1. Amin, A. A., Li, S., Rashad, M., Fatma, A., and Gharib, E. 2008. Changes in morphological, physiological and reproductive characters of wheat plants as affected by foliar application with salicylic acid and ascorbic acid. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 2: 252-261.
2. Anjum, S. A., Wang, L., Farooq, M., Khan, I., and Xue, L. 2011. Methyl jasmonate-induced alteration in lipid peroxidation, antioxidative defence system and yield in soybean under drought. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 197: 296-301.
3. Anonymous. 2015. Agricultural statistics, Vol 1: Crop Production, 2013-14 growing seasons. Publication of Ministry of Agriculture-Jahad. Tehran (in Persian)
4. Arteca, R. N. 1995. Plant Growth Substances, Principles and Applications. Springer. New York.
5. Bishop, D. L., and Bugbee, B. G. 1998. Photosynthetic capacity and dry mass partitioning in dwarf and semi dwarf wheat (Triticum aestivum). Plant Physiology 153: 558-565.
6. Emam, Y. 2011. Cereal Production. Shiraz University Press, Shiraz. (in Persian).
7. Emam, Y., and Karimi, H. R. 1996. Influence of chlormequat chloride on five winter barley cultivars. Iran Agriculture Research 15: 89-104.
8. Emam, Y., Tafazoli, A., and Karimi, H. R. 1996. Evaluation the effect of chlormequat chloride on growth and development of wheat cv. Ghods. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 27: 23-30. (in Persian with English abstract)
9. Emam, Y., and Niknejad, M. 2011. An Introduction to the Physiology of Crop Yield, Shiraz University Press, Shiraz. (In Persian)
10. Evans, L.T. 1993. Crop Evolution, Adaptation and Yield. Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.
11. FAO. 2014. Food and Agriculture Organization statistical data. Available at http://faostat3.fao.org/download/Q/QC/E (visited April 4, 2017).
12. Flower, D., and Ludlow, M.M. 1986. Contribution of osmotic adjustment to the dehydration tolerance of water-stressed pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L. mill sp.) leaves. Plant, Cell and Environment 9: 3-44.
13. Gooding, M., Ellis, R., Shewry, P., and Schofield, J. 2003. Effects of restricted water availability and increased temperature on the grain filling, drying and quality of winter wheat. Journal of Cereal Sciences 37: 295-309.
14. Hopkins, W.G. and Huner, N.P. 2004. Introduction to Plant Physiology (3rd Ed.). John Wiely & Sons. New York.
15. Li, P., Chen, J., and Wu, P. 2012. Evaluation of grain yield and three physiological traits in 30 spring wheat genotypes across three irrigation regimes. Crop Science 52. 110-121.
16. Ma, B.L., and Smith, D.L. 1992. Growth regulator effects on aboveground dry matter partitioning during grain fill of spring barley. Crop Science 32: 741-746.
17. Metwally, A., Finkmeier, A., George, M., and Dietz, K. 2003. Salicylic acid alleviates the cadmium toxicity in barley seedling. Plant Physiology 1321: 272-281.
18. Ozturk, A., and Aydin, F. 2004. Effect of water stress at various stages on some quality characteristics of winter wheat. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 190: 93-99.
19. Pakar, N., Pirasteh-Anosheh, H., and Emam, Y. 2014. The effect of different concentrations of salicylic acid on barley under saline conditions. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 14: 191-201. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Pirasteh-Anosheh, H., and Emam, Y. 2012a. Manipulation of morpho-physiological traits in bread and durum wheat by using growth regulators at different irrigation regimes. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 5: 29-45. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Pirasteh-Anosheh, H., and Emam, Y. 2012b. Yield and yield component responses of bread and durum wheat to PGRs under drought stress conditions in field and greenhouse. Environmental Stress in Crop Sciences 5: 1-17. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Rajala, A. 2003. Plant growth regulators to manipulate cereal growth in northern growing conditions. Ph.D. thesis. University of Helsinki. Finland. 53 PP.
23. Rajala, A., and Peltonen-Sainio, P. 2001. Plant growth regulator effects on spring cereal root and shoot growth. Agronomy Journal 93: 936-943.
24. Sakhabutdinova, A. R., Fatkhutdinova, D. R. Bezrukova, M. V., and Shakirova, F. M. 2003. Salicylic acid prevents the damaging action of stress factors on wheat plants. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology Special Issue: 314-319.
25. Shah, N.H., and Paulsen, G.M. 2003. Interaction of drought and high temperature on photosynthesis and grain-filling of wheat. Plant and Soil Sciences 257: 219–226.
26. Shakirova, F.M., Sakhabutdinova, D.R. Bezrukova, M. V. Fatkhutdinova, R.A. 2003. Changes in the hormonal status of wheat seedlings induced by salicylic acid and salinity. Plant Science 164: 317-322.
27. Shekoofa, A., and Emam, Y. 2008. Effect of nitrogen fertilization and plant growth regulators (PGRS) on yield of wheat (cv. Shiraz). Journal of Agriculture Science and Technology 10: 101-108.
28. Simanne, B.P.C., Peacock, J.M. and Struk, P.C. 1993. Differences in development plasticity and growth rate among drought resistance and susceptible cultivar of durum wheat (Triticum Turgidum L. var. durum). Plant and Soil 157: 155-166.
29. Yun-xia, G., Li-jun, Z., Feng-hai, L., Zhi-bin, C., Che, W., Yun-cong, Y., Zhen-hai, H., Jie, Z., and Zhen-sheng, S. 2010. Relationship between jasmonic acid accumulation and senescence in drought-stress. African Journal of Agriculture Research 5: 1978-1983.