1. Asseng, S., Jamieson, P. D., Kimball, B., Pinter, P., Sayre, K., Bowden, J. W., and Howden, S. M. 2004. Simulated
2. Ahmad, R. M., Tariq, M. F., and Ahmad, S. 2002. Comparative performance of two sesame varieties under different row spacing. Asian Journal of Plant Science 1 (5): 546 547.
3. Azari, A., and Khajepoor, M. 2005. Effects of planting pattern on development, growth, yield components and seed and petal yields of safflower in summer planting, local populations of sharks. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 9(3): 131-141. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Ball, R. A., Purcell, L. C., and Vories, E. D. 2000. Short-season soybean yield compensation in response to population and water regime. Crop science 40:1070-1078.
5. Beheshti, A., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2002. Effect of planting three varieties of corn on canopy light absorption and conversion efficiency. Seed and Plant Journal 18 (4): 417-431. (in Persian with English abstract)
6. Caliskan, S., Arslan, M., Arioglu, H., and Isler, N. 2004. Effect of planting method and plant population on growth and yield of sesame in a Mediterranean type of environment. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 3: 610-613.
7. Chimanshette, T., and Dhoble, M. 1992. Effect of planting date and plant density on seed yield of sesame varieties. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 280-282.
8. Duncan, W. B. 1986. Planting pattern and soybean yield. Crop Science 28: 917-980.
9. Gan, Y., Stulen, I., Van, Keulen, H., and Kuiper, P. 2002. Physiological response of soybean genotypes to plant density. Field Crops Research 74: 231-241.
10. Ghosh, D. C., and Patar, A. K. 1994. Effect of plant density and fertility levels on productivity and economic of summer sesame. Indian Journal of Agronomy 39: 71-75.
11. Jadhav, A., Chavan, G., and Gungarde, S. 1992. Geometry of sesame cultivars under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 857-858
12. Jakusko, B., Usman, B., and Mustapha, A. 2013. Effect of row spacing on growth and yield of Sesame in Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science 2: 36-39.
13. Karaaslan, D., Boydak, E., Gercek, S., and Simsek, M. 2007. Influence of irrigation intervals and row spacing on some yield components of sesame growth in Harran region. Asian Journal of Plant Science 6(4): 623-627.
14. Majumdar, D., and Roy, S. 1992. Response of summer sesame to irrigation, row spacing and plant population. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 758-762.
15. Mehmet, M., Huseyin, K., and Ali, T. 1991-93. Effect of different row spacing and seeding density on hay and grain yields of Hungarian vetch under rainfed conditions of central Anatolia. Field Crops Central Research Institute. 79-82.
16. Menon, E. 1967. Effect of varying spacing on yield of Sesame. Indian Journal of Agronomy 12: 274-276.
17. Ngala, A. L., Dugje, I. Y., and Yakubu, H. 2013. Effects of inter row spacing and plant density on performance of sesame in a Nigerian Sudan Savanna. Science Institute (Lahore) 25 (3): 513-519.
18. Noorka, I., Hafiz, S. I., and El-bramawy, A. 2011. Response of sesame to population densities and nitrogen fertilization on newly reclaimed sandy soils. Indian Journal of Agronomy 43 (4): 1953-1958.
19. Osei Bonsu, K. 1977. The effect of spacing and fertilizer application on the growth, yield and yield components of sesame. Acta Horticulturae. 53: 355-374.
20. Öztürk, Ö. and Şaman, O. 2012. Effects of different plant densities on the yield and quality of second crop sesame. Excellence in Research and Innovation for Humanity. 23-30.
21. Rafiee, M. 2007. Effect of planting density on yield of maize cultivar SC 700. Seed and Plant Journal 23 (2): 217-232. (in Persian with English abstract)
22. Rahnama, A., and Bakhshandeh, A. 2006. Determination of optimum row-spacing and plant density for uni-branched sesame in Khuzestan province, Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 8: 25-33. (in Persian with English abstract)
23. Roy, N., Abdullah Mamun, S. M., and Sarwar Jahan, M. D. 2009. Yield performance of sesame varieties at varying levels of row spacing. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 5 (5): 823-827.
24. Beheshti, A. 1995. Evaluation of different density ratios on yield and yield components of grain sorghum and soybeans. MSc thesis of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Kashiri, H., Kashiri, M., Zeinali, E., and Bagheri, M. 2006. Effect of row spacing and plant density on yield and yield components of three soybean cultivars in summer planting. Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 13: 42-54. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Khajeh Hosseini, M. 1991. Effect of intercropping soybean varieties in different densities on quality, yield and yield components. MSc thesis of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract)
27. Rezai, A., and Hassanzadeh, A. 1995. Effects of planting date and plant density on yield, yield components and its vertical distribution in three cultivar. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 26: 19-29. (in Persian with English abstract)
28. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nouroz pour, Gh. Nabati, J., and Mohammadabadi, A. 2005. Effects of different irrigation intervals and plant density on morphological characteristics, grain and oil yields of sesame (Sesamum indicum). Iranian journal of Agricultural Research 3 (1): 57-68. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Sabori A., Mohammadabadi, A., and Moradi, R. 2013. Effect of chemical fertilizers, manure and municipal waste compost on yield, yield components and oil content sesame genotypes in Mashhad. Iranian journal of Agronomic Research 11: 250-241. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Taleie, A., Postini, K., and davazdah emammi, S. 2000. Effects planting pattern on physiological characteristics in several bean cultivar. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 31: 487-477. (in Persian with English abstract)
31. Torabi jefrody, A., Hassanzadeh, A., and Fayyaz moqadam, A. 2007. Effects of plant density on some morphological characteristics in two bean cultivars. Research and development in agriculture and horticulture 74: 63-71. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Yaneq, A., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Zarghani, H., and Mohammadian, M. 2013. Evaluation of aboveground and underground competition between sesame and amaranth and its effect on yield and yield components of sesame. Iranian agricultural research 1: 96-86. (in Persian with English abstract).