1. Anderson, J. A., P. Michael, and C. M. Taliaferro. 1988. Cold hardiness of Midiron and Tifgreen. Horticultural Science 23:748-750.
2. Boroumand Rezazadeh, Z., A. Nezami, and S. Nezami. 2013. Evaluation of freezing stress tolerance in three Ecotypes of Ajowan (Trachyspermum ammi (Linn). Sprague) under controlled conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11(1): 121-130. (In Persian with English Abstract).
3. Campos P.S., V. Quartin, J. C. Ramalho, and M. A. Nunes. 2003. Electrolyte leakage and lipid degradation account for cold sensitivity in leaves of Coffea sp. plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 160: 283-292.
4. Cardona, C. A., R. R. Duncan, and O. Lindstrom. 1997. Low temperature tolerance assessment in Paspalum. Crop Science 37: 1283-1291.
5. Dionne, J., Y. Castonguay, P. Nadeau, and Y. Desjardins. 2001. Freezing tolerance and carbohydrate changes during cold acclimation of green-type annual Bluegrass (Poa annua L.) ecotypes. Crop Science 41:443–451.
6. Eugenia, M., S. Nunes, and G. Ray Smith. 2003. Electrolyte leakage assay capable of quantifying freezing resistance in rose clover. Crop Science 43: 1349–1357.
7. Hajmohammadnia- Ghalibaf K., A. Nezami, and A. Kamandi. 2010. Study the possibility of using the electrolyte leakage index for evaluation of cold tolerance in Sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 8(3): 465-472. (In Persian with English Abstract).
8. Izadi- Darbandi, E., A. Nezami, A. Abbasian, and M. Heidari. 2012. Evaluation of freezing stress tolerance in Wild Oat (Avena ludoviciana L.) by electrolytes leakage test. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 5(1): 81-94. 22-24. (In Persian with English Abstract).
9. Janalizadeh, M. 2012. Evaluation of cold tolerance in Lancelot plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.) ecotypes under controlled conditions. MSc Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian with English Abstract)
10. Javad Mousavi, M., S. Nezami, E. Izadi-Darbandi, A. Nezami, M. Yousef Sani, and F. Keykha Akhar. 2011. Evaluation of freezing tolerance of English daisy (Bellis perennis) under controlled conditions. Journal of Water and Soil 25(2): 380-388. (In Persian with English Abstract).
11. Kheirkhah, T. 2013. Evaluation of field grown Mentha (Mentha piperita L.) to Cold tolerance under laboratory conditions. MSc Thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian with English Abstract).
12. Khorsandi, T. 2013. Evaluation of late spring cold tolerance in Black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) ecotypes under controlled conditions. MSc Thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Abstract).
13. Kiani, K. 2003. Advantages and disadvantages of medicinal plants. Zarghalam Publications.
14. Li, Y., X. J. Xie, J. P. Xuan, and J. X. Liu. 2003. Assessment of cold-tolerance of China’s Zoysia Spp. Acta Agrestia Sinica 11: 240–245.
15. Lim, R. G. and Calvin, G. M. 1993. Fall cultivation and fertilization to reduce winter hardiness of leafy spurge (Euphorbia esula). Weed Science, 41:441-446.
16. Miller, G. L., and R. Dickens. 1996. Potassium fertilization related to cold resistance in bermudagrass. Crop Science 36:1290–1295.
17. Mirheidar, H. 1995. Plant introductions, usage of plants in prevention and treatment of diseases'. Islamic Culture Publication Office, Vol: 3, P: 173-175. (In Persian).
18. Mirmohamadi Meibodi, A. and S. Tarkeshe Esfahani. 2004. Aspects of physiology and breeding for cold and freezing in crops. Golbon Publication, Isfahan, Iran 223 pp. (In Persian).
19. Moshtaghi, N., A. R. Bagheri, A. Nezami, and S. Moshtaghi. 2009. Investigation of betaine spray on freezing tolerance of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in controlled conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7: 647-656. (In Persian with English Abstract).
20. Nezami, A., K. Hajmohammadnia Ghalibaf, and A. Kamandi. 2010. Evaluation of freezing tolerance in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris) cultivars under controlled condition. Environmental Stresses in Agricultural Sciences 8(3): 465-472. (In Persian with English Abstract).
21. Nezami, A., H. R. Khazaie, M. Dashti, H. R. Mehrabadi, E. Eishi Rezaie, and M. Ahmadi. 2013. Evaluation of Morpho-physiological indices in autumn Sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) cultivars under freezing stress at seedling stage. Journal of Sugar beet 29(1): 15-31.) In Persian with English Abstract).
22. Nezami, A., J. Rezaei, and B. Alizadeh 2010. Evaluation of cold stress tolerance in several species of grasses by electrolyte leakage test. Journal of water and soil 24: 1019-1026.) In Persian with English Abstract).
23. Nezami, A., S. Sanjani, M. Ziaee, M. Bannayan aval, M. R. Soleimani, and M. Nasiri- Mahalati. 2012. Evaluation of freezing tolerance of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) under controlled conditions. Agricultura–Ştiinţă şi practică 1(2): 75-84.
24. Omid Baigi, R. 2004. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Beh Nashr Company, Astan Ghods Razavi Publication. 149 (3) P: 397. (In Persian).
25. Pietsch, G., M. Anderson, and P. H. Li. 2009. Cold tolerance and short day acclimation in perennial Gaura coccinea and G. drummondii. Scientica Horticulture 120: 418–425.
26. Rashed Mohassel, M.H., A. Nezami, A. Bagheri, K. Hajmohammadnia Ghalibaf, and M. Bannayan Aval. 2009. Evaluation of freezing tolerance of two fennel (Foeniculum vulgar L.) ecotypes under controlled conditions. Journal of Herbs, Spices and Medicinal Plants 15:131–140.
27. Rezwan-Bidokhti, S., A. Nezami, M. Kafi, and H. R. Khazaie. 2011. Evaluation of freezing stress effect on quantity of electrolyte leakage in Shallot (Alliumm altissimum Regel.) as a medicinal and industrial plant under controlled conditions. Iranian Journal of Agroecology 3(3): 371-382. )In Persian with English Abstract).
28. Shahina, A.G. 1994. Hand book of Arabian medicinal plants. CRC. Press, p.265.
29. Sulk R.M., K. A. Albrecht, and S. H. Duke. 1991. Leakage of intra cellular substances as an indicator of freezing injury in alfalfa. Crop Science 31: 430-435.
30. Warrington I. J. and R. C. Southward. 1995. Seasonal frost tolerance of Hebe species and cultivars. New Zealand Journal of Crop Horticultural Science 23: 437-445.
31. Xuan J., J. Liu, H. Gao, H. Huaguabghu, and X. Cheng. 2009. Evaluation of low-temperature tolerance of Zoysia grass. Tropical Grasslands 43: 118–124.
32. Zhang Q., J. Fry, C. Rajashekar, D. Bremer, and M. Engelke. 2009. Membrane polar lipid changes in Zoysiagrass rhizomes and their potential role in freezing tolerance. Journal of American Society in Horticultural science 134(3): 322–328.
33. Zhang, X., K. Wang, and E. H. Ervin. 2008. Bermudagrass freezing tolerance associated with abscisic acid metabolism and dehydrin expression during cold acclimation. Journal of American Society in Horticultural Science 133(4): 542–550.