1. Akmal, M., and Janssens, M. 2004. Productivity and light use efficiency of perennial ryegrass with contrasting water and nitrogen supplies. Field Crops Research 88: 143-155.
2. Austin, R. B., Bingham, J., Blackwell, R. D., Evans, L. T., Ford, M. A., Morgan, C. L., and Taylor, M. 1992. Genetic improvements in winter wheat yields and associated physiological changes. Journal of Agriculture Science Cambridge 94: 673-689.
3. Board, J. 2000. Light interception efficiency and light quality affect yield compensation of soybean at low plant population. Crop Science 40: 1285-1294.
4. Bonhomme, R. 2000. Beware of comparing RUE values calculated from PAR vs. solar radiation or absorbed vs. intercepted radiation. Field Crops Research 68: 247-252.
5. Dreccer, M. F., Schapendonc, A. H. C. M., Salfer, G. A., and Rabbinge, R. 2000. Comparative response of wheat and oilseed rape to nitrogen supply: absorption and utilization efficiency of radiation and nitrogen during the reproductive stages determining yield. Plant and Soil 220: 189-205.
6. Flent, F., Kiniry, J. R., Board, J. E., Westgate, M. E., and Reicosky, D. C. 1996. Row spacing Effects on Light Extinction coefficients of corn, sorghum, soybean and sunflower. Agronomy Journal 88: 185-190.
7. Garofalo, P., and Rinaldi, M. 2015. Leaf gas exchange and radiation use efficiency of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in response to different deficit irrigation strategies: From solar radiation to plant growth analysis. European Journal of Agronomy 64: 88-97.
8. Gheybi, M. 1999. The need to optimize the fertilizer for increasing yield and improving the quality of maize. Technical Bulletin No. 44. Promotion of agricultural research institute of soil and water. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
9. Green, D. S., Erickson, J. E., and Kruger, E. L. 2003. Foliar morphology and canopy nitrogen as predictors of light-use efficiency in terrestrial vegetation. Agricultural Forest Meterology 115: 163-171.
10. Imam, Y. 2004. Cereal crops. Shiraz University Press. (in Persian).
11. Imam, Y., and Niknezhad, V. 2004 .Introduction on and plant and crop physiology (Translation). Danshah Shiraz Press. (in Persian),
12. Kazemi, A. 1999. Private agriculture. 1st Edition. Tehran: Center of Tehran University Press. (in Persian).
13. Khodabande, N. 2005. Cultivation of crops. Tehran: Tehran University Press. (in Persian).
14. Khoshgoftar Manesh, H. 2007. Evaluation of plant nutrition and fertilizer management. Jihad Daneshagahi, Industrial University of Isfahan. (in Persian).
15. Kiniry, J. R., Landivar, J. A., Witt, M., Gerik, T. J., Cavero, J., and Wade, L. J. 1998. Radiation use efficiency response to vapor pressure deficit for maize and sorghum. Field Crops Research 56: 265-270.
16. Koutroubas, S. D., Papkosta, D. K., and Doitsinis, A. 2008. Nitrogen utilization efficiency of safflower hybrids and open-pollinated varieties under Mediterranean conditions, Field Crops Research 107: 56-61.
17. Major, D. J., and Otegu, B. W. 1996. Leaf erea light interception and development in maize radiation use efficiency. Agronomy Journal 83: 895-903.
18. Malakouti, M. J., and Homaee, M. 2004. Arid and semi-arid soil fertility. 2nd edition, Tehran Tarbiat Modarres University Press. (in Persian).
19. McCullough, D. E., Girandin, O., Mihajlovic, M., Aguifra, A., and Tollenaar, M. 1994. Influence of N supply on development and dry matter accumulation of an old and new maize hybrid. Canadian Journal Plant Science 74: 471-477.
20. O’Connell, M. G., O’Leary, G. J., Whitfield, D. M., and Connor, D. J. 2004. Interception of photosynthetic ally active radiation and radiation-use efficiency of wheat, field pea and mustard in a semi-arid environment. Field Crops Research 85: 111-124.
21. Siddique, K. H. M., Tennant, D., Perry, M. W., and Belford, R. K. 1990. Water use and water use efficiency of old and modern wheat cultivars in a Mediterranean-type environment. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 41: 431-447.
22. Soleymani, A., Khajepour, M. R., Noormohamadi, G. H., and Sadeghyian, Y. 2003. Effect of planting date and pattern on some physiological growth indices of sugar beet. Journal of Agricultural Science 9 (1): 105-123. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Thomas, S. M., and Thorne, J. N., 1975. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on photosynthesis and ribulose 1, 5-diphosphate carboxylase activity in spring wheat in the field. Journal of Exp. Botany 26: 43-51.
24. Tunusa, I. A. M., Siddique, K. H. M., Belford R. K., and Karimi, M. 1993. Effect of canopy structure on efficiency of radiation interception and use in spring wheat cultivars during the pre-anthesis period in a Mediterranean-type environment. Field Crops Research 35: 113-122.
25. Werker, A. R., and Jaggard, K. W. 1998. Dependence of sugar beet yield on light interception and evapotranspiration. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 89: 229-240.