1. Rai, A., and Takabe, T. 2006. Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants. Toward the Improvement of Global Environment and Food. Published by Springer, P.O.
2. Aliabadi Farahani, H., Arbab, A., and Abbaszadeh, B. 2008. The effects of super phosphate triple, water deficit stress and Glomus hoi biological fertilizer on some quantity and quality characteristics of Coriandrum sativum L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 24 (1): 18-30. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Al-Palsan, M., Boydak, E., Hayta, M., Gercek, S., and Simsek, M. 2001. Effect of row space and irrigation on seed composition of Turkish sesame. Journal of Crop Science 78: 933-935.
4. Amerian, M. R., Stewart, W. S., and Griffiths, H. 2001. Effect of two species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on growth, assimilation and leaf water relations in maize (Zea mays). Aspects of Applied Biology 63: 71-76.
5. Ashrafi, Sh., Heidari, N., and Abbasi, F. 1997. Build design and calibration flume WSC. Proceedings of the 2th National Congress of the soil and water issues. 27-30 Feb. Tehran, Iran.
6. Association Official Analytical Chemists. 1990. Official Method of Analysis. Washington, DC, USA.
7. Ayeen, A. 2013. Effect of eliminating of irrigation at different growth stages on seed yield and some agronomic traits of two sesame genotypes. Seed and Plant 29 (1): 67-79. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Bagheri, E., Sinaki, J. M., Baradaran Firoozabadi, M., and Abedini Esfahani, M. 2013. Evaluation of salicylic acid foliar application and drought stress on the physiological traits of sesame cultivars. Iranian Journal of Plant Physiology 3 (4): 809-816.
9. Barea, M. 1992. YAM as modifier of soil fertility Adv. Soil Science 15: 1-40.
10. Bethlenfalvay, G. J., Brown, M. S., Ames, R. N., and Thomas, R. S. 1988. Effects of drought on host and endophyte development in mycorrhizal soybeans in relation to water use and phosphate uptake. Physiologia Plantarum 72: 565-571.
11. Bryla, D. R., and Duniway, J. M. 1997. Growth, phosphorus uptake, and water relations of safflower and wheat infected with an arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus. New Phytology 136: 581-590.
12. Cho, K., Toler, H., Lee, J., Ownely, B., Stutz, J. C., Moore, J. L., and Auge, R. M. 2006. Mycorrhizal symbiosis and response of sorghum plants to combined drought and salinity stresses. Journal of plant Physiology 163: 517-528.
13. Eskandari, H., Zehtab Salmasi, S., and Ghasemi-Golezani, K. 2010. Evaluation of water use efficiency and seed yield of sesame cultivars as a second crop under different irrigation regimes. Journal of Agricultural Science and Suitable Production 20 (1): 39-51. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Faber, B. A., Zasoske, R. J., Munns, D. N., and Shackel, K. 1991. A method for measuring hyphal nutrition and water uptake in mycorrhizal plants. Canadian Journal of Botany 69: 87-94.
15. Fanaee, H., Naroee Rad, M., and Mohammad Ghasemi, M. 2014. Evaluation of seed yield, yield components and tolerance to drought stress of spring canola genotypes. Seed and Plant 30 (2): 269-287. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. FAO. 2012. Yearbook production. FAO Pub. Rome, Itlay.
17. Gholinezhad, E., Aeenehband, A., Hasanzade Ghorttappe, A., Barnoosi, I., and Rezaei, H. 2009. Evaluation of Effective Drought Stress on Yield, Yield components and harvest index of Sunflower Hybrid Iroflor at Different Levels of Nitrogen and Plant Population in Urmieh Climate Conditions. Journal of Researches of Plant Production 16 (3): 1-28. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Gholinezhad, E., Aeenehband, A., Hasanzade Ghorttappe, A., Noormohammadi, G., and Barnoosi, I. 2010. The effect of irrigation regimen on water and nitrogen use efficiency of Sunflower Hybrid Iroflor at Different Levels of Nitrogen and Plant Population in Urmieh Climate Conditions. Water and Soil Science 20 (1): 27-45. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Golestani, M., and Pakniyat, H. 2007. Evaluation of drought tolerance indices in sesame lines. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 11 (41/A): 141-150.
20. Habibzadeh, Y., Pirzad, A., Zardashtai, M. R., Jalilian, J., and Eini, O. 2012. Effects of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi on seed and protein yield under water–deficit stress in Mung Bean. Agronomy Journal 105 (1): 79-84.
21. Haghighatnia, H., Nadian, H., Rejali, F., and Tavakoli, F. 2012. Effect of Two Species of Arbuscular-Mycorrhizal Fungi on Vegetative Growth and Phosphorous Uptake of Mexican Lime Rootstock (Citrus aurantifolia) Under Drought Stress Conditions. Seed and Plant 2 (28): 403-417. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Heidari, M., Galavi, M., and Hassani, M. 2011. Effect of sulfur and iron fertilizers on yield, yield components and nutrient uptake in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) under water stress. African Journal Biotechnology 10 (44): 816-8822.
23. Hetrick, B. A. D., Wilson, G. W. T., and Todd, T. C. 1996. Mycorrhizal response in wheat cultivars: Relationship to phosphorus. Canadian Journal of Botany 74: 19-25.
24. Hosseini, Z. 1995. Conventional methods in food analysis. Shiraz University Press. Pp. 210. (in Persian).
25. Jamshidi, A., Ghalavand, A., Salehi, A., Zare, M. J., and Jamshidi, A. 2009. The effect of mycorrhizal on yield, yield components and plant traits of sunflower in drought stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Agronomy Sciences 11 (2): 136-150. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Kenan, U., Kill, F., Gencoglan, C., and Merdan, H. 2007. Effect of irrigation frequency and
amount on water use efficiency and yield of sesame under field condition. Field Crops Research 101: 249-254.
27. Khalvati, M. A., Hu, Y., Mozafar, A., and Schmidhalter, U. 2005. Quantification of water uptake by Arbuscular Mycorrhizal hyphae and its significance for leaf growth, water relations and gas exchange of barely subjected to drought stress. Plant Biology 7: 706-712.
28. Kothari, S. K., Marschner, H., and George, E. 1990. Effect of VA mycorrhizal fungi and rhizosphere microorganisms on root and shoot morphology, growth, and water relations of maize. New Physiologist, 116: 303-311.
29. Ladjal, M., Huc, R., and Ducrey, M. 2005. Drought effects on hydraulic conductivity and xylem vulnerability to embolism in diverse species and provenances of Mediterranean cedars. Tree Physiology 25: 1109-1117.
30. Marulanda, A., Azcon, R., and Luizi-Lozano, J. M. 2003. Contribution of six Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungal isolates to water uptake by Lactuca Sativa plants drought stress. Physiology Plant 119: 526-533.
31. Mehrabi, Z., and Ehsanzadeh, P. 2011. A study on physiological attributes and seed yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) cultivars under different soil moisture regimes. Journal of Crops Improvement 13 (2): 75-88. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Mensah, J. K., Obadoni, B. O., Eruotor, P., and Onome-Trieguna, F. 2006. Simulated flooding and drought effects on germination, growth and yield parameters of sesame. African Journal Biotechnology 13: 1249-1253.
33. Mirzakhani, M., Ardakani, M. R., Rejali, F., Shirani Rad, A. H., and Ayneband, A. 2010. Evaluation of seed twofold inoculation by fungi Glomus Intraradices Mycorrhiza and Azotobacter chorococum with various nitrogen and phosphorus levels use on oil yield and some of traits in safflower. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 6 (1): 75-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Moghanaibashi, M., and Rajmjoo, J. 2012. The effect of priming seed by poly ethylene glycol and irrigation regimens on yield, yield components and seed oil of sesame. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (1): 91-99. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Mosavi Moghadam, S. L., Tajbakhsh, M., and Eivazi, A. R. 2014. Evaluation of harvesting dates effects on related traits with quality seeds of safflower genotypes under Urmia conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (3): 454-459. (In Persian with English abstract)
36. Mousavi, S. F., and Akhavan, S. 2008. Irrigation Principles. Kankash Press. Pp: 414. (in Persian).
37. Nadian, H. 2011. The effect of drought stress and mycorrhizal symbiosis on growth and phosphorous absorption by two varieties sorghum of different root morphology. Journal of Sciences and Agriculture Technology and Natural Resources 15 (57): 127-140. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Najafi, H., and Safari, M. 2012. Evaluation of effect of drought stress on yield and yield components and oil percentage in sesame cultivars. Proceedings of the 11th national Seminar of irrigation and evaporation reduction. Bahonar Kerman University. Kerman. Iran. .
39. Panwar, J., and Tarafdar, J. C. 2006. Distribution of three endangered medicinal plant species and their colonization with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Journal Arid Environment 65: 337-350.
40. Raei, Y., Shariati, J., and Weisany, W. 2015. Effect of biological fertilizers on seed oil, yield and yield components of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) at different irrigation levels. Journal of Agricultural Science and Suitable Production 25 (1): 65-84. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Rahimi, L., Ardakani, M. R., Paknejad, F., and Rejali, F. 2009. Effect of mycorrhizal symbiosis on increasing of drought resistance of two seed sorghum. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 5 (1): 43-57. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Amiri, M. B., and Seyyedi, M. 2014. Effect of organic and bio-fertilizers application on yield, oil content and fatty acids composition of sesame (Sesame indicum L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 16 (3): 209-221. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Norozpoor, Gh., Nabati, J., and Mohammad Abadi, A. A. 2005. Effects of different irrigation intervals and plant density on morphological characteristics, seed and oil yields of sesame (Sesamum indicum). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 3 (1): 57-68. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. Saeidi, A., Tohidi-Nezhad, E., Ebrahimi, F., Mohammadi-Nejad, G., and Shirzadi, M. H. 2012. Investigation of water stress on yield and some yield components of sesame genotypes in Jiroft region. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 8 (1): 243-246.
45. Safari, H. 2006. Evaluation of effect of methodand and optimal range of micronutrient fertilizer containing iron and zinc on qualitative and quantitative of rapeseed oil. Proceedings of the 1th scientific, practical and industrial seminar of vegetable oils in Iran. P: 183-186. (in Persian with English abstract).
46. Sainz, M. J., Taboada-Castro, M. T., and Vilarino, A. 1998. Growth, mineral and mycorrhizal colonization of red clover and cucumber plants grown in a soil amended with composted urban wastes. Plant and Soil 205: 85-92.
47. Sharma, A. K. 2003. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agronomy Bioscience India 70-79.
48. Sinaki, J. M., Heravan, E. M., Rad, A. H. S., Noormohammadi, Gh., and Ghasem Zarei, Gh. 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stages of canola (Brassica napus L.). American-Eurasian. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Science, Biotechnology 17 (2): 113-122. 2 (4): 417-422.
49. Soleimanzadeh, H. 2010. Effect of VA-Mycorrhiza on Growth and Yield of Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) at Different Phosphorus Levels. World Academy of Science, Engineering Technology 71: 414-417.
50. Subramanian, K. S., Santhanakrishnan, P., and Balasubramanian, P. 2006. Responses of field grown tomato plants Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungal Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fung colonization under varying intensities of drought stress. Scientia Hoticulturae 107: 245-253.
51. Tantawy, M. M., Ouda, S. A., and Khalil, F. A. 2007. Irrigation optimization for different sesame varieties grown under water stress conditions. Journal of Applied Science and Research 3: 7-12.
52. Timajchi, M., Kashani, A., Ardakani, M. R., Rejali, F., Abbasian, M., and Seyfi, M. 2010. Comparison of the nano, biological and chemical fungicides effect on the protein seed quantity and leaf nitrogen of corn (CV. Sc-704) with mycorrhiza symbiosis. 5th National Conference New Ideas in Agriculture, 17-18 Feb. 2010. Azad University of Khorasghan, Isfahan, Iran.
53. Tkachuk, R. 1969. Nitrogen-to-Protein Conversion Factors for Cereals and Oilseed Meals. 46: 419-423.
54. Wu, Q. S., and Xia, R. X. 2006. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi influence growth, osmotic adjustment and photosynthesis of citrus under well-watered and water stress conditions. Journal of Plant Physiology 163 (4): 417-425.
55. Zubarer, M. A., Chowdhury, A. K. M. M. B., Islam, M. Z., Ahmed, T., and Hasan, M. A. 2007. Effects of water stress on growth and yield attributes of Aman rice genotypes. International Journal of Sustainable Crop Production 2 (6): 25-30.