1. Abasi Ali Kamar, R., Hejazi, A., Akbari, G., Kafi, M., and Zand, E. 2009. Study on different densities of cumin and chickpea intercropping with emphasis on weed control. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 4 (1): 83-95. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadi, A., Dabbagh Mohammdi Nasab, A., Zehtab Salmasi, S., Amini, A., and Janmohammadi, H. 2010. Evaluation of yield and advantage indices in barley and vetch intercropping. Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 20 (4): 78-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Alizadeh, Y., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2010. Yield, yield components and potential weed control of intercropping bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) with sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum). Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 7 (2): 541-553. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Alizadeh, Y., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri mahallati, M. 2011. Investigating of growth characteristics, yield, yield components and potential weed control in intercropping of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and vegetative sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Agroecology 2 (3): 383-397. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Banik, B., Midya, A., Sarkar, B. K., and Ghose, S. S. 2006. Wheat and chickpea intercropping systems in an additive series experiment: Advantages and weed smothering. European Journal of Agronomy 24: 325-332.
6. Bigonah, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2014. Effects of intercropping on biological yield, percentage of nitrogen and morphological characteristics of Coriander and Fenugreek. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 12 (3): 369-377. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Bulson, H. A. J., Snaydon, R. W., and Stopes, C. E. 1997. Effect of plant density on intercropped wheat and field beans in on organic farming system. Journal of Agricultural Science Cambridge 128: 59-71.
8. Dahmardeh, M. 2013. Intercropping Barley (Hordeum vulgar L.) and Lentil (Lens culinaris L.): yield and intercropping advantages. Journal of Agricultural Science 5: 209-213.
9. Darzi, M. T., Hadjseyed Hadi, M. R., and Rejali, F. 2011. Effects of vermicompost and phosphate biofertilizer application on yield and yield components in Anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 26 (4): 452-435. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Dini, M. 2005. Scientific names of plants used in traditional medicine. Research Institute of forests and pastures press. (in Persian).
11. Dua, V. K., Lal, S. S., and Govindakrishnan, P. M. 2005. Production potential and competition indices in potato- French bean intercropping system in Shimla Hills. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science 75: 321-323.
12. Fernandez-Aparicio, M., Emeran, A. A., and Rubiales, D. 2008. Control of (Orobanch crenata) in legumes intercropping with fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-greacum L.). Crop Protection 27: 653-659.
13. Ghannadi, A. 2006. Iranian Herbal Pharmacopoeia. Ministry of Health. Iran. (in Persian).
14. Giller, K. E., and Wilson, K. J. 1991. Nitrogen Fixation and Tropical Cropping Systems. CAB International, Wallingford, pp: 10-120.
15. Hussain, S. A., Ali, N., Rab, A., and Hashmi, A. 2005. Intercropping effect on growth and yield of winter vegetables. Sarhad Journal Agriculture 21: 345-350.
16. Jahani, M., Koochaki, A., and Nassiri Mahalati, M. 2009. Comparison of different intercropping arrangements of cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and lentil (Lens culinaris). Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 6 (1): 67-78. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Kandhro, M. N., Tunio, S. D., Memon, H. R., and Ansari, M. A. 2007. Growth and yield of sunflower under influence of mungbean intercropping. Pakistan Journal Agricultural Research 23: 9-13.
18. Karnataka, J. 2008. Effect of intercropped vegetables on maize and associated weeds in Maize vegetable Intercropping systems. Agricultural Science 21 (2): 159-161.
19. Maffei, J., and Mucciarelli, M. 2003. Essential oil yield in pepper mint-soybean strip-cropping. Field Crops Research 84: 229-240.
20. Mazaheri, D. 1998. Intercropping. Tehran, Iran. 262 pp. (in Persian).
21. Mirhashemi, S. M., Koocheki, A., Parsa, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2010. Evaluating the benefit of Ajowan and Fenugreek intercropping in different levels of manure and planting pattern. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 7 (1): 269-278. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Nezami, A., and Bagheri, A. 2009. Responsiveness of cold tolerant chickpea characteristics in fall and spring planting: I- phenology and morphology. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 3 (1): 143-155. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Omid-Beigi, R. 1997. Findings about Production and Process of Medicinal Plants. Tarahane Nashr Publication, Iran. 424 pp. (in Persian).
24. Rajeswara Rao, B. R. 2002. Biomass yield, essential oil yield and essential oil composition of Rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium species) as influenced by row spacing and inter cropping with cornmint (Mentha arrensis L.f. piperascens Malinv.EX Holmes). Industrial Crops and Products 16: 133-144.
25. Rezvani moghadam, P., and Moradi, R. 2012. Assessment of planting date, biological fertilizer and intercropping on yield and essential oil of Cumin and Fenugreek. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 43 (2): 217-230. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Sadrabadi Haghighi, R. 1999. Effect of supplemental irrigation and cultivation of wheat interferes with hairy vetch Dryland farming in a low input system. PhD dissertation of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research. (in Persian).
27. Saleem, R., Umar, F. M., and Ahmed, R. 2003. Bioeconomic assessment of different sunflower based intercropping systems at different geometric configurations. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 6: 1187-1190.
28. Salehi Surmaghi, M. H. 2008. Medicinal plants and herbal therapy. 1: 253-254.
29. Santiago, L., and Poggio, B. 2005. Structure of weed communities occurring in monoculture and intercropping of field pea and barley. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 109: 48-58.
30. Saudy, H. S., and Elmetwally, I. M. 2009. Weed management under different patterns of sunflower- soybean intercropping. Journal of Central European Agriculture 10: 41-52.
31. Sharma, S. K. 2000. Response of nitrogen and spacing on fenugreek seed production. Horticultural Journal 13 (2): 39-42.
32. Singh, J. K. 2007. Response of sunflower (Helianthus annuus) and French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) Intercropping to different row ratios and nitrogen levels under rain fed conditions of temperate Kashmir. Indian Journal of Agronomy 52: 36-39.
33. Tuna, C., and Orak, A. 2007. The role of intercropping on yield potential of common vetch (Vicia sativa L.) / oat (Avena sativa L.) cultivated in pure stand and mixtures. International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 2: 14-19.
34. Weston, L. A. 1996. Utilization of allelopathy for weed management in agroecosystems. Agronomy Journal 88: 860-866.
35. Xu, J. 2007. Scientists’ fiend why intercropping of faba bean with maize increases yields, Available at http://www.Horizoninter national tv.org, pp: 12-19.
36. Zargari, A., 1997. Medicinal plants, Volume 3. Tehran Univ. 925 pages. (in Persian).
37. Zulfiqar, A., AsgharMalik, M., and Cheema, M. A. 2000. Studies on determining a suitable canola–wheat intercropping pattern. International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 2 (1): 42-44.