1. Alizadeh, A., and Alizadeh, A. 2007. Effects of mycorrhiza in different conditions of soil humidity on nutrient absorption in cor. Research in Agricultural Sciences 3 (1): 101-108. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Alizadeh, A., and Kamali, G. A. 2007. Water Requirement of Crops in Iran. Astan Qods of Razavi Publication, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
3. Allen, R. R., and Musik, J. T. 1993. Planting date, Water management, and maturity length relations for corn yield and water use efficiency. European Journal of Agronomy 95: 1475-1482.
4. Bolan, N. S. 1991. A critical review on the role of mycorrhizal fungi in the uptake of phosphorus by plants. Plant and Soil 134: 189-207.
5. Candon, A. G., Richards, R. A., Rebetzek, G. J., and Farquhar, G. D. 2004. Breeding for high water use efficiency. Journal of Experimental Botany 55: 2447-2460.
6. Celik, I., Ortas, I., and Kilic, S. 2004. Effects of compost, mycorrhiza, manure and fertilizer on some physical properties of a chromoxerert soil. Soil and Tillage Research 78: 59-67.
7. Chanbdrakar, B. L., Sekhar, N., Tuteja, S. S., and Tripathi, R. S. 1994. Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on growth and yield of summer sesame (Sesamum indicum). Indian Journal of Agronomy 39: 701-702.
8. Dilip, K., Ajumdar, M., and Roy, S. 1991. Response of summer sesame (Sesamum indicum) to irrigation, row spacing and plant population. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 758-762.
9. Dutta, P. K., Bandyopadhyay, P., and Maity, D. 2000. Response of summer sesame (Sesamum indicum) to irrigation. Indian Journal of Agronomy 54: 613-616.
10. El Naim, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., and Ibrahim, K. A. 2010. Effect of irrigation and cultivar on seed yield, yield’s components and harvest index of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 6 (4): 492-497.
11. Estrada-Luna, A., and Davies, A. 2003. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi influence water, relations, gas exchange, abscisic acid and growth of micropropagated chile ancho pepper (Capsicum annuum) plantlets during acclimatization and post-acclimatization. Journal of Plant Physiology 160: 1073-1083.
12. Gregory, P. T., Simond, L. P., and Pilbeam, C. J. 2000. Soil type, climatic regime and the response of water use efficiency to crop management. Journal of Agricultural Science 92: 814-820.
13. Haji Boland, R., Ali Asgharzadeh, N., and Barzegar, R. 2007. Effect of rice inoculation with two arbuscular mycorrhizal species on growth, P and K absorption and pH changes in rhizosphere. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences 21 (1): 119-129. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Harrison, M. J. 2005. Signaling in the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. Annual Review of Microbiology 59:19-42.
15. Hong, Y., Yu, J. M., and Chai, K. C. 1985. Effect of drought stress on major upland crops. Research Report of the Rural Development Administration Crop, Korea Republic (C.F. Computer Res.). International Agricultural Center and International Information 27: 148-155.
16. Howell, T. A. 2001. Enhancing water use efficiency in irrigated agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Science 93: 281-289.
17. Htfield, J. L., Sauer, T. J., and Prueger, J. H. 2001. Managing soils to achieve greater water use efficiency. A Review Journal of Agricultural Science 93: 971-280.
18. Jamshidi, A., Ghalavand, A., Salehi, A., Zare, M., and Jamshidi, A. 2009. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal in yield and yield components and agronomic traits of sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 11 (2): 136-142. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Jouyban, Z., and Moosavi, S. G. 2012. Effect of different irrigation intervals, nitrogen and superabsorbent levels on chlorophyll index, yield and yield components of sesame. Food, Agriculture and Environment 10 (1): 360-364.
20. Kapoor, R., Giri, B., and Mukerji, K. G. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology 93: 307-311.
21. Kassab, O. M., El-Noemani, A. A., and El-Zeiny, H. A. 2005. Influence of some irrigation systems and and water regimes on growth and yield of sesame plants. Journal of Agronomy 4 (3): 220-224.
22. Keshavarz, A., and Sadeghzadeh, K. 2000. Water management in agriculture, estimated future demand for drought crisis, current situation, future prospects and strategies to optimize water use. Organization f Agricultural Research, Education and Extension, Jihad-e- Keshavarzi. (in Persian).
23. Koocheki, A., and Khajeh Hosseini, M. 2008. Modern Agronomy. Jihad-e- Daneshgahi Publication, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
24. Kumar, A. S., Prasad, T. N., and Prasad, U. K. 1996. Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on growth, yield/oil content, nitrogen uptake and water-use of summer sesame (Sesamum indicum). Indian Journal of Agronomy 41: 111-115.
25. Mehrabi, Z., and Ehsanzadeh, P. 2011. A study on physiological attributes and grain yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) cultivars under different soil moisture regimes. Journal of Crops Improvement 13 (2): 75-88. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Oehl, F., Sieverding, E., Mader, P., Dubois, D., Ineichen, K., Boller, T., and Wiemken, A. 2004. Impact of long-term conventional and organic farming on the diversity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Oecologia 138: 574-583.
27. Pinior, A., Grunewaldt-Stocker, G., Von Alten, H., and Strasser, R. J. 2005. Mycorrhizal impact on drought stress tolerance of rose plants probed by chlorophyll fluorescence, proline content and visual scoring. Mycorrhiza 15: 596-605.
28. Rice, R., Datnoff, L., Raid, R., and Sanchez, C. 2002. Influence of vesicular-arbuscular quality in Foenisulum vulgare Mill. on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology 93: 307-311.
29. Richte, J., Stutzer, M., and Schellenberg, I. 2005. Effects of mycorrhization on the essential oil content and composition of aroma components of marjoram (Marjorana hortensis), thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) and ajwain (Trachyspermum carvi L.). 36th International Symposium on Essential Oils, 4-7 September, Budapest, Hungary.
30. Ritchie, J. T., and Basso, B. 2007. Water use efficiency is not constant when crop water supply is adequate or fixed: The role of agronomic management. European Journal of Agronomy 28 (3): 273-281.
31. Sajedi, N. A., and Sajedi, A. 2009. Effect of drought stress, mycorrhiza and zinc rates on agro-physiologic characteristics of maize cv. KSC704. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 11 (3): 202-221. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Sekhara, B. C., and Reddy, C. R. 1993. Correlation and path coefficient analysis in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Annals of Agricultural Research 14: 178-184.
33. Smith, S. E., and Read, D. J. 1996. Mycorrhizal symbiosis. 2nd Edition, Academic Press, London.
34. Soltani, A., and Faraji, A. 2007. Principles of Soil and Plant Water Relations. Jihad-e- Daneshgahi Publication, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
35. Tantawy, M. M., Ouda, S. A., and Khalil, F. A. 2007. Irrigation optimization for different sesame varieties grown under water stress conditions. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 3 (1): 7-12.
36. Tilman, D., Cassman, K. G., Matson, P. A., Naylor, R., and Polaskt, S. 2002. Agricultural sustainability and intensive protection practices. Nature 418: 671-677.