1. Alizadeh, M., Balouchi, H. R., and Movahhedi Dehnavi, M. 2014. Effect of zinc sulfate and salicylic acid foliar application on morphological characteristics and yield of safflower under drought stress. Journal of Oil Plant Production 1 (2): 41-52. )in Persian with English abstract(.
2. Andlibi, B. 2009. Changes in the amount and composition of essential oil in Iran (Anethum graveolens L.) during growth and development under limited irrigation conditions. Ph.D. in Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Tabriz University. (in Persian).
3. Anjum, S., Xie, X. Y., Wang, L. C., Saleem, M. F., Man, C., and Wang, L. 2011. Morphological, physiological and biochemical responses of plants to drought stress. Africa Agriculture Journal 6 (9): 2026-2032.
4. Baljani, R., and Shekari, F. 2012. Effects of priming by salicylic acid on yield and growth indices of safflower (Carthamus tinctorus L.) plants under end season drought stress. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 22 (1): 103-87. )in Persian with English abstract(.
5. Bayat, H., Mardani, H., Arouie, H., and Salahvarzi, Y. 2011. Effect of salicylic acid on morphological and physiological characteristics and cucumber seedlings (Cucumis sativus cv. Super Dominus) under drought stress. Journal of Plant Production 18 (3): 73-63. )in Persian with English abstract(.
6. Clevenger, J. F. 1928. Apparatus for determination of essential oil. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association 17: 346-349.
7. EL-Tayeb, M. A. 2005. Response of barley grain to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulation 45: 215-225.
8. Esfini Farahani, M., Paknejad, F., Bakhtiari Moghtab, M., Alavi, S., and Hassibi, A. R. 2012. Effect of different application methods and rates of salicylic acid on yield and yield components of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 8: 69-77. (in Persian).
9. Elizabeth Abreu, M., and Munne-Bosch, S. 2008. Salicylic acid may be involved in the regulation of droughtinduced leaf senescence in perennials: A case study in field-grown Salvia officinalis L. plants. Environmental and Experimental Botany 64: 105-112.
10. Farjamfar, S., Rokhzadi, A., Mohammadi, H., and Ghale Shakhati, S. 2014. Effect of cut irrigation tension and foliar application of salicylic acid on growth, yield and yield components of three safflower cultivars. Crop Physiology Journal, Islamic Azad University, Ahwaz Branch 23 (6): 112-99. (in Persian).
11. Fatma, A. E., and Gharib, L. 2007. Effect of salicylic acid on the growth, metabolic activites and oil content of basil and majoram. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 4: 485-492.
12. Ghaderi, N., Talayi, A., Ebadi, A., and Lesani, H. 2010. Effect of drought stress and reirrigation on some physiological properties of grape varieties sahany, Farokhi and white currants. Journal of Horticultural Science 41 (2): 179-188. )in Persian with English abstract(.
13. Harris, D., and Mottaram, A. 2004. Practical hydration of seed of tropical crops: on-farm seed priming. In “seed science and technology: Trends and Advances.
14. Hayat, Q., Hayata, S. H., Irfan, M., and Ahmad, A. 2010. Effect of exogenous salicylic acid under changing environment. Environmental and Experimental Botany 68: 14-25.
15. Hussein, M. M., Balbaa, L. K., and Gaballah, M. S. 2007. Salicylic acid and salinity effects on growth of maize plants. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 3: 321-328.
16. Kabiri, R. 2011. Effect of salicylic acid on the reduction of drought-induced oxidative stress in hydroponic culture of black cumin. Faculty of Agriculture Shahid Beheshti University of Kerman. Master's thesis. (in Persian).
17. Koocheki, A., Nassiri-Mahallati, M., and Azizi, G. 2004. The effects of water stress and defoliation on some of quantitative traits of Zataria multiflora, Ziziphora clinopodioides, Thymus vulgaris and Teucrium polium. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 2 (1): 89-105. )in Persian with English abstract(.
18. Khosarvi Pour, B., Syahpoush, A. R., and Mehmadi Karbalaii, Z. 2015. Importance of cultivation of medicinal plants and their production in agriculture. The first national conference on medicinal herbs and herbal medicines. Tehran. Center for Sustainable Development Science and Technology of Farzin. (in Persian).
19. Madah, S., Falahyan, F., Sabakhporand, F., and chalpyan, H. 2006. Effect of salicylic acid on yield and yield components and instruction of chickpea plant. Journal Plant Science 2 (1): 61-70. (in Persian).
20. Majnoon Hosseini, N., and Davazdah-Emami, S. 2007. Crops and the production of medicinal plants and spices. Tehran University Publications 116p. (in Persian).
21. Medrano, H., Escolana, J. M., Bota, J., Gulias, J., and Flexas, J. 2002. Regulation of photosynthesis of C3 plants in response to progressive drought: Stomatal conductance as a reference parameter. Annals of Botany 89: 895-905.
22. Metwally, A., Finkemeier, I., Georgi, M., and Dietz, K. J. 2003. Salicylic acid alleviates the cadmium toxicity in barley seedlings. Physiology and Biochemistry of Plant 132: 272- 281.
23. Moradi Marjaneh, E., and Goldani, M. 2011. Evaluation of different salicylic acid levels on some growth characteristics of pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) under limited irrigation. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 4 (1): 33-45. (in Persian).
24. Noroz Poor, Gh., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2005. Effect of different irrigation intervals and plant density on yield and yield components of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 3 (2): 305-314. (in Persian).
25. Noroz Poor, Gh., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2006. Effect of different irrigation intervals and plant density on oil yield and essences percentage of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Journal of Horticulture and Plant Research 73: 133-138. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Pak Mehr, A., Rastgoo, M., Shekari, F., Saba, J., Vazayefi, M., and Zangani, A. 2011. Effect of salicylic acid priming on yield and yield components of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.) under water deficit at reproductive stage. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 2 (1): 53-64. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Pourakbar, L., and Abedzadeh, M. 2015. Investigating the effects of magnetic field and salicylic acid on Melissa officinalis (Lamiaceae) under UV-B stress. Nova Biologica Reperta 1 (2): 40-56. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Ramrodi, M., and Khamar, A. R. 2013. Interaction effects of salicylic acid spraying and different irrigation levels on some quantity and quality traits, and osmotic regulators in basil (Ocimum basilicum). Journal of Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology 1 (1): 19-32. (in Persian).
29. Rebey, B. I., Jabri-Karoui, I., Hamrouni-Sellami, I., Bourgou, S., Limam, F., and Marzouk, B. 2012. Effect of drought on the biochemical composition and antioxidant activities of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) seeds. Industrial Crops and Products 36: 238-245.
30. Rezaei Chiyaneh, E. 2012. Effect of different irrigation treatments on the accumulation of essential oils, its compounds and some ecophysiological traits in fennel. Ph.D. in Agriculture, Agricultural University, Tabriz University. (in Persian).
31. Rezaei Chiyaneh, E., and Pirzad, A. R. 2014. Effect of salicylic acid on yield, component yield and essential oil of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) under water deficit stress. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 12 (3): 427-437. (in Persian).
32. Rezapor, A. R., Heidari, M., Galavi, M., and Ramrodi, M. 2011. Effect of water stress and different amounts of sulfur fertilizer on grain yield, grain yield components and osmotic adjustment in Nigella sativa L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 27 (3): 384-396. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Sadeghi Pour, A. 2011. Study of biochemical and physiological reactions of beans affected by water stress and treatment with salicylic acid. Master thesis. Islamic Azad University, Rey campus, Iran. )in Persian(.
34. Sadeghzadeh-Ahari, D., Hassandokht, M. R., Kashi, A. K., Amri, A., and Alizadeh, K. H. 2010. Genetic variability of some agronomic traits in the Iranian fenugreek landraces under drought stress and non-stress conditions. African Journal of Plant Science 4: 12-20. (in Persian).
35. Sepehri, A., Abasi, R., and Karami, A. 2014. Effect of drought stress and salicylic acid on yield and yield components of bean genotypes. Journal of Crops Improvement 17 (2): 503-516. (in Persian).
36. Shekari, F., Pakmehr, A., Rastgoo, M., Saba, J., Vazayefi, M., and Zangani, E. 2010. Salicylic acid priming effects on some morphological traits of cowpea cultivar (Vigna unguiculata L.) under water deficit at podding stage. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4 (1): 26-10. (in Persian).
37. Shibamoto, K., Mochizuki, M., and Kusuhara, M. 2010. Aroma therapy in antiaging medicine. Anti-Aging Medicine 7 (6): 55-9.
38. Shirzad, S., Hossein, A., and Daliry Moghadam, R. 2011. Influence of drought stress and interaction with salicylic acid on medicinal pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) seedling growth. Botany Research Journal 4: 35-40. (in Persian).
39. Umebese, C. E., Olatimilehin, T. O., and Ogunsusi, T. A. 2009. Salicylic acid protects nitrate reductase activity, growth and proline in amaranth and tomato plants during water deficit. American Journal of Agricultural Biological Sciences 4 (3): 224-229.
40. Wen, P. F., Chen, J. Y., Wan, S. B., Kong, W. F., Zhang, P., Wang, W., Zhan, J., Pan, Q. H., and Hung, W. D. 2005. Salicylic acid activates phenylalanine ammonia-lyase in grape berry in response to high temperature stress 55 (1): 1-10.
41. Yavas, I., and Unay, A. 2016. Effects of zinc and salicylic acid on wheat under drought stress. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences 26 (4): 1012-101.