1. Aladjadjiyan. A. 2007. The use of physical methods for plant growing stimulation in Bulgaria. Journal of Central European Agriculture 8: 369-380.
2. Ansari Ardaly, S., Agha Alikhani, M., and Rozbahan, U. 2013.Effects of plant density and nitrogen rate on seed yield and forage quality of grain amaranth (Amaranthus cruentus L.). Msc Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Arzani, H., Motamedi (Torkan), J., Jafari, M., Farahpoor, M and Zare Chahoki, M. A. 2013. Classification of forage quality index in highland rangelands of Taleghan. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research 20 (2): 250-271. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Arzani, H., Basiri, M., Khatibi, F. and Ghorbani, G. 2006. Nutritive Value of some Zeros Montatin rangland species. Small Ruminant Research 40:139-148.
5. Arzani, H., Kaboli, S.H., Nikkhah, A. and Jalili, A. 2004. An Introduction of most important of indices for Determination of Nutritive value of range plant. Iranian Journal Natural Resourse 57 (2): 777-787. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Bonato, C. M., Proena, G. T, and Reis, B. 2009. Homeopathic drugs Arsenicum album and sulphur affect the growth and essential oil content in mint (menthe arvensis L.). Acta Scientiarum Agronomy. 31:101-105.
7. Bonato, C. M. and Silva, P. S. 2003. Effect of the homeopathic solution sulfur on the growth and productivity of radish. Acta Scientiarum. Agronomy 25:259-263.
8. Castro Palacio, J. C., Morejon, L. P., Velazquez Abud, L., and Govea, A. P. 2007. Stimulation of Pinustropicalis M. seeds by magnetically treated water. International Agrophysics 21: 173-177.
9. Grewal, H., and Maheshwari, B, L. 2009. Magnetic treatment of irrigation water: Its effects on vegetable crop yield and water productivity. Agricultural Water Management. Volume 96. Issue 8: 1229-1236.
10. Jafari, A. V., Connolly Frolich, A and Walsh, E. K. 2003. Estimation of quality in perennial ryegrass by near infrared spectroscopy. Irish Journal of Agricultural and Food Research 42: 293-299.
11. Jian-lin, W. 2011. Effect of Magnetic Field and Magnetized Water on Germination of Super-sweet Corn Seeds. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences 230036
12. Kuchaki, A and Khajehoseini, M. 2004. New agriculture. Jahade-e-Daneshghahi Mashhad Press 704 Pp. (in Persian).
13. Malakuti, M. J., Baybordi, S and Tabatabayi, J. 2004. Optimize use of fertilizer. Olum Keshavarzi Press. 338 Pp. (in Persian).
14. Malakuti, M. J., Khugar, Z and Khademi, Z. 2004. New methodsin nutrition (set of article) .Sana Press. Tehran. (in Persian).
15. Maheshwari, B. L. and Grewal, H. S. 2009. Effect on vegetable crop yield and water productivity. Agriculture Water Management 96:1229-1236.
16. Murugu, F. S., Chiduza, C., yamugafata, P. N., Clark, L. J., Whalley, W. R and Finch-Savage, W. 2004. Effects of on-farm seed priming on consecutive daily sowing occasions on the emergence and growth of maize in semi-arid Zembabwe. Field Crops Research, Available online, 7 April.
17. Murugu, F. S., Nyamugafata, P., Chiduza, C., Clark, L. J., and Whalley, W. R. 2003. Effects of seed priming, aggregate size and matric potential on emergence of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) and maize (Zea mays L.). Soil and Tillage Research 74: 161-168.
18. Pinkerton, B. 1996. Forage quality. Clemson, SC: Crop and soil Environment Science department, collage of Agriculture, forest, and life science, Clemson University. 998 Pp.
19. Sajedi, N., Ardakani, M. R. 2008. Effect of Different levels of nitrogen, iron and zinc on physiological indices and forage yield of maize (Zea mays L.) in Markazi prov. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research. 6 (1): 99-109. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Samadyar, H., Shirmohamadi, K., Tagizad, F and Kadkhoda, Z. 2014. The Influence of electronic filter water (water magnets) on alkaloids hyoscine seeds and some morphological traits in two species of datura. Quarterly Plant and Ecosystem 10 (40): 58-72. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Sharma, A and Sharma, J. J. 2004. Influence of organic and inorganic source of nutrient on tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) under high hill dry temperature condition. Indian Journal of Agriculture Science 74:465-467.
22. Sleugh, B. B., Moore, K. J., Brummer, E. C., Knapp, A. D., Russelland, J., and Gibson, L. 2001. Forage value of various amaranth species at different harvest dates. Crop Sciences 41: 466-472.
23. Unyal, S. K., Awasthil, A., and Rawat, G. S. 2005. Biomass availability and forage quality of eurotia ceratoides may in the rangelands of changthang, eastern jadakh. Current Science 89:201-207.