4): 519-525.
24. Neocleous, D., and Nasilakakis, M. 2007. Effects of NaCl stress on red raspberry (Rubus idaeus L. "Autumn Bliss"). Scientia Horticulture 112: 282-289.
25. Oweis. T., Hachum, A., and Kijne, J. 1999. Water harvesting and supplementary irrigation for improved water use efficiency in dry areas. International Water Management Institute, Colombo, Sri Lanka. pp. 7.
26. Ronanini, D., Savin, R., and Hal, A. J. 2004. Dynamic of fruit growth and oil quality of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) exposed to brief interval of high temperature during grain filling. Field Crop Research 83 (1): 79-90.
27. Rudresha, D. L., Shivaprakasha, M. K. and Prasad, R. D. 2005. Effect of combined application of Rhizobium, phosphate solubilizing bacterium and Trichoderma spp. on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of chickpea (Cicer aritenium L.). Applied Soil Ecology 28 (2): 139-146.
28. Saeidi, M., and Abdoli, M. 2015. Effect of drought stress during grain filling on yield and its components, gas exchange variables, and some physiological traits of wheat cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 17 (4): 885-898.
29. Seyed Sharifi, R., and Namvar, A. 2017. Biofertilizers in Agronomy. University of Mohaghegh Ardebili Press. Iran. Ardebil. (in Persian).
30. Seyed Sharifi, R. and Khalilzadeh, R. 2018. Cereal Crops Production. University of Mohaghegh Ardebili Press. Iran. Ardebil. (in Persian).
31. Seyed Sharifi, S. 2018. Effects of uniconazole and bio fertilizers on grain filling period and contribution of remobilization in grain yield of wheat under different moisture regimes in greenhouse condition. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 11 (3): 515-531. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Tatari, A., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2010. Dryland wheat yield prediction using precipitation and edaphic data by applying of regression models. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (2): 357-365. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Tinglu, F., Stewart, B. A. William, A. P. Yong, W. Shangyou, S. Junjie, L., and Clay, A. R. 2005. Supplemental irrigation and water-yield relationships for plastic culture crops in the Loess Plateau of China. Agronomy Journal 97: 177-188.
34. Tsuno, Y., Yamaguchi, T., and Nakano, J. 1994. Potential dry matter production and grain filling process of rice plant from the viewpoint of source-sink relationships and the role of root respiration in its relationship. Bull. Faculty of Agricultural. Tottori University 47: 1-10.
35. Vatan Doost, H., Seyed Sharifi, R., Farzaneh, S., and Hassan Panah, D. 2018. Grain filling and some fatty acids composition of canola (Brassica napus L.) with application of bio-fertilizers and irrigation withholding. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 27 (4): 23-37. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Wright, D. P., Scholes, J. D., and Read, D. J. 1998. Effects of VA mycorrhizal colonization on photosynthesis and biomass production of Trifolium repense L. Plant Cell and Environment 21 (2): 209-216.
37. Zamber, M. A., Konde, B. K., and Sonar, K. R. 1984. Effect of Azotobacter chroococum and Azosprillum brasilense inoculation under graded levels of nitrogen on growth and yield of wheat. Plant Soil 79: 61-67.
38. Zhen-zhu, X., and Zhen-Wen, Y. 2006. Nitrogen metabolism in flag leaf and grain of wheat in response to irrigation regimes. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 169: 118-126.