1. Baghkhani, F. 2007. Effect of drought stress on yield and yield components and evaluation of tolerance indices of spring safflower varieties. M.Sc. thesis. Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman. 147 p. (in Persian).
2. Bakhtiari, B., Liaghat, A., Khalili, A., and Kjanjani, M. J. 2010. Evaluation of Two Hourly Combination Models for Estimation of Grass Reference Evapotranspiration (Case study: Climate of Kerman). Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science 13 (50): 13-26. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Beheshti, A., and Behbodifard, B. 2010. Dry Matter Accumulation and Remobilization in Grain Sorghum Genotypes (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) under Normal and Water Stress Conditions. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 8 (4): 717-725. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Emam, Y., Maghsoudi, K., and Moghimi, N. 2014. Effect of Water Stress and Nitrogen Levels on Yield of Forage Sorghum. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 3 (10): 145-155. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Gupta, U. S. 1940. Physiological aspects of dryland farming. New Delhi: Oxford and IBH Pub. Co. 391p.
6. Haji Hasani Asl, N., Moradi Aghdam, A., Shiranirad, A. H., Hosseini, N., and Rasaeifar, M. 2010. Effect of drought stress on forage yield and agronomical characters of millet, sorghum and cron in delay cropping. Journal of Crop Production Research 2 (1): 63-74. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Hall, A. E., Richards, R. A., Condon, A. G., Wright, C. G., and Farquhar, G. D. 1994. Carbon isotope discrimination and plant breeding. Plant Breeding Reviews 12: 81-113.
8. Howell, T. A., Tolk, J. A., Evett, S. R., Copeland, K. S., and Dusek, D. A. 2007. Evapotranspiration of Deficit Irrigated Sorghum. Texas Experiment Station Field Day Handout, pp: 32-39.
9. Ibrahim, Y. M. 1995. Response of sorghum genotypes to different water levels. Sprinkler irrigation Annals of Arid zone, 34: 287-288.
10. Keykhaei, F., Ganji Khorramdel, N., Farzanjo, M., Keykha, G. H., Saghafi K., and Keykha, M. 2010. Deficit irrigation impact on crop yield and water use efficiency of forage sorghum in Sistan region. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture 24 (1): 41-49. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Klocke, N. 2009. Corn and Grain Sorghum Production with Limited Irrigation. 21st Annual central plains irrigation conference, Kansas, Feb 24-25.
12. Maghsoudi Moud, A. A. 2008. Physiological, Morphological and Anatomical Bases of Drught Tolerance in Wheat. Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman Publications. 233p. (in Persian).
13. Matthews, K. B., Reddy, D. M., Rani, A. U., and Peacock, I. M. 2004. Response of four sorghum lines to midseason drought. I. Growth, water use and yield. Field Crop Research 25: 279-296.
14. Moaveni, P., and Heidari, U. 2005. Study of plant density and irrigation intervals on grain yield and some physiological traits in forage sorghum. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 6 (4): 374-382. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Noor-mohammadi, Gh., Siadat, A., and Kashani, A. 2005. Grain Farming, vol 1. Ahwaz University Press, 446. (in Persian).
16. Onken, A. B., Wendt, C. W., Payne, W. A., and Drew, M. C. 1992. Soil phosphorus availability and pearl millet water use efficiency. Crop Science 32: 1010-1015.
17. Payero, J. O., Tarkalson, D. D., Irmak, S., Davison, D., and Petersen, J. L. 2009. Effect of timing of a deficit-irrigation allocation on corn evapotranspiration, yield, water use efficiency and dry mass. Agricultural Water Management 96: 1387-1397.
18. Razmi, N., and Chasmi, M. 2007. Effect of different irrigation regimes on growth, grain yield and its components of grain sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) cultivars under Isfahan conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 9 (2): 169-183. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Saeed, I. A. M., and EL-Nadi, A. H. 1998. Forage sorghum yield and water use efficiency under variable irrigation. Irrigation Science 18: 67-71.
20. Stout, D. G., Kannangara, T., and Simpson, G. M. 1978. Drought resistance of sorghum bicolor.1: Drought avoidance mechanisms related of leaf water status. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 98: 213-224.
21. Tolk, J. A. and Howell, T. A. 2003. Water use efficiencies of grain sorghum grown in three USA southern Great Plains soils. Agricultural Water Management 59: 97-111.
22. William, G., Hopkins Norman, P., and Huner, A. 2008. Introduction to Plant Physiology (4thed). University of Western Ontario, Willey, 528p.
23. Yosef, E., Carmi, A., Nikbacht, M., Zenou, A., Umiel, N., and Miron, J. 2009. Characteristics of tall versus short-type varieties of forage sorghum grown under two irrigation levels, for summer and subsequent fall harvest, and digestibility by sheep of their silage. Animal feed Science and Technology 152: 1-11.
24. Younesi, O., Sharifzadeh, F., and Ahmadi, A. 2010. Effect of Irrigation Regime on Grain Yield, Yield Components and some Germination Attributes in Grain Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. C. V. Kimia). Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 41 (1): 187-195. (in Persian with English abstract).