1. Abdel-Fattah, G. M., Asrar, A. A., Al-Amri, S. M., and Abdel-Salam, E. M. 2014. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhiza and phosphorus fertilization on the gas exchange, growth and phosphatase activity of soybean (Glycine max L.) plants. Photosynthetica 52 (4): 581-588.
2. Ahmadi, A., Judy, M., Tavakoli, A., and Ranjbar, M. 2008. Evaluation of yield and its related morphological traits responses in wheat genotypes under drought stress and irrigation conditions. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 12 (46): 155-165.
3. Alberto, C., Oliviera, P., and Melomonte, M. 2010. Brazilian sedimentary zeolite use in agriculture. World Congress of Soil Science, Soil Solutions for a Changing World. Brisbane, Australia.
4. Allen, E. R., Ming, D. W., Hossner, L. R., Henninger, D. L., and Galindo, C. 1995. Growth and nutrient uptake of wheat in clinoptinolite-phosphate rock substrste. Agronomy Journal 87: 1052-1059.
5. Bath, S. A., Thenua, O. V. S., Shivakumar, B. G., and Malik J. K. 2005. Performance of summer gram [Vingaradiate (L.) Wilczek] as influenced by biofertilizer and phosphorus nutrition. Haryana Journal of Agronomy 21: 203-205.
6. Beltrano, J., and Ronco, M. G. 2008. Improved tolerance of wheat plants (Triticum aestivum L.) to drought stress and rewatering by the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus claroideum: effect on growth and cell membrane stability. Brazilian Society of Plant Physiology 20 (1): 29-37.
7. Bheemareddy, V. S., and Lakshman, H. C. 2011. Effeect of salt and acid stress on Triticum aestivum inoculated with Glomus fasciculatum, Journal of Agricultural Technology 7: 945-956.
8. Cudney, D. W., Wright, S. D., Shulz, T. A., and Reints, J. S. 1992.Weed grain in dairy manure depends on collection site. California Agriculture 46: 31-32.
9. Darzi, M. T. Ghalavand, A., Safedkan, F., and Rajali, F. 2008. Effect of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and bio phosphate fertilizer on the quantity and quality of medicinal essential oil of fennel. Journal of Research in Iranian Herbs and Medicinal Herbs 24 (4): 396-413.
10. Dwairi, I. M. 1998. Conserving toxic ammoniacal nitrogen in manure using natural zeolite tuff: A comparative study. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 6: 126-133.
11. Eghball, B., Wienhold, B., and Gilley, J. 2001. Intensive manure management for improved nutrient utilization and environment quality. Soil and Water Conservation Research 1: 128-135.
12. Ehdaie, B., and Waines, J. G. 1996. Genetic variation for contribution of parenthesis assimilates to grain yield in spring wheat. Jornal if Genetic and Breeding 50: 47-56.
13. Farmahini, M., Mirzakhani, M., and Sajedi, N. A. 2011. Effect of water deficit stress and application of material humidity absorbent on physiological and agronomy traits of Alvand wheat. Thesis of MSc in Agronomy. Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resources, Islamic Azad University Arak Branch. (in Persian).
14. Fao. 2017. Annual report of Cereal production in the world. Available online at: http://www. Fao.org/faostat.
15. Flowers, M., Peterson, C. J., Petrie, S., Machado, S. and Rhinhart, K. 2007. Planting date and seeding Rate effects on the yield of winter and spring wheat varieties–results from the 2005-2006 cropping year. Agricultural Research 12 (2): 72-74.
16. Ghazi, A., Nehad, A., and Yahia-Othman. 2007. Application of mycorrhizae fungi to improve drought tolerance in two onion cultivars. African Crop Science Society 8: 1-5.
17. Ghorchiani, M., Akbari, Gh. A., Alikhani, H., Allahdadi, A., and Zarei, M. 2011. Mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria arbuscular pseudomonas fluorescence characteristics of chlorophyll content and yield of corn in drought conditions. Journal of Soil and Water 21 (1): 313-319. (in Persian).
18. Ghosh, P. K., Ramesh, P., Bandyopadhyay, K. K., Tripathi, A. K., Hati, K. M., Misra, A. K., and Acharya, C. L. 2004. Comparative effectiveness of London, pp. 347- 364.
19. He, Z. L., Calvert, D. V., Alva, A. K., Li, Y. C., and Banks, D. J. 2002. Clinoptilolite Zeolite and cellulose amendments to reduce ammonia volatilization in a calcareous sandy soil. Journal of Plant and Soil 247: 253-260.
20. Iran Nejad, H., and Shahbazian, N. 2005. Crop Growing. KartouPublishing House. 14: 291-330.
21. Islam, M. R., Hu, Y., Mao, S., Mao, J., Enejid, E., and Xuea, X. 2011. Effectiveness of a water- saving super-absorbent polymer in soil water conservation for corn (Zea mays L.) based on eco-physiological parameters. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 91: 1998-2005.
22. Khan, H., Khan A. Z., Khan R., Matsue N., and Henmi, T. 2009. Influence of Zeolite Application on Germination and Seed Quality of Soybean Grown on Allophanic Soil. Research Journal of Seed Science 2 (1):1-8.
23. Lefcourt, A. M., and Meisinger, J. J. 2001. Effect of adding alud and zeolite to dairy Slurry On ammonia Volatilization and Chemical composition. Journal of Dairy Science 849: 1814-1824.
24. Majidian, M., Ghalavand, A., Karimaian, N. F., and Kamgar Haghighi, A. A. 2008. Effects of water stress, nitrogen fertilizer, manure and combination of nitrogen fertilizer and manure on yield, yield components and water use efficiency of SC 704 Corn. Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 12 (44): 417-432. (in Persian).
25. Mohammadi, M., Moghaddam, H., Majnoon Hosseini, N., and Khavazi, K. 2011. Effect of chemical and biological phosphours fertilizers on yield and components of two Lentil cultivars under intermittent moisture conditions. Journal of Iranian Crop Science 42 (4): 845-855.
26. Mohammadi, M., Molavi, H., Leyaghat, A. M., and Parsi nejad, M. 2011. The effect of zeolite application on Yield and water use efficiency of corn. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture 27 (1): 75-67.
27. Moradi, M., and Taleshi, K. 2018. Effect of Manure and Biodiversity on Yield and Yield Componets of Gohar Cultivars in Khorramabad Region. PhD dissertation. Ecology of crops. Back to browse issues page 14 (4): 45-56.
28. Moucheshi, A., Heidari, M.T., and Assad, B. 2012. Alleviation of drought stress effects on wheat using arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. International Journal of Agricultural Science 2: 35-47.
29. Peradi, I., Bratek, Z., and Lang, F. 2003. Influence of Arbuscular mycorrhiza and phosphorus supply on polymine content, growth and photosynthesis of Plantago anceolata. Biologia Plantarum 46: 563-569.
30. Philips, J. M., and Hayman, D. S. 1970. Improved procedures for cleaning roots and staining parasitic and vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi for rapid assessment of infection. Transactions of the British Mycological Society 55: 158-161.
31. Polat, E., Karaca, M., Demir, H., and Naci Onus, A. 2004. Use of natural zeolite (clinoptilolite) in agriculture. Journal of Fruit Ornamental. Plant Research. Special ed. 12:183-189.
32. Qudsi, M. 2005. Triticale, a technical instruction for planting, harvesting and harvesting. Agricultural Research, Education and Promotion Organization, Agricultural Research center for Natural Resources of Khorasan Razavi (Technical Journal, 1513/88).
33. Rehakova, M., Cuvanova, S., Dzivak, M., Rimarand, J., and Gavalova, Z. 2004. Agricultural and agrochemical uses of natural Zeolite of the clinoptilolite type. Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science 8 (6): 397-404.
34. Rejali, F., Alizadeh, A., Malakuti, M., and Salehrastin, N. 2007. Effect of mycorrhiza symbiotic relationship arbescular on growth, yield and nutrient uptake in wheat plants under drought stress. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences 21 (2): 241-259.
35. Safaie, R., Shirani Rad, A., Mir Hadi, M. G., and Delkhosh, B. 2007. Zeolite effects on agronomic traits of two canola varieties under drought stress. Plant and Ecosystem. 15: 63-79. (in Persian).
36. Salimi, H., Khalaghani, J., Ghare-daghi, A. A. and Rahimian Mashhadi, H. 2008. Evaluation of weed grain viability in different layers of manure. Journal of pest and Diseases 1: 103-122.
37. Sharma, A. K. 2002. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. 1nd edition Jodhpur: Agrobios, India, 456p.143-150.
38. Shirani rad, A., Taherkhani, T., Moradi Aghdam, A., Nazari Golshan, A., and Skandari, K. 2011. Effect of amount of Nitrogen and Zeolite on agronomic traits of canola under drought stress. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 3 (2): 125-135. (in Persian).
39. Sibi, M., Mirzakhanei, M., and Gomaryan, M. 2011. Effect if different levels of water stress, zeolite and salicylic acid on spring safflower. Proceedings of the first national conference on modern topics in agriculture. October 2011. Islamic Azad University Saveh Branch.
40. Sinclair, T. R., Bennett, J. M., and Muchow, R. C. 1990. Relative sensitivity of grain yield and biomass accumulation to drought in field grown maize. Crop Science 30: 690-693.
41. Taghdisi Heydarian, S. Z., Khorassani, R., and Emami, H. 2018. The Effect of Zeolite, Manure and Vermicompost on Growth and Micronutrients Uptake by Corn. Journal of Water and Soil 32 (4): 763-778.
42. Vakilian, K. A., and Massah, J. 2017. A farmerassistant robot for nitrogen fertilizing management of greenhouse crops. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 139: 153-163.
43. Yazdani, M., Bahmanyar, M. A., Pirdashti, H., and Esmaili, M. A. 2009. Effect of phosphate solubilization microorganisms and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on yield and yield components of cron. International Journal of Life Sciences 1: 2-3.
44. Zahedi, H., Noor-Mohamadi, G. H., Shirani Rad, A. H., Habibi, D., and Mashhadi Akbar Boojar, M. 2009. The effects of zeolite and foliar applications of selenium on growth, yield and yield components of three canola cultivars under drought stress. World Applied Sciences Journal 7: 255-262.
45. Zamani noori, A. R., Qashghai, A., and Hossini abri, A. 2013. Effect of Zeolite on yield, yield components and protein content of red bean plant. The first national Conference on Sustainable Agriculture Development Using Crop Pattern. Zarandiyeh, Iran. 24 (1): 263-277.