1. Ashraf, M., Azhar, N., and Hussain, M. 2006. Indole acetic acid (IAA) induced changes in growth, relative water contents and gas exchange attributes of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) grown under water stress onditions. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 50: 85-90.
2. Ashraf, M., Athar, H. R., Harris, P. J. C., and Kwon, T. R. 2008. Some prospective strategies for improving crop salt tolerance. Advances in Agronomy 97: 45-110.
3. Barzegari, M. 2006. Research report on planting corn in furrow on light, saline and sandy soils. Safi Abad Agricultural Research Center of Dezful, 32p. (in Persian).
4. Blackman, P. G., and Davies, W. J. 1984. Modification of the CO2 responses of maize stomata by abscisic acid and by naturally occurring and synthetic cytokinins. Journal of Experimental Botany 35: 174-179.
5. Boothby, D., and Wright, S. T. C. 1962. Effect of kinetin and other growth regulators on starch degradation. Nature, 196: 389-390.
6. Boucaud, J., and Ungar, I. A. 1976. Hormonal control of germination under saline conditions of three halophyte taxa in genus Suaeda. Physiological Plantarum 36: 197-200.
7. Brault, M., and Maldiney, R. 1999. Mechanisms of cytokinin action. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 37: 403-412.
8. Brenner, M. L., and Cheikh, N. 1995. The role of hormones in photosynthate partitioning and seed filling. PP 649–670. In: Davies P.J. (ed.), Plant Hormones, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
9. Darussalam Cole, M. A., and Patrick, J. W. 1998. Auxin control of photoassimilate transport to and within developing grains of wheat. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 25: 69-77.
10. Esmaeili, A., and Roshan, A. 2006. Effects of nitrogen fertilizer on the environment. Zeitun Journal 18: 20-30. (in Persian).
11. Espinoza, L., and Ross, J. 1996. Corn production. Arkansas, Arkansas Univ, Pp: 5-10.
12. FAO report. 2013. http:// www. Fao. Org/ economic/ess/ess- publication/ ess- yearbook/ en/#. VNh3lyx8XGg.
13. Fischer, R. A., and Miles, R. E. 1973. The role of spatial pattern in the competition between crop plants and weeds.A theoretical analysis.Math. Biology Science 18: 35.
14. Foidle, N., Makkar, H. P. S., and Becker, K. 2001. The Potential of Moringa Oleifera for Agricultural and Industrial Uses. PP 45–76. In: Fuglie, L. J. (ed.), The Miracle Tree: The Multiple Attribute of Moringa.
15. Garsia, R., and Hanowy, J. J. 1996. Foliar fertilization of Soybean during the seed filling period. Agronomy Journal 68: 653-657.
16. Grossman, S., and Leshem, Y. 2006. Lowering of Endogenous Lipoxygenase Activity in Pisum sativum Foliage by Cytokinin as Related to Senescence. Physiological Plantarum 43: 359-362.
17. Hansen, H. K., and Grossmann, K. 2000. Auxin-induced enthylene triggers abscisic acid biosynthesis and growth inhibition. Plant Physiology 124: 1437-1448.
18. Hasanzadeh- Moghaddam, H. 2004. Effect of cultivation methods and plant density on yield and forage maize in saline soils. Number series, 86/341. Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Center of Khorasan Razavi. (in Persian).
19. Hashemi- Dezfuli, S., Alami, S., Siadat, S. A., and Komaili, M. 2001. Effect of planting date on yield of two varieties of sweet corn on the weather conditions in Khuzestan. J of Agri Sci. 32: 681-689. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Hoffman, G. J., Mass, E. V., Prichard, T. L., and Meyer, J. L. 1983. Salt tolerance of corn in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta of California. Irrigation Science 4: 31-44.
21. Huu-Sheng, L., and Tim, S. 1993. Role of Auxin in Maize Endosperm Development. Plant Physiology 103: 273-280.
22. Iqbal, M., and Ashraf, M. 2010. Gibberellic acid mediated induction of salt tolerance in wheat plants: Growth, ionic partitioning, photosynthesis, yield and hormonal homeostasis. Environmental and Experimental Botany 86: 76-85.
23. Kaya, C., Tuna, A. L., and Yokas, I. 2009. The Role of Plant Hormones in Plants under Salinity Stress. Book Salinity and Water Stress 44: 45-50.
24. Kaya, C., Tuna, A. L., and Okant, A. M. 2010. Effect of foliar applied kinetin and indole acetic acid on maize plants grown under saline conditions. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 34: 529-538.
25. Khavari- Khorasani, S. 2012. The Handbook of corn production. Gholami Press, 250 pp. (in Persian).
26. Koocheki, A., and Banayan, M. 1994. Crop physiology. SID Publication of Mashhad. (in Persian).
27. Koocheki, A., and Sarmadnia, G., 2012. Crop physiology. SID Publication of Mashhad. (in Persian).
28. Kuiper, D., Schuit, J., and Kuiper, P. J. C. 1990. Actual cytokinin concentrations in plant tissue as an indicator for salt resistance in cereals. Plant Soil 123: 243-250.
29. Lacerda, C. F. D., Cambraia, J., Oliva, M. A., Ruiz, H. A., and Prisco, J. T. 2003. Solute accumulation and distribution during shoot and leaf development in two sorghum genotypes under salt stress. Environmental and Experimental Botany 49: 107-120.
30. Letham, D. S. 1978. Cytokinins. PP 205-243. In: Letham DS, Goodwin PB, Higgins TJV (ed) Phytohormones and related compounds. Vol 1. Elsevier, Amsterdam.
31. Machanda, G., and Garg, N. 2008. Salinity and its effects on the functional biology of legumes. Agricultural Plant Physiology 30: 595-618.
32. Mirmohammadi- Maibodi, S. A., and Ghareyazi, B. 2002. Physiological and breeding aspects of plant salinity. University of Isfahan Press, 245 pp. (in Persian).
33. Mozafar, A., and Goodin, J. R. 1986. Salt tolerance of two different drought-tolerant wheat genotypes during germination and early seedling growth. Plant and Soil Science 96: 303-316.
34. Najafinejad, H., and Farzamniya, M. 2006. Effect of planting pattern on yield, some agronomic traits and water use efficiency in grain corn. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 82: 46-53. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Natarajan, M. 1989. Cropping system some concepts and methodologies. PP 680-730. I. N: S. R. Waddington, A. F. E. plamar, and O. T: Edje (Eds).Spatial arrangement of the component crop in developing inter. CYMMIT, CIAT, and government of Malowi.
36. Noormohamadi, Gh., Siadat, A., and Kashani, A. 2009. Cereal Agronomy. Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz Press, 441 pp. (in Persian).
37. Nordstrom, A., Tarkowski, P., Tarkowska, D., Norbaek, R., Astot, C., Dolezal, K., and Sandberg, G. 2004. Auxin regulation of cytokinin biosynthesisin Arabidopsis thaliana: a factor of potential importance for auxin–cytokinin regulated development. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA 101: 8039-8044.
38. Poneleit, C. G., Egli, D. B., Cornelius, P. L., and Reicosky, D. A. 1980. Variation and associations of kernel growth characteristics in maize population. Crop Science 20: 766-770.
39. Rajala, A., and Peltonen-saninio, P. 2001. Plant Growth Regulator Effects on Spring Cereal Root and Shoot Growth. Agronomy Journal 93: 936-943.
40. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Koocheki, A. 2001. Research history on salt affected lands of Iran: Present and future prospects - Halophytic ecosystem. International Symposium on Prospects of Saline Agriculture in the GCC countries, Dubai, UAE.
41. Sakhabutdinova, A. R., Fatkhutdinova, D. R., Bezrukova, M. V., and Shakirova, F. M. 2003. Salicylic acid prevents the damaging action of stress factors on wheat plants. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology, Special Issue: 314-319.
42. Siadat, S. A., and Hasemi-Dezfouli, S. A. 2000. Effect of plant density and planting pattern of grain yield and yield components of corn (Zea mays L.) Hybrid KSC 704. Journal of Agricultural Science 9: 39-48. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Tarakhovaskaya, E. R., Kang, E. J., Kim, K. Y., and Garbary, D. J. 2013. Influence of phytohormones on morphology and chlorophyll a fluorescence parameters in embryos of Fucus vesiculosus L. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology 60: 176-183.
44. Taslima, K., Hossain, F., and Ara, U. 2011. Effect of indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) on biochemical responses of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp) var. bari fellon-1. Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research 46: 77-82.
45. Thomas, J. C., Mcelwain, E. F., and Bohnert, H. J. 1992. Convergent induction of osmotic stress-responses: abscisic acid, cytokinin, and the effects of NaCl. Plant Physiology 100: 416-423.
46. Turan, M. A., Awad-Alkarim, A. H., Taban, N., and Taban, S. 2009. Effect of salt stress on growth, stomatal resistance, proline and chlorophyll concentrations on maize plant. African Journal of Agricultural Research 4: 893-897.
47. Xie, Z., Jiang, D., Cao, W., Dai, T., and Jing, Q. 2003. Relationships of endogenous plant hormones to accumulation of grain protein and starch in winter wheat under different post-anthesis soil water statuses. Plant Growth Regulation 41: 117-127.
48. Yang, J., Wang, Z., Zhu, Q., and Lang, Y. 1999. Regulation of ABA and GA to rice grain filling. Acta Agronomy Sinica 25: 341-348.
49. Yazdi- Motlagh, A., Khavari- Khorasani, S., Bakhtiari, S., and Musa- Abadi, J. 2012. Effect of planting pattern on Morphophysiologic characteristics, yield and yield components of forage maize varieties (Zea mays L.) in saline conditions. Journal of Agricultural Ecology 4: 324-327. (in Persian with English abstract).