1. Babaie Zarch, M. J. 2013. Evaluation of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) varieties competitiveness with tumble pigweed (Amaranthus albus L.) in Birjand region. Master's thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Birjand.
2. Baghestani meybodi, M., and Zand, A. 2005. Effect of morphological and physiological characteristics of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum) in against wild oat (Avena ludoviciana). Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 68: 41-56. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Blackshaw, R. E. 2005. Nitrogen fertilizer, manure and compost effects on weed and competition with spring wheat. Agronomy Journal 97: 1612-1621.
4. Blackshaw, R. E., Brandt, R. N., Janzen, H. H., Entz, T. C., Grant, C. A., and Derksen, D. A. 2003. Differential response of weed species to added nitrogen. Weed Science 51: 532-539.
5. Brice, J., Currah, L., Malins, A., and Bancroft, R. 1997. Onion storage in the tropics. A practical guide to methods of storage and their selection. Chatham U.K National Resources Institute. p 3.
6. Casper, B. B., and Jackson, R. B. 1997. Plant competition underground. Annual Reviews 28: 545-570.
7. Chaturvedi, I. 2005. Effect of nitrogen fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of hybrid rice (Oryza sativa). Central European Agriculture 4: 611-618.
8. Delafuente, E. B., Suarez, S. A., and Ghersa, C. M. 2006. Soybean weed community composition and richness between 1995 and 2003 in the Rolling Pampas (Argentina). Agriculture Ecosystem and Environment 115: 229-236.
9. Foroutan, M. 2003. Preparing mini-tubers onion set for the production of onions. Deputy Agronomy Jihad Agriculture. Vegetables office. Page 6.
10. Gastal, F., and Lemaire, G. 2002. N uptake and distribution in crops: an agronomical and ecophysiological perspective. Expermental Botany 53: 789-799.
11. Haas, H., and Streibig, J. C. 1982. Changing patterns of weed distribution as a result of herbicide use and other agronomic factors. Pages 57-79 in. LeBaron, H. M., and. Streibig, J. C., eds. Herbicide Resistance in Plants. New York: Wiley.
12. Holm, L. G., Plucknett, D. L., Pancho, V., and Herberger, J. P. 1991. The worlds’s worst weeds: Distribution and Biology, Krieger Publ. Co. Malabar, FL. P. 610.
13. Iqbal, J., and Wright, D. 1997. Effects of nitrogen supply on competition between wheat and three annual weed species. Weed Research 37: 391-400.
14. Keeley, P. E. 1987. Interference and interaction of purple nutsedge and yellow nutsedge with crops. Weed Technolgy 1: 74-81.
15. Ki-In Kim, D., Clay, E., Carlson, C. G., Clay, S. A., and Trooien, T. 2008. Do synergistic relationships between nitrogen and water influence the Ability of corn to use nitrogen derived from fertilizer and Soil. Agronomy Journal 100: 551-556.
16. Lopez bellido, L., Fuentes, M., Castilo, J. E., Lopez garrido, F. J., and Fernandes, E. J. 1996. Long-term tillage, crop rotation, and nitrogen fertilizer effects on wheat yield under rainfed Mediterranean conditions. Agronomy Journal 88: 783-791.
17. Mirzaee, Y., and Khodadadi, M. 2008. The survey of production methods effects (transplant, onion set and seed) on the some traits in onion (Allium cepa L.) cultivars at continued production design in Jiroft region. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 80: 69-76. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Morales-Payan, J. P., Santos, B. M., Stall, W. M., and Bewick, T. A. 1997. Effects of Purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus) on tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) and bell pepper (Capsicum annuum) vegetative growth and fruit yield. Weed Technology 11: 672-676.
19. Morales-Payan, J. P., Santos, B. M., Stall, W. M., and Bewick, T. A. 1998. Interference of Purple Nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus L.) population densities on bell pepper (Capsicum annuum) yield as influenced by nitrogen. Weed Technology 12: 220-234.
20. Morales-Payan, J. P., Stall, W. M., Shilling, D. G., Charudattan, R., Dusky, J. A., and Bewick, T. A. 2003. Above and belowground interference of purple and yellow nutsedge (Cyperus spp.) with tomato. Weed Science 51 (2): 181-185.
21. Ohnishi, M., Horrio, T., Homma, K., Supapoj, N., Takano, H., and Yamamoto, S. 1999. Nitrogen management and cultivars effect on rice yield and nitrogen efficiency in northeast Thailand. Field Crops Research 64: 109-120.
22. Okafor, L. I., and De Datta, S. K. 1976. Competition between upland rice and purple nutsedge for nitrogen, moisture and light. Weed Science 24: 43-46.
23. Peyvast, Gh. 2001. kitchen. The second volume, published by the Agricultural Sciences. 402 p.
24. Rabinowitch, M. D., and Brewester, J. L. 1992. Onion and Allied. Volume 3 CRC press.
25. Ransom, C. V., Rice, C. A., and Ishida, J. K. 2004. Yellow nutsedge competition in dry bulb onion production. Oregon State University, Malheur Experiment Station Special Report 1055: 97-99.
26. Rashed-mohsel, M. H., Najafi, H., and Dokhteat- akbarzadeh, M. 2001. Biology and control of weeds. Printing. University of Mashhad, P .161.
27. Santos, B. M., Morales-Payan, J. P., and Bewick, T. A. 1996. Purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus L.) interference on radish under different nitrogen levels. Weed Science Society of America Abstr, 36, 69.
28. Sarmadnia, Gh. H., and Koocheki, A. 2007. Agricultural plants Physiology (Translation). Publications Mashhad SID. P: 400.
29. Wien, H. C. 1999. The Physiology of Vegetable Crops. CABI Press. New York. P. 67.
30. Yaghubi, S. R. 2009. Changes leaf area of maize in canopy layers under the influence of natural population of weed interference. Journal of modern Agriculture 14: 81-88. (in Persian).
31. Zand, A., Rahimian Mashhadi H., Cochaki, A., Mousavi, S. K., and Ramazani, K. 2004. Weed Ecology - Management Application. Mashhad Press SID.