1. Ahmadi, S. H., Andersen, M. N., Plauborg, F., Poulsen, R. T., Jensen, C. R., Sepaskhah, A. R., and Hansen, S. 2010. Effects of irrigation strategies and soils on field grown potatoes: Yield and water productivity. Agricultural Water Management 97 (11): 1923-1930.
2. Akhava, S., Mostafa Zadeh, F., and Ghadami FirouzAbadi, A. 2007. Comparison Two Irrigation Systems, Tape and Furrow Irrigation Methodes on Yield and water productivity of potato farming. Soil and Water Science 11 (41): 15-26. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Alttaher, S. M., Medany, A., Abdel-Aziz, A., and Mustafa, M. M. 2002. Energy requirements and yield of drip irrigated potato. International Society for Horticultural Science. Saudi Arabia.
4. Awari, H. W., and Hiwase, S. S. 2004. Effect of irrigation systems on growth and yield of potato. Annals of plant physiology 8 (2): 185-187.
5. Baghani, J., Sadr Ghaen, H., and Kanoni, A. 2006. The effect of planting pattern and the amount of water in drip irrigation on potato yield. The second technical workshops micro-irrigation, Agricultural Engineering Research Institute, Karaj, 10pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Brown, T., Detar, R., Sanden, L., and Phene, J. 2002. Comparison of drip and sprinkler irrigation systems for applying managing stem rot on potato. Plant Disease Journal 86 (11): 1211-1218. U. S. A.
7. Farshi, A. A., Shariati, M. R., Jarollahi, R., Ghaemi, M. R., Shahabi Far, M., and Tavallaei, M. M. 1997. Estimates crop water requirements of major agricultural and horticultural of the country. Vol. 1, Soil and Water Research Institute, 90pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Jabro, J. D., Iversen, W. M., Evans, R. G., Stevensand, W. B., and Allen B. L. 2013. Water Use and Water Productivity of Sugarbeet, Malt, Barley and Potato affected by Irrigation Frequency. US Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service.
9. Keshavarz, A., and Heydari, N. 2003. Analysis of the loss of water resources in production processes and consumption of agricultural products. Proceedings of the First National Conference Losses of Agricultural Products, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, 5pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. O’Neill, C. J., Humphreys, E., Louis, J., and Katupitiya A. 2008. Maize productivity in southern New South Wales under furrow and pressurized irrigation. Aust. J. Exp. Agric. 48 (3): 285-295.
11. Pereira, A. B., and Shock, C. C. 2006. Development of irrigation best management practices for potato from a research perspective in the United States. Sakia. Orge-Publish 1: 1-20. U. S. A.
12. Pereira, L. S., Oweis, T., and Zairi, A. 2002. Irrigation management under water scarcity. Agricultural Water Management 57 (3): 175-206.
13. Salemi, H. R., and Amin, M. S. 2010. (Serial No.28) Water Resources Development and Water Utilization in the Gavkhuni River Basin, Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 4: 25-33.
14. Sharmasarkar, F. C., Sharmasarkar, Sh., Held, L. J., Miler, S. D., Vance, G. F., and Zhang, R. 2001. Agro economic Analyses of Drip Irrigation for Sugar beet Production. Agronomy Journal 93 (3): 517-523.
15. Takele, G., and Chemeda, D. 2009. Effects of drip irrigation levels and planting methods on yield and yield components of green pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) in Bako, Ethiopia. Agricultural Water Management 96 (11): 1673-1678.
16. Tavakoli, A. R. 2010. Improving water productivity by using integrated advanced agronomic management and limited irrigation at rainfed cereals farming. PhD thesis, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Irrigation and Reclamation, Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, University of Tehran. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Tavakoli, A. R. 2013. Deficit Irrigation and Supplemental Irrigation Management for Rainfed and Irrigated Wheat at Selseleh Region. J. of Water Research in Agriculture 4: 589-600. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Yang, W., Lia, Z., Wanga, J., Wua, P., and Zhanga, Y. 2013. Crop yield, nitrogen acquisition and sugarcane quality as affected by interspecific competition and nitrogen application. Field Crops Research 146: 44–50.
19. Zare Abyaneh, A. A., Kazz azi, M., and Soltani, H. 2009. The effect of sprinkler irrigation and furrow on sucking pest population and potato yield. Journal of Agronomy 84: 31-38. (in Persian with English abstract).