1. Amrawat, T., Solanki, N. S., Sharma, S. K., Jajoria, D. K., and Dotaniya. M. L. 2013. Phenology growth and yield of wheat relation to agro-meteorological indices under different sowing date. African Journal of Agricultural Research 8 (49): 6366-6374.
2. Anonymus. 2019. Agricultural statistics, first volume-horticultural and field crop, 2015-16. Ministry of Jihad-e- Agriculture, Programing and Economic Deputy, Statistics and Information Technology Office. pp. 38. (in Persian)
3. Birch, P. R., Bryan, G., Fenton, B., Gilroy, E. M., Hein, I., Jones, J. T., Prashar, A., Taylor, M. A., Torrance, L., and Toth, I. K. 2012. Crops that feed the world 8: Potato: are the trends of increased global production sustainable? Food Security, 4 (4): 477-508.
4. Brown, P.H. 2007. The Canon of Potato Science: 37. Stolonization, tuber induction and tuberization. Potato Research 50: 363–365.
5.Darabi, A. 2007. Effects of planting density and harvesting date on yield and yield components of some potato cultivars in Behbahan. Seed and Plant 23 (2): 233-244. (in Persian with English abstract)
6. Darabi, A.2017. Study on the agro-meteorological indices at different phenological stages and growth analysis of new potato genotypes. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 18 (3);271-286. (in Persian with English abstract)
7. Darabi, A. 2019. The investigation of planting season effect on yield and phenology of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) culivars using thermal indices. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 9 (1): 65-77. (in Persian with English abstract)
8. Darabi, A., and Eftekhari, S. A. 2014. Investigation the phenology stages and some growth indices of three potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) cultivars. The plant production Agronomy, Breeding and Horticulture (Scientific Journal of Agriculture) 37 (2): 51-67. (in Persian with English abstract)
9.Darabi, A., Omidvari, SH., Shafiezargar, A. R., Rafie, M. R. and Javadzadeh, M. 2018. Impact of integrated management of nitrogen fertilizers on yield and nutritional quality of potato. Journal of plant nutrition 41(19): 2482–2494.
10.Ewing, E. E., and Struik, P. C. 1992. Tuber formation in potato: induction, initiation and growth. Horticultural Reviews, 14: 89-98.
11.Friedman, M. 1997. Chemistry, biochemistry and dietary role of potato polyphenols. A review. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 45 (5): 1523-1540.
12.Grijesh, G. K., Kumara Swamy, A. S., Sridhara, S., Dinish Kumar, M., Vageesh, T. S., and Nataraju, S.P. 2011. Heat use efficiency and helio thermal units of maize genotypes as influenced by date of sowing under Southern transitional zone of Karanatak state. International Journal of Science and Nature 2 (3): 529-533.
13.Hassanpanah, D., Hossienzaded, A. A., and Allahyari, N. 2009. Evaluation of planting date effect on Savalan and Agria potato cultivars in Ardabil region. Journal of Food Agriculture and Environment 27(3 and 4): 525- 528.
14.Jones, J. W., Hogenboom, G., Porter, C. H., Bootee, K. J., Batchlore, W. D., Haunt, L. A., Wilkens, P. W., Singh, U., Gijman, A., and Ritchie, J. T. 2003. The DSSAT cropping system Model. European Journal of Agronomy 18: 235-265.
15.Kazemi, M., Hassanabadi, H., and Tavakoli, H. 2011. Potato production management. Nashr-e-Amozesh and Tarvij Keshavarzi. Tehran. (in Persian)
16.KleinKopf, G. E., Brandt, T. L., and Olsen, N. 2003. Physiology of tuber bulking. In: Proceedings of Idaho Potato Conference. Idaho, ID, 23-January. 4 p.
17. Kolasa, K. 1993. The potato and human nutrition. American Potato Journal 70 (5): 375-384.
18. Lambert, E. D. S., Pinoto, C. A. B. P., and Meneze, C. B. D. 2006. Potato improvement for tropical conditions: I. Analysis of stability. Crop Breeding and Applied Biotechnology 6: 129-135.
19. Levy, D., and Veilleux, R. E. 2007. Adaptation of potato to high temperature and salinity-a review. American Journal of Potato Research84 (6): 486-506.
20. Loyla Rodriguez P.., Danny Sanjuanelo C., Carlos Eduardo Ñústez L., and Liz Patricia Moreno-Fonseca. 2016. Growth and phenology of three Andean potato varieties (Solanum tuberosum L.) under water stress. Agronomia Colombiana 34(2), 141-154.
21. Maji, S., Bhowmick, M., Chakraborty, P., Jena, S., Dutta, S. K., Nath, R., Bandyopahyay, P., and Chakraborty, P. K. 2014. Impact of agro-meteorological on growth and productivity of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) in Eastern India. Journal of Crop and Weed 10 (2), 189-1193.
22. Malakouti, M. J., and Tehrani, M. M. 1999. The Role of micronutrients in increasing yield and quality of agricultural crops. Tarbiat Modarres University Publication. Tehran. (in Persain).
23. Mihovilovich, E., Carli, C., de Mendiburu, F., Hualla, V., and Bonierbale, M. 2009. Protocol tuber bulking maturity assessment of elite and advanced potato clones. International Potato Center. 18 pp.
24. Mote, B. M., Kumar, M., and Ban. Y. C. 2015. Agro-meteorological indices of rice cultivars under different environmental at Navsari (Gujrat), India. Plant Archives 15 (2): 913-917.
25. O'brien, P. J., Allen, E. J., and Firman, D. M. 1998. A review of some studies into tuber initiation in potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) crops. Journal of Agricultural Science, Cambridge130: 251-270.
26. Parvizi, K., Souri, J., and Mahmoodi, R. 2011. Evaluation of cultivation date on yield and amount of tuber disorders of potato cultivars in Hamadan province. Journal of Horticultural Science 25(1): 82-93. (in Persian with English abstract)
27. Rao, V. U. M., Singh, D., and Singh, R. 1999. Heat use efficiency of winter crop in Haryana. Journal of Agrometeorology 1 (2): 143-148.
28. Singh, M. P., Lallu, K. R., and Sign, N. B. 2014.Thermal requirement of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) at different phonological stages under late sown condition. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology 19 (3): 238-243.
29. Sreeniavas, G., Devender Redady, M., and Raji Redady, D. 2010. Agro-meteorological indices in relation to phenology of aerobic rice. Journal of Agrometeorological 12 (2): 241-244.
30. Waglay, A., Karboune, S., and Alli, I. 2014. Potato protein isolates: recovery and characterization of their properties. Food Chemistry 142: 373-382
31. Worthington, C. M., and Hutchinson, C. M. 2005. Accumulated growing degree days as a model to determine key developmental stages and evaluate yield and quality of potato in Northeast Florida. In: Proceedings of the Florida State Horticultural Society 18: 98-101.