1. Adam, N. M., Mcdonald, M. B., and Henderlong, P. R. 1989. The influence of seed position, planting and harvesting dates on soybean seed quality. Seed Science and Technology 17: 143-152.
2. Akramghaderi, F., Kashiri, H., and Abolhasani, K. 2005. Effects of different sowing dates on seed vigor of soybean. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 9: 35-42. (in Persian).
3. Balducchi, A. J., and McGee, D. C. 1987. Environmental factors influencing infection of Soybean seeds by Phomopsis and Diaporthe species during seed maturation. Plant Disease 71: 209-212.
4. Basra, A. S. 2002. Seed quality (basic mechanisms and agricultural implications). Darya Ganj, New Delhi.
5. Calvino, P. A., Sadras, V. O., and Andrade, F. H. 2003. Quantification of environmental and management effects on the yield of late-sown soybean. Field Crops Research 83: 67-77.
6. Dornbos, D. L., Mullen, R. E., and Shibles, R. M., 1989. Drought stress effects during seed fill on Soybean seed germination and vigor. Crop Science 29: 476-480.
7. Egli, D. B., and Tekrony, D. M., Heitholt, J. J., and Rupe, J. 2005. Air temperature during seed filling and soybean seed germination and vigor. Crop Science 45: 1329-1335.
8. Fehr, W. R., and Caviness, C. E. 1980. Stages of soybean development. Iowa Agriculture. Experiment. Stn.
9. Ghaderi-Far, F., Soltani, A., and Sadeghipour, H. R. 2011. Changes in Seed Quality during Seed Development and Maturation in Medicinal Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo subsp. Pepo. Convar. Pepo var. styriaca Greb). Journal of Herbs, Spices and Medicinal Plants 17: 249-257.
10. Ghaderi-Far, F., Soltani, A., and Sadeghipour, H. R. 2009. Evaluation of nonlinear regeression models in quantifying germination rate of medicinal pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L. subsp. Pepo. Convar. Pepo var. styriaca Greb), borago (Borago officinalis L.) and black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) to temperature. Journal of Plant Production 16: 1-19. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Gorzin, M., Ghorbanpour, E., Ghaderi-Far, F., and Alimagham, M. 2012. Changes in seed quality during seed development and maturation in Mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Proceedings of the Fourth Pulse National Conference, 8-9 Fev. 2012. Islamic Azad University of Arak, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Hampton, J. G., and TeKrony, D. M. 1995. Handbook of vigor test methods. The International Seed Testing Association, Zurich.
13. Heatherly, L. G. 1993. Drought stress and irrigation effects on germination of harvested soybean seed. Crop Science 33: 777-781.
14. Judd, R., Tekrony, D. M., Egli, D. B., and White, G. M. 1982. Effect of freezing temperatures during soybean seed maturation on seed quality. Agronomy Journal 74: 645-650.
15. Khajeh Hosseini, M., and Rezazadeh, M. 2011. The electrical conductivity of soak-water of chickpea seeds provides a quick indicative of field emergence. Seed Science and Technology 39: 692-696.
16. Khaliliaqdam, N. 2011. Study of soybean seed vigor and seed storage capabilities: The effect of environmental conditions, importance responding to stress and relevance of green field and performance. Ph.D. Dissertation, Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Mayhew, W. L., and Caviness, C. E. 1994. Seed quality and yield of short-season soybean genotypes. Agronomy Journal 86: 16-19.
18. McDonald, M. B. 1999. Seed deterioration: physiology, repair and assessment. Seed Science and Technology 27: 177-237.
19. Mengistu, A., and Heatherly, L. G. 2006. Planting date, irrigation, maturity group, year, and environment effects on Phomopsis longicolla, seed germination, and seed health rating of soybean in the early soybean production system of the midsouthern USA. Crop Protection 25: 310-317.
20. Meriles, J. M., Giorda, L. M., and Maestry, D. M. 2002. Effect of planting date on Fusarium spp. and Diaporthe/Phomopsis complex incidence and its relationship with soybean seed quality. Phytopathology 150: 606-610.
21. Nkang, A., and Umoh, E. O. 1996. Six months storability of five soybean cultivars as influenced by stage of harvest, storage temperature and relative humidity. Seed Science and Technology 25: 93-99.
22. Office of Statistics and Information Technology of the Ministry of Agriculture. 2011. Agricultural Statistics, Volume I: crops in 2009-2010. Publications of the Ministry of Agriculture, Program Planning and Economic Affairs, Office of Statistics and Information Technol, 119 pp. (in Persian).
23. Osorio, J. A., and McGee, D. C. 1992. Effect of freeze damage on soybean seed mycoflora and germination. Plant Disease 76: 879-882.
24. Rahman, M. M., Hampton, J. G., and Hill, M. J. 2005. The effect of time of sowing on soybean seed quality. Seed Science and Technology 33: 687-697.
25. Rebetzke, G. J., and Richards, R. A. 1999. Genetic improvement of early vigor in wheat. Australian Journal of Agricultueral Research 50: 291-301.
26. Saha, R. R., and Sultana, W. 2008. Influence of seed ageing on growth and yield of soybean. Bangladesh Journal of Botany 37: 21-26.
27. Samarah, N. H., and Abu-Yahya, A. 2008. Effect of maturity stages of winter and spring sowen chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.) on germination and vigor of the harvested seeds. Seed Science and Technology 36: 177-190.
28. Sastawa, B. M., Lawan, M., and Maina, Y. T. 2004. Management of insect pests of soybean: effects of sowing date and intercropping on damage and grain yield in the Nigerian Sudan savanna. Crop Protection 23: 155-161.
29. Sawan, Z. M., Gregg, B. R., and Yousef, S. E. 1998. Influence of nitrogen fertilization and foliar- applied plant growth retardants and zinc on cottonseed yield, viability and seedling vigour. Seed Science and Technology 26: 393-403.
30. Sawan, Z. M., Gregg, B. R., and Yousef, S. E. 1999. Effect of phosphorus, chelated zinc and calcium on cottonseed yield, viability and seedling vigour. Seed Science and Technology 27: 329-337.
31. Sayman, A. E. J., and Van de venter, H. A. 1996. Influence of weed competition on subsequent germination and seed vigour Zea mays. Seed Science and Technology 25: 59-67.
32. Siddique, A. B., and Wright, D. 2004. Effect of date of sowing on seed yield, seed germination and vigour of peas and flax. Seed Science and Technology 32: 455-472.
33. Sinclair, J. B., and Backman, P. A. 1989. Compendium of soybean diseases. Published by The American Phytopathological Society.
34. Soltani A., Zeinali E., Galeshi S., and Latifi N. 2001. Genetic variation for and interrelationships among seed vigor traits in wheat from the Caspian Sea Coast of Iran. Seed Science and Technology 29: 653-662.
35. Spears, J. F., TeKrony, D. M., and Egli, D. B. 1997. Temperature during seed filling and soybean seed germination and vigour. Seed Science and Technology 25: 233-244.
36. Tekrony, A. M., Grabau, L. J., Delacy, M., and Kane, M. 1996. Early planting of early-maturing soybean: effects on seed germination and Phomopsis infection. Agronomy Journal 88: 428-433.
37. Troesser, S. J. 2008. Interplanting of a deficient soybean stand. Master of Science. A thesis submitted for the degree of M.Sc. University of Missouri-Columbia.
38. Wrather, J. A., Sleper, D. A., Stevens, W. E., Shannon, J. G., and Wilson, R. F. 2003. Planting date and cultivar effects on soybean yield, seed quality, and Phomopsis sp. seed infection. Plant Disease 78: 529-532.