1. Atherton, J. G., and Rudich, J. 1988. The Tomato Crop:A Scientific Basis for Improvement, 35-105. Chapman and Hall, New York, USA.
2. Ba-Angooda, S. A. 1984. A study on the effect of plant density on the spread of tomato yield in the peoples. Arab Journal of Plant Protection 2 (1): 40-43.
3. Balemi, T. 2008. Response of tomato cultivars differing in growth habit to nitrogen and phosphorous fertilizers and spacing on Vertisol in Ethiopia. Acta Agriculture Slovenica 91 (1): 103-119.
4. Cahn, M. D., Herrero, E. V., Synder, R. L., and Hanson, B. R. 2001. Water management strategies for improving fruit quality of drip-irrigated processing tomato. ISHS Horticulture542, VII International symposium on the processing tomato, Sacramento, USA.
5. Farzane, A., Nemati, S. H., and Vahdati, N. 2011. Effects of different climatic parameters (Temperature and Light) on productive indexes and quantitative and qualitative characteristics of four tomato cultivars (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). Journal of Water and Soil 25 (3): 688-697. (in Persian).
6. Fukumoto, Y., Yokoyama, K., and Kojima, K. 1992. Effects of phosphate fertilizer application and water stress on yield and quality of fully ripe tomatoes. Bulletin of Research Institute of System Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, Kochi University, 25-31.
7. Geremew, A., Teshome, A., Kasaye, T., and Amanti, C. 2010. Effect of inter-row spacing with double row arrangement on yield and yield component of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) at Adami Tulu Agricultural Research Center (Central Rift Valley of Oromia, Ethiopia), African Journal of Agricultural Research 6 (13): 2978-2981.
8. Hartsough, B. 2007. The Mechanizing Miracle of Tomato Harvesting. Resource Engineering and Technology for a Sustainable World. Available at: http://asabe.org/imis/StaticContent/5/Oct07/Oct07Resource.pdf/ (visited 21 September 2009).
9. Hilhorst, H. W. M. 2007. Definition and hypotheses of seed dormancy. In: Seed Dormancy and Germination, J. Bradford and H. Nanogaki (eds.), Oxford, Blackwell, pp 50-71.
10. Khazaei, H., and Zare Feizabadi, A. 2013. Assessment of fruit yield and quality of tomato varieties in one and several times hand-harvesting. Seed and plant production journal 29 (2): 235-249 (in Persian).
11. Khazaei, H., Sobhani, A., and Khaksar, K. 2008. Tomato seed multiplication. Agricultural information and technology center, Agricultural research, education and extension organization, Technical report, No. 87/505, p.29 (in Persian).
12. Kirimi, J. K., Itulya, F. M., and Mwaja, V. N. 2011. Effects of nitrogen and spacing on fruit yield of tomato, African Journal of Horticultural Science 5: 50-60.
13. Lopez, J., Ballesteros, R., Ruiz, R., and Ciruelos, A. 2001. Influence on tomato yield and brix of an irrigation cut off fifteen days before the predicted harvest date in southwestern Spain. ISHS Horticulture 542, VII international symposium on the processing tomato, Sacramento, USA.
14. McCormac, J. 2004. Tomato seed production. An organic seed production manual for seed growers, Available at: http:// www.Gardenmedicinals.com /pdf/ tomato (visited 21 September 2008).
15. Prics, S. C., Hill, J. E., and Allard, R. W. 1983. Genetic variability for herbicide reaction in plant population. Weed Science 30: 652-657.
16. Ranganna, S. 1991. Hand book of analysis and Quality control for Fruit and vegetable Products. Second Ed. Tate Mc Graw–Hill publishing company limited. 112p.
17. Rawson, H. M., and Macpherson, H. G. 2000. Irrigated wheat. FAO, Available at: http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/006/X8234E/X8234E00.htm (visited 11 September 2008).
18. Scholberg, J., and Braian, L. M. 2000. Growth and canopy characteristics of field – grown tomato. Agronomy Journal 92: 152-159.
19. Thompson, J. F., and Blank, S. C. 2000. Harvest mechanization helps agriculture remain competitive. California Agriculture 54 (3): 51-56.
20. Warner, J., Zhang, T. Q., and Hao, X. 2004. Effects of nitrogen fertilization on fruit yield and quality of processing tomatoes. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 84: 865-871.