1. Abd-Alshahi, R., Omidi, M., Taleei, A. R., and Yazdi-Samadi, B. 2010. Evaluation of bread wheat genotypes for drought tolerance. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (1):159-171. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadi, A., and Sio-Se-Mardeh, A. 2003. Relationships among growth indices, drought resistance and yield in wheat cultivars of different climates of Iran under stress and non stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 34 (3): 667-679. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Arminian, A., Houshmand, S., and Shiran, B. 2010. Evaluation the relationships between grain yield and some of its related traits in a doubled-haploid bread wheat population. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (1): 21-38. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Day, A. D., and Intalap, S. 1970. Some effects of soil moisture on the grown of wheat. Agronomy Journal 62: 27-29.
5. Dofing, S. M., and Knight, C. W. 1992. Alternative model for path analysis of small – grain yield. Crop Science 32 (2): 487-489.
6. Ehdaei, B., and Waines J. C. 1987. Genetic variability, heritability and path analysis in land races of bread wheat from south western of Iran. Euphytica 41: 1183-1190.
7. Ehdaei, B., Normohammadi, Gh., and Vala, A. 1994. Environment sensitive and correlations of yield and its components for Doroum wheat varieties under different environmental conditions. The Scientific Journal of Agriculture 17: 15-31. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Ehlig, C. F., and, Lamert, R. D. 1976. Water use and productivity of wheat under five irrigation treatments. Soil Science Society American Journal 40: 750-755.
9. Fallahi, H. A., Jafarbye, J. A. and Sayyedi, F. 2011. Evaluation of drought tolerance in durum wheat genotypes using drought tolerance indices. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 27 (1): 15-22. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Farshadfar, E., Zamani, M., Motallebi, M., and Imamjomeh, A. 2001. Selection for drought resistance in chickpea lines. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 32 (1): 65-77. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Fernandez, G. C. 1992. Effective selection criteria for assessing plant stress tolerance. In proceeding of the symposium, Taiwan, 13-18 Aug.1992.
12. Hampton, J. B., Mecloy, B. L., and Memillan, D. R. 1981. Ear population and wheat production. Journal of Experimental Agriculture 185-189.
13. Hanchinal, R. R., Tandon, J. P., and Salimath, P. M. 1994. Variation and adaptation of wheat varieties for heat tolerance in peninsular India. Pp.175-183.
14. Hosseinpor, T., Siadat, A., and Mamaghani, R. 2001. Study correlation of physiological characteristics of ten wheat genotypes with grain yield due to path analysis under rainfed condition of Kohdasht region. Azad University of Dezfol Branch, 156 pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. James, R. C., and Roger, J. V. 1991. Wheat health management, APS press the American phytopathological experimentation design and analysis, John Willy and Sons.
16. Karami, E., Ghanadha, M. R., Naghavai, M. R., and Mardi, M. 2005. Identifying of drought tolerant varieties in barley. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 37: 371-379. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Khabbaz-Saberi, H., Ghomi, S., and Chraghali, A. 1993. Study and determination of suitable density of advanced wheat varieties. Journal of Seed and Plant. 9 (3&4): 26-29. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Kochaki, A. 1997. Production and crop breeding at rainfed farming. Jahad e Daneshgahi press of Ferdowsi University, 302pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Kristin, A. S., Serna R. R., Perez F. I., Enriquze B. C., Gallegos J. A. A., Vallejo P. R., Wassimi N., and Kelley J. D. 1997. Improving common performance under drought stress. Crop Science 37: 43-50.
20. Kumar, D., and S.C., Gupta, 1984. Correlation and path coefficient analysis in barley grown on normal and salin soils. Indian journal of agricultural sciences 54 (4): 356-358.
21. Lotfali Aeeineh, Gh. 1997. Study phonological and physiological characteristics of five durum wheat genotypes under four levels of nitrogen fertilizer and Ahvaz climate condition. College of Agriculture, Shahid Chamran University, 137pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Maleki, A., Majidi-Hrvan, I., Heidari-Sharif-Abad, H., and Nur-Mohammadi, Gh. 2009. Evaluation of drought tolerance in bread wheat landraces and improved water conditions and drought stress. Iranian journal of agricultural sciences 5 (16): 81-91. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Mobasser, S. 1994. Study correlation of yield and its components and some morphological characteristics of barley due to path analysis. College of Agriculture, Shahid Chamran University, 71pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Moghaddam, M., Basirat, M., Rahimzadeh, F., and Shakiba, M. 1993. Path analysis of yield and its components and some morphological characters on winter wheat. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4 (1 & 2): 48-73. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Mohammadi, M. 1998. Study correlation between agronomic characters and wheat yield under rainfed condition. Agricultural Research Center of Kohgiloyeh and Boyer Ahmad, No 77/232, 11pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Mondal, A. B., Sadhu, D. P., and Asrkar, K. K. 1997. Correlation and path analysis in bread wheat. Environment and Ecology, 15: 537-539.
27. Naderi, A., Akbari Moghaddam, H., and Mahmoodi, K. 2013. Evaluation of bread wheat genotypes for terminal drought stress tolerance in south-warm regions of Iran. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 29 (3): 601-616. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Oweis, T., and Hachum, A. 2004. Water harvesting and supplemental irrigation for improved water productivity of dry farming systems in West Asia and North Africa. 4th international crop science congress 26th. September to 1st October 2004, Queensland, Australia.
29. Oweis, T., Hachum, A., and Kijne, J. 1999. Water harvesting and supplemental irrigation for improved water use efficiency in dry areas. SWIM paper no.7. 38pp.
30. Rafiei, F., and Saeidi, Gh. 2005. Phenotypic and genotypic relationships between agronomic traits and yield components of Safflower. Journal of Science Agriculture 28: 137-147.
31. Rosielle, A. A., and Hambling, J. 1981. Theoretical aspects of selection for yield in stress and non- stress environments. Crop Science 21: 943-946.
32. Sanjari, A. Gh. 1993. Study effects of yield components on yield of wheat varieties. Journal of Seed and Plant, 9(1&2): 15-20. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Sarmadnia, G. H., and Kochaki, A. 1994. Physiological aspects of rainfed farming. Jahad e Daneshgahi press of Ferdowsi University, 424pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Shamsuddin, A. K. 1987. Path analysis in bread wheat. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 57: 478-490.
35. Shrivastana, S. N., Sadar D. K., and Mallick M. H. 1980. Association analysis in rainfed wheat. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding 40: 512-514.
36. Singh, S. D. 1981. Moisture sensitive growth stages of dwarf wheat and optimal sequencing of evapotranspiration deficits. Agronomy Journal 73: 387-391.
37. Tavakoli, A. R. 2003. Effects of supplemental irrigation and nitrogen rates on yield and yield components of rainfed wheat. Journal of Crop and Seed. 19 (3): 367–381. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Tavakoli, A. R. 2012. Correlation coefficient, path analysis and drought tolerance indices for wheat under deficit irrigation conditions and nitrogen levels. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 10 (1): 198-206. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Tavakoli, A. R., and Mahdavi Moghadam, M. 2013. Path analysis, drought tolerance indices and yield and yield components for wheat under deficit irrigation and nitrogen conditions. International Journal of Agriculture: Research and Review 4 (22): 1681-1687.
40. Tavakoli, A.R., Belson, V., Ferri. F. and Razavi, R. 2003. Response of rainfed wheat to supplemental irrigation and nitrogen rates. Final Research Report, Dryland Agricultural Research Institute (DARI), Maragheh, 114pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Tavakoli, A. R., Oweis, T., Ashrafi, Sh., Asadi, H., Siadat, H. and Liaghat, A. 2010. Improving rainwater productivity with supplemental irrigation in upper Karkheh river basin of Iran. International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA), Aleppo, Syria, 123pp.
42. Tousi-Mojarad, M. and Bihamta, M. R. 2007. Investigating grain yield and related quantitative characters of wheat using factor analysis. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 17: 97-107. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Veici-Mal-Amiri, I., Haghparast, R., Aghaei Sarbarzeh, M., Farshadfar, E., and Rajaba, R. 2010. Evaluation of drought tolerante of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.,) genotypes using physiological charateristics and drought tolerante indices. Seed and Plant Production Journal 26-1: 43-60. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. Yousefi-Azar M., and Rezai A. 2007. Evaluation of drought tolerance in wheat lines. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences 11 (42-A): 113-121. (in Persian with English abstract).
45. Zebarjadi, A. R., Tavakoli Shadpey, S., Etminan, A. R., and Mohammadi, R. 2013. Evaluation of drought stress tolerance in durum wheat genotypes using drought tolerance indices. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 29 (1):1-12. (in Persian with English abstract).