1. Alyari, H., and Shekari, F. 2000. Oil seeds. Agriculture and Physiology. Amidi Publisher. Tabriz.
2. Bates, C. J., Waldern, R. P., and Teare, I. D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil 39: 205-207.
3. Cechin, I., Rossi, S., Oliveira, V., and Fumis, T. 2006. Photosynthetic responses and proline content of mature and young leaves of sunflower plants under water deficit. Photosynthetica 44: 143-146.
4. Champolivier, I., and Merrien, A. 1996. Effects of water stress applied at different growth stages of Brassica napus L. var. oleifera on yield, yield components and seed quality. European Journal of Agronomy 5: 153-160.
5. Chaves, M. M., Flexas, J., and Pinheiro, C. 2009. Photosynthesis under drought and salt stress: regulation mechanisms from whole plant to cell. Annals of Botany 103: 551-560.
6. Dehshiri, A. 1999. Canola Agriculture. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Agricultural Research and Education Organization.
7. FAO. 2010. Food Outlook Global Market Analysis. http://www.Fao.org.
8. Farooq, M., Basra, S. M. A., Wahid, A., Ahmad, N., and Saleem, B. A. 2009. Improving the drought tolerance in rice Oryza sativa L. by exogenous application of salicylic acid. Agronomy and Crop Science 195: 237-246.
9. Ghamarnia, H., and Gowing, J. W. 2005. Effect of water stress on three wheat cultivars. ICID 21st European Regional Conference, 15-19 May, 2005 Frankfurt (Oder) and Slubica, Germany and Poland.
10. Heath, R. L., and Packer, L. 1968. Photoperoxidation in isolated chloroplast, kinetics and stoichiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 125: 189-198.
11. Hosseini, P. 2007. Study the physiological effects of cold stress at seedling stage in rice genotypes. Ph.D thesis. Crop Physiology. Faculty of Agriculture. University of Shahid Chamran, Ahvaz. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Jensen, C. R., Mogensen, V. O., Mortensen, G., Fieldsend, J. K., Milford, G. F. J., Andersen, M. N., and Thage, J. H. 1996. Seed glucosinolate, oil and protein contents of field grown rape Brassica napus L. affected by soil drying evaporation demand. Field Crop Researches 47: 93-105.
13. Kishor, P. B. K., Sangama, S., Amrutha, R. N., Laxmi, P. S., Naidu, K. R., Rao, K. R. S. S., Rao, S., Reddy, K. J., Theriappan, P., and Sreenivasulu, N. 2005. Regulation of proline biosynthesis, degradation, uptake and transport in higher plants: Its implications in plant growth and abiotic stress tolerance. Current sciences 88: 424-438.
14. Kumar, A., and Singh, D. P. 1998. Use of physiological indices as a screening technique for drought tolerance in oilseed Brassica species. Annual of Botany 81: 413-420.
15. Liang, C. H., and Feng, R. 2010. Identification and expression analysis of genes in response to high-salinity and drought stresses in Brassica napus L., Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica 42: 154-164.
16. Liang, Y., Chen, Q., Liu, Q., Zhang, W., and Ding, R. 2003. Exogenous silicon (Si) increases antioxidant enzyme activity and reduces lipid peroxidation in roots of salt-stressed barley (Hordeumvulgare L.). Plant Physiology 160: 1157-1164.
17. Liu, F., and Stützel1, H. 2002. Leaf Expansion, Stomatal Conductance, and Transpiration of Vegetable Amaranth (Amaranthus sp.) in Response to Soil Drying. Journal of American Society of Horticultural Science 127 (5): 878-883.
18. Mahajan, M. A., and Samuels, H. H. 2005. Nuclear hormone receptor coregulator role in hormone action, metabolism, growth, and development. Endocrine reviews 26: 583-597.
19. MarjanovicJeromela, A., Marinkovic, R., Mijic, A., Zdunic, Z., Ivanovska, S., and Jankulovska, M. 2008. Correlation and path analysis of quantitative traits in winter rapeseed Brassica napus L. Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus (ACS) 73: 13-18.
20. Mendham, N., Salisbury, P., Kimber, D., and McGregor, D. 1995. Physiology crop development, Growth and yield, in Brassica Oilseed: Prodution and Utilization, CAB International, Wallingford, Oxon. PP: 11-67.
21. Mujdeci, M., Senol, H., Cakmakci, T., and Celikok, P. 2011. The effects of different soil water matric suctions on stomatal resistance. Food Agriculture and Environment 9: 1027-1029.
22. Naseri, F. 1991. Oil Seeds. AstaneGhods Publisher. (in Persian).
23. Nasri, M., Khalatbari, M., Zahedi, H., Paknejad, F., and TohidiMoghadam, H. R. 2008. Evaluation of micro and macro elements in drought stress condition in cultivars of rapeseed Brassica napus L. American journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 3: 579-583.
24. Nielsen, D. C. 1997. Water use and yield of canola under dry land condition in the Central Great Plains. Production Agriculture 10: 303-313.
25. Omae H., Kumar A., Kashiviba, K., and Shono, M. 2007. Assessing drought tolerance of Snap bean Phaseolus vulgaris L. from genotypic differences in leaf water relations, shoot growth and photosynthetic parameters. Plant Production Science 10: 28-35.
26. Paseban-Islam, B., Shakiba, M. R., Neyshabouri, M. R., Moghaddam, M., and Ahmadi, M. R. 2000. Evaluation of physiological indices as screening technique for drought resistance in oilseed rape. Proceeding Pakistan Academic of Science 37: 143-152.
27. Patakas, A., Nikolaou, N., Zioziou, E., Radoglou, K., and Noitsakis, B. 2002. The role of organic solute and ion accumulation in osmotic adjustment in drought-stressed grapevines. Plant Science 163: 361-367.
28. Rao, I. M., Sharp, R. E., and Boyer, J. S. 1987. Leaf magnesium alters photosynthetic response to low water potentials in sunflower. Plant Physiology 84: 1214-1219.
29. Rao, M. S. S., and Mendham, N. J. 1991. Soil plant water relations of oilseed rape Brassica napus L. and B. campestris L. Agriculture Sciences117: 197-205.
30. Rashidi, S. H., Shirani Rad, A. M., Ayene Band, A., Javidfar, F., and Lak, S. H. 2012. Study of relationship between drought stress tolerances with some physiological parameters in canola genotypes Brassica napus L. Annals of Biological Research 3: 564-569.
31. Rezaei, V. 2004. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. Plant Protection Organization. Pest of Canola.
32. Robertson, M. J., and Holland, J. F. 2004. Production risk of canola in the semi-arid subtropics of Australia. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 55: 525-538.
33. Sana, M., Ali, A., Malik, M. A., Saleem, M. F., and Rafiq, M. 2003. Comparative yield potential and pil content of different canola cultivars Brassica napus L. Proceeding. Pakistan Journal of Agronomy 2: 1-7.
34. Schlegel, H. G. 1956. Die VerwertungorganischerSäurendurch Chlorella imLicht. Planta. 47: 510-526.
35. Setter, T. L., Brain, A., Flannigan, B. A., and Melkonian, J. 2001. Loss of kernel set due to water deficit and shade in maize Carbohydrate supplies abscise acid and cytokinins. Crop Science 41: 1530-1540.
36. Shahrabi, B., Farahmandfar, E., Hassanloo, T., Shirani Rad, A. H., and Tabatabaee, S. A. 2013. Evaluation of drought tolerance in rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) varieties based on physiologic and agronomic characters. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (4): 77-92.
37. Shokuhfar, A., Abufitilehnejad, S. 2013. The effect of drought stress on the physiological characteristics and agricultural biomass of the different varieties of Vignaradiata in Dezful. Crop Physiology Journal 17: 49- 59. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Takeda, S., and Matsuoka, M. 2008. Genetic approaches to crop improvement responding to environmental and population change. Nature Reviews Genetics 9: 444-457.
39. Taylor, A. J., and Smith, C. J. 1992. Effect of sowing date and seeding rate on yield and yield Components of irrigated Canola Brassica napus L. grown on a red–brown earth in south eastern Australia. Crop and Pasture Science 43: 1629-1641.
40. Yadav, R. S., and Bhushan, C. H. 2001. Effect of moisture stress on growth and yield in rice genotypes. Indian journal of Agricultural Research 35: 104-107.
41. Yang, Y., Liu, Q., Wang, G. X., Wang, X. D., and Guo, J. Y. 2010. Germination osmotic adjustment and antioxidant enzyme activities of gibberellin pretreated Piceaasperata L. seeds under water stress. New Forest 39: 231-243.
42. Zhang, X., Fan, X., Li, C. H., and Nan, Z. H. 2010. Effects of cadmium stress onseed germination seedling growth and antioxidative enzymes in Achnatheruminebrians plants infected with a Neotyphodiumendophyte. Plant Growth Regulation 60: 91-97.