1. Asdollahzadeh, R., Naderi, A., and Kakzadeh, A. 2010. Effect of plant density on yield and yield components of wheat genotypes in different planting patterns. Quarterly Journal of Crop Physiology. Islamic Azad Universityof Ahvaz. Second year. NumberOne. Pp4-6. (in Persian).
2. Ayoub, M., Guertin, S., Lussier, S., and Smith, D. L. 1994. Timing and level of nitrogen fertility effects on spring wheat yield in eastern canada. Crop Science 34 (3): 748-756.
3. Cox, W. J., and Cherny, D. J. R. 2001. Row spacing, plant density and Nitrogen effects on corn silage. Agronomy Journal 93: 597-602.
4. Bavar, M. 2008. Effects of planting date density on growth indecies and yield component of hull-less barley. The Thesis of M.Sc. degree. University of Agriculture Sciences and Natural Resources of Gorgan, 62p.
5. Camara, K. M. Payne, W. A., and Rasmussen, P. E. 2003. Long-term effects of tillage, nitrogen, and rainfall on winter wheat yields in the Pacific Northwest. Agronomy Journal 95: 828-835.
6. Costa, C., Dwyer, L. M., Strwart, D. W., and Smith, D. L. 2002. Nitrogen on grain yield and yield components of leafy and Nonleafy Maize Genotypes. Crop Science 42: 1556-1563.
7. Cox, W. J., and Cherny, D. J. R. 2001. Row spacing, plant density and Nitrogen effects on corn silage. Agronomy Journal 93: 597-602.
8. Damania, A. B., and Jackson, M. T. 2006. Anapplication of factor analysis Morphological Data of wheat and Barely landraces. Valley Nepol Research 5 (2): 25-30.
9. Donald, C. M. 1986. The breeding of crop ideotypes. Euphytica 17: 385-403.
10. Donaldson, E., Schillinger, W. E., and Dofing, S. M. 2001. Straw production and grain yield relationships in winter wheat. Crop Science 41: 100-106.
11. Elhani, S., Martos, V., Rharrabi, Y., Royo, C., and Garcia del moral, L. F. 2007. Contribution of main stem and tillers to durum wheat (Triticumaestivum L. var. durum) grain yield andits components grown in Mediterranean environments. Field Crops Research 103: 25-35.
12. Emam, Y., and Niknezhad, M. 2005. An introduction on physiology of crop yield. Translation Shiraz University Press. Second edition. 551 pp. (in Persian).
13. Fatima, M., Bedhlaf, M., and Rhomeri, Y. 1992. Fertilization of cereals: Soil nitrogen test. In: Proceedings of J. Ryan, and A. Matar (Eds.). Fertilizer use efficiency under rain-fed agriculture in West Asia and North Africa. ICARDA, Aleppo Syna. pp. 224.
14. Felehkora, H., Eghbalghobadi, M., and Khazaei, E. 2012. Variability of wheat spike under supplemental irrigationandnitrogen rates. Crop Science. Islamic Azad Universityof Karaj. Pp1-6. (in Persian).
15. Gharineh, M. H., and Nadian, H. 2011. Sustainable agriculture practices. 1 Printing. Chamran University Press. Page5. (in Persian).
16. Ghobadi, M., Kashani, A., Mamghani, S. A., and Egbal-Ghobadi, M. 2007. Studying tillering trend and its relationship with grain yield in wheat under different plant densities. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 3: 23-36. (in Persian).
17. Ghorbanijavid, M. 2005. Comprehensive book of Agronomy, Plant Breedingand Biotechnology. VolumeIV. Danshpzvhan Releases Tomorrow. Tehran. 247 pages. (in Persian).
18. Giovanni, G., Silvano, P., and Giovanni, D. 2004. Grain yield, nitrogen-use efficiency and baking quality old and modern Italian bread-wheat cultivars grown at different nitrogen levels. Eur. Agronomy Journal 21: 181-182.
19. Hemmat, A., and Eskandari, I. 2006. Dry land winter wheat response to conservation tillage in a continues cropping system in northwestern Iran. Soil and Tillage Research 92: 158-169. (in Persian).
20. Hiltbrunner, J., Streit, B., and Lidgens, M. 2007. Are seeding densities an opportunity to increase grain yield of winter wheat in a living mulch of white clover. Field Crops Research 102: 163-171.
21. Jalal-Kamali, M. R., Sharifi, H. R. 2011. Variation in developmental stages and its relationships with yield and yield components of bread wheat cultivars under field conditions. Journal of Seedlings and Seeds of Racial 89 (1): 457-461. (in Persian).
22. Khagepour, M. 2006. Principles and Found ations of Agriculture. Esfahan University Press. edition2. prints 11. 386p. (in Persian).
23. Kluson, A. R. 2006. Sustainable Agriculture: Definitions and Concepts. Newsletter of Agriculture/Natural Resource Extension.
24. Malakouti, M. J. 1993. A comprehensive method for the detection of plant and recommend the use of chemical fertilizers in agricultural land Iran. (Technical publication). Second printing. Tarbiat Modarres University Press. Page2-35. (in Persian).
25. Maleki, E., Mansouri, S., Sidan, P., Heidarnjad, M., and Jaefarzadeh, M. 2012. Investigation of different plant densities on old and new wheat varieties. Crop Science. Islamic Azad Universityof Karaj. Page5. (in Persian).
26. Mazaheri, D., and Majnonhoseyni, N. 2008. General agriculture. Sixth edition. Tehran University Press. Page1-80. (in Persian).
27. Melero, S., Lo´pez-Bellido, R. J., Lo´pez-Bellido, L., Mun.oz-Romero, V. N., lix Moreno, Fe´., Murillo, J. M., and Franzluebbers, A. J. 2012. Stratification ratios in a rainfed Mediterranean Vertisol in wheat under different tillage, rotation and N fertilisation rates. Soil and Tillage Research 119. 7.12.
28. Murdock, L., Herbek, J., Martin, J., and James, J. 2001. Yield potential and long term effects of no – tillage on wheat production. Smallgrain. University of kenuky. Pp: 34-43.
29. Nourmohammadi, Gh., Siadat, A., and Kashani, A. 2010. Cerealcrops. Ninth printing. ChamranUniversity Press. Page 48. (in Persian).
30. Rahimizadeh, M., Kashani, E., and Zarefeizabadi, A. 2010. Effect of pre-sowing crops, nitrogen fertilizers and returning crop residue on the growth and yield of wheat. Journal of Agricultural Research 8 (1): 110-98. (in Persian).
31. Rahnama, A., Bakhshandeh, A., and Normohammadi, Gh. 2000. Investigation determination the part of the tiller in plant in the different density on seed yield yield component in wheat in Khozestan. Journal Iran Agricultural Science 2 (3): 12-24. (in Persian).
32. Rezaei, M., Eivazi, E. R., Yazdansepas, A., and Mohamadi, S. 2012. Agronomic and physiological characteristics on grain yield of wheat genotypes under limited irrigation condition. Crop Science. Islamic Azad University of Karaj. Page4. (in Persian).
33. Royo, C., Villegas, D., Rharrabti, Y., Blanco, R., Martos, V., and Garcia delmoral, L. F. 2006. Grain growth and yield formation of durum wheat grown at contrasting latitudes and water regimes in a Mediterranean environment. Cereal Research Communications 34: 1021-1028.
34. Salehi, F., Safari, S., and Rafieialhoseini, M. 2006. Effects of planting date and density on yield and yield component of hull-less barley. Abstract of sixth congress of agronomy and breeding Iran, 654p. (in Persian).
35. Shorper, J. B., Johnson, R. R., and Lumbert, R. J. 1992. Maize yield response to increased assimilates supply. Crop Science 22: 1148-1188.
36. Soleimanifard, E., Naseri, R., Naserizadeh, H., Mirzaei, A., and Nazaralizadeh, K. 2009. Effect of levels nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield Components, wheat cultivarsin Ilam province. National Conference on Water Science. Soil, Plant and Agricultural Mechanization. Islamic Azad University of Dezful. Pp4-2. (in Persian).
37. Varga, B., Svecngak, I., and Pospisil, I. 2001. Winter wheat cultivars performance as affected by production systems in Croatia. Agronomy Journal 93: 961-966.