1. Ahmadi, A., Nasrollahzadeh, A., Valiloo, R., and Khalili, J. 2009. Effects of planting density and nitrogen fertilization on yield and percent protein of durum Wheat var. Aria. Journal of Agricultural Science 9: 17-35. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Azazz, N. A., Hassan, E. A., and Hamad, E. H. 2009. The chemical constituent and vegetative and yielding characteristic of Fennel plants treated with organic and biofertilizer instead of mineral fertilizer. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 3 (2): 579-587.
3. Dorry, M. A. 2006. Effects of seed rate and planting dates on seed yield and yield components of Plantago ovata in dry farming. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 22 (3): 262-269. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. EL-Zeiny, O. A. H. 2007. Effect of bio fertilizers and root exudates of two weed as a source of natural growth regulators on growth and productivity of bean plants (phaseolus vulgaris L.) under different water regimes. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 3 (5): 440-446.
5. Fallahi, H. A., Mirzaei, A., Siabidi, M. M., Siyadat, S. A., and Fotohi, F. 2011. Evaluation of Mungo bean (Vigna radiata) growth indices as affected by various planting patterns. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 1 (2): 85-100. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Fikrettin, S., Chakmakji, R., and Kantar, F. 2004. Sugar beet and barley yield in relation to inoculation with N2-fixing and Phosphate solubilizing bacteria. Plant and Soil 256: 123-129.
7. Ghosh, P. K., Ramesh, P., Bandyopadhyay, K. K., Tripathi, A. K., Hati, K. M., Misra, A. K., and Acharya, C. L. 2004. Comparative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phosphor compost and fertilizer-NPK on three cropping systems in Vertisols of semi-arid tropics. Crop yields and system performance. Bioresource Technology 95 (1): 77-83.
8. Haj Seyed Hadi, M. R., Darzi, M. T., and Ghandehari, Z. 2012. Effects of irrigation treatment and Azospirillum inoculation on yield and yield component of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 6 (30): 4553-4561.
9. Hosseinpour, M., Pirzad, A., Habibi, H., and Fotokian, M. H. 2011. Effect of biological nitrogen fertilizer (Azotobacter) and plant density on yield, yield components and essential oil of anise. Journal of Agricultural and Sustainable Production 2 (1): 70-86. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Kalayasundram, N. K., Pateb, P. B., and Dalat, K. C., 1982. Nitrogen need of Plantago ovata in reaction to the available nitrogen in soil. Indian journal of Agricultural Science 52: 240-242.
11. Karami, A., Sepehri, A., Hamzei, J., and Salimi, Gh. 2010. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorous biofertilizers on quantitative and qualitative traits of Borage (Borago officinalis L.) under water deficit stress. Journal of Plant Production Technology 11 (1): 37-50. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Khalil, M. K. 2006. How far would Plantago afra L. Respond to bio and organic manures amendments. Research Journal of Agriculture and biological Sciences 2 (1): 12-21.
13. Khandan Bejandi, T., Seyed Sharifi, R., Sedghi, M., Asgari Zakaria, R., Namvarl, A., and Jafari Moghaddam, M. 2008. Effect of plant density, Rhizobia and microelements on yield and some of morph-physiological characteristics of pea. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (1): 139-157. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Khorramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Ghorbani, R. 2005. Application effects of bio fertilizers on the growth indices of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 6 (2): 285-294. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Kokalis-Buerelle, N., Kloepper, J. W., and Reddy, M. S. 2006. Plant growth promoting Rhizobacteria as transplant amendments and their effects on Indigenous Rhizosphere microorganisms. Journal of Applied Soil Ecology 31:91-100.
16. Moosavi, S. Gh., Sadegh Zadeh Hemayati, S., Seghatoleslami, M. J., and Ansarinia, E. 2012. Effect of planting date and plant density on morphological traits, yield and water use efficiency of Plantago ovata. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 6 (10): 1873-1878.
17. Nagananda, G. S., Das, A., Bhattacharya, S., and Kalpana, T. 2010. In vitro studies on the effects of biofertilizers (Azotobacter and Rhizobium) on seed germination and development of Trigonella foenum – graecum L. using a novel glass marble containing liquid medium. International Journal of Botany 6: 394 - 403.
18. Pouryousef, M., Mazaheri, D., Chaee Chi, M., Rahimi, A., and Tavakoli, A. 2009. The effect of different treatments on soil fertility properties of agro-morphological and mucilage of Plantago ovata. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (2): 193-212. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Rahimi, A., Jahansoz, M. R., Rahimian Mashhadi, H. R., Pouryosef, M., and Roosta, H. R., 2008. Effect of drought and plant density on yield and phonological stages of Isabgol and French psyllium with using growth degree days. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 2 (1): 57-74. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Ramroudi, M., Galavi, M., Barat, A. A., and Allahdoo, M. 2011. Effect of micronutrient and irrigation deficit on yield and yield components of Isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk) using multivariate analysis. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 9 (1): 247- 251.
21. Singh, D., Chand, S., Anvar, M., and Patra, D. 2003. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilization to growth of Plantago ovata. Indian Journal of Agronomy 40 (3): 529-531.
22. Suleyman, K. 2004. The effect of different row spacing on yield component and essential oil content of Coriander. Master thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Ankara University, Turkey.
23. Urashima, Y., and Hori, K. 2003. Selection of PGPR which promotes the growth of spinach. Japanese Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 74: 157-162.
24. Wu, S. C., Cao, Z. H., Li, Z. G., Cheung, K. C., and Wong, M. H. 2005. Effects of bio fertilizer containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth. A greenhouse trial. Geoderma 125: 155-166.
25. Yadav, R. D., Keshwa, G. L., and Yadav, S. S. 2002. Effect of integrated use of FYM, urea and Sulphur on growth and yield of isabgol (Plantago ovata). Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences 25: 668-671.
26. Yasar, E., and Patwardhan, A. M. 2007. Effect of Aztobacter and Azospirillium inoculation and chemical fertilizers on growth and productivity of Canola. Asian Journal of Plant Science 6 (1): 77-82.
27. Zahed, M., Galeshi, S., Latifi, N., Soltani, A., and Calate, M., 2010. The effect of plant density on seed yield and yield components in modern and old wheat cultivars. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 4 (1): 201-215. (in Persian with English abstract).