1. Adair, R. J., and Groves, R. H. 1998. Impact of environmental weeds on biodiversity: A review and development of a methodology. Biodiversity Group, Environment Australia. 55p.
2. Bhatt, M. D., Tewari, A., and Singh, S. P. 2009. Floristic composition of weeds in paddy fieldsin Mahendranagar, Nepal. Ecological Society (Nepal), 16: 15-19.
3. Caton, B. P. M., Mortimer, J. E., and Johnson, D. E. 2010. A practical field guide to weeds of rice in Asia (Second Edition). Los Banos (Philippines): International Rice Research Institute. 120 pp.
4. Clements, D. R., Weise, S. F., and Swanon, C. J. 1994. Integrated weed management and weed species diversity. Phytoprotection 75 (1).
5. Douglas, A. G. P., Derksen, A., Lafond, A. L., Heather and Clarence, J. S. 1993. Impact of Agronomic practices on weed communities: Tillage Systems. Weed Science (41): 409-417.
6. Elahi, S., Sadrabadi Haghighi, R., and Alimoradi, L. 2010. Evaluation species, structural and functional diversity for weed communities in Pistachio (Pistachia vera L.) orchards in Bardeskan. Journal of Agroecology 2 (4): 574-586. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Flynn, D. F. B., Prokurat, M. G. T., Nogeire, N., Molinari, B. T., Richers, B. B., Lin, N., Simpson, M., Mayfield, M., and Declerck, F. 2009. Loss of functional diversity under land use intensification across multiple taxa. Ecology Letters 12: 22-33.
8. Jahani Kondori, M., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Rezvani Moqaddam, P. 2012. Evaluation of weed species diversity in wheat fields of the east of Mashhad. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 10 (3): 468-475. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Jastrzebska, M. M.,Wanic, M. K., Kostrzewska, K., and Trederand, N. 2012. An attempt to use functional diversity indices for the assessment of weed communities. Acta Agrobotanica 65 (1): 129-140.
10. Matinzadeh, H., Alimoradi, L., and Bahari Kashani, R. 2011. Evaluation of species, functional and structural weed of apple orchads of Fariman. Quarterly of Weed Ecology 2 (1): 19-31. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Mohammaddoust, H. R., Baghestani, M. A., and Mikhailovic, A. 2006. The impact of agronomic practices on weed community in winter rye. Pakistan Journal of Weed Sciences Research 12 (4): 281-291.
12. Mohammadi, M., Pirdashti, H., Aghajani Mazandarani, G., and Mousawi Toghani, S. Y. 2012. Assessing of duck efficiency as biological factor affecting on diversity and density of weed in rice-duck mixed culture. Journal of Agroecology 4 (4): 335-346. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Beheshti, A. 2009. Agroecology (Fourth edit.). Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publication. (in Persian).
14. Noruzzadeh, S., Rashed Mihasel, M. H., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., and Abbas poor, M. 2009. Evaluation of species, functional and structural diversity of weeds in wheat fields of Northern, Southern and Razavi Khorasan provinces. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 6: 471-485. (in Persian with English Abstract).
15. Organization of Meteorology of Mazandaran province. Available at http://www.mazandaranmet.ir (visited 6 June 2013).
16. Salonen, J., Hyvonen, T., and Jalli, H. 2001. Weed flora in organically grown spring cereals in Finland. Agricultural and Food Science in Finland (10): 231-242.
17. Zand, E., and Baghestani, M. A. 2002. Weed resistance to herbicides. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publication. (in Persian).