1. Ahmed, A. G., Orabi, S. A., and Gaballah, M. S. 2010. Effect of bio-N-P fertilizer on the growth, yield and some biochemical components of two sunflower cultivars. International Journal of Academy Resources 2: 271-277.
2. Akhtar, M. S., and Siddiqui, Z. A. 2009. Effect of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms and Rhizobium sp. On the growth, nodulation, yield and root- rot disease complex of chickpea under field condition. African Journal of Biotechnology 8 (15): 3489-3496.
3. Azari, A., Khajepour, M. R. 2003. Effect of planting pattern on growth, development, grain yield and yield components of sunflower cv. Kooseh in Isfahan. Journal of Science and Technology in Agriculture and Natural Resources 7: 155-167. (In Persian with English abstract).
4. Aziz, T., Ullah, S., Sattar, A., Nasim, M., Farooq, M., and Mujtaba khan, M. 2010. Nutrient Availability and maize (Zea mays L.) growth in soil amended with organic manures. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 12: 621-624.
5. Board, J. E., and Harville, B. G. 1999. Path analysis of the yield formation process for Late-planting soybean. Agronomy Journal 89: 739-741.
6. Carletti, S. 2002. Use of Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria in plant micropropagation. www.Ag.Auburn. Edu/argentina/pdfmanuscripts/ carletti. Pdf.
7. Daneshian, J., Jamshidi, E., Ghalavand, A., and Farrokhi, E. 2008. Determination of the suitable plant density and planting date for new hybrid (CMS-26 × R-103) of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 10 (1): 72-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Diepenbrock, W. 2000. Yield analysis of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Areview. Field Crops Research 67: 35-49.
9. Falah, S., Ghalavand, A., and Khajepour, M. 2007. The effect of mixing manures with soil and mixes it with chemical fertilizer on Zea mays L. yield and yield components in Khorramabad. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 40: 123-242. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Fallah, S. 2008. Effect of planting date and plant density on yield and yield components in chickpea genotypes (Cicer arietinum L.) in dry condition of Khorram Abad. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 45: 123-135. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Fanaei, H. R., Galavi, M., Ghanbari Bongar, A., Solouki, M., and Naruoei-Rad, M. R. 2008. Effect of planting date and seeding rate on grain yield and yieldcomponents in two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars under Sistanconditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 10 (2): 15-30
12. Gaind, S., and Gaur. 1991. Thermotolerant phosphate Solution micro organisms and their interaction with mang bean. Plant and Soil 133: 141-149.
13. Garsid, A. 2004. Sowing time effects on the development, yield and oil of flaxseed in semi-arid tropical. Australian Journal of Productive Agriculture 23: 607-612.
14. Ghorbanli, M., Sh. Hashemi Moghaddam, Sh., and Fallah, A. 2006. Study of Interaction Effects of Irrigation and Nitrogen on Some Morphological and Physiological Characteristic of Rice Plant (Oryza sativa L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Islamic Azad University. 12 (2): 415-428. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Gulerer, M., Sait-Adak, M., and Ulukan, H. 2001. Determining relation ships among yield and some yield components using path coefficient analysis in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). European Journnal of Agronomy 14: 161-166.
16. Gutierrez-Manero, F. J., Ramos-Solano, B., Probanza, A., Mehouachi, J., Tadeo, F. R., and Talon M. 2001. The plant-growth promoting rhizobacteria Bacillus pumilus and Bacillus licheniformis produce highamounts of physiologically active gibberellins. Physiologia Plantarum 111: 206-211.
17. Han H., Supanjani, K., and Lee, D. 2006. Effect of co-inoculation with phosphate and potassium solubilizing bacteria on mineral uptake and growth of pepper and cucumber. Plant Soil Environment 52 (3): 130-136.
18. Hashemi Jazi, M. 2001. Effect of planting date on Developmental stages and some agronomic and physiological characteristics of 5 soybean varieties in second culture. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 3 (4): 3-8. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Hocking, P. J., and Stapper, M. 2001. Effect of sowing time and nitrogen on canola and nitrogen fertilizer on Indian mustard. I. Dry matter production, grain yield and yield components. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research, 52: 623-634.
20. Jin, J., Liu, X., Wang, G., Mi, L., Shen, Z., Chen, X., Stephen, J., and Herbert, S. J. 2010. Agronomic and physiological contributions to the yield improvement of soybean cultivars released from 1950 to 2006 in Northeast China. Field Crops Research 115: 116 -123.
21. Kader, M. K., Mmian, H., and Hoyue, M. S. 2002. Effects of azotobacter inoculants on the yield and nitrogen uptake by wheat. Journal of Biological Sciences 2: 250-261.
22. Kaushal, T., Onda, M., Ito, S., Yamazaki, A., Fujikake, H., Ohtake, N., Sueyoshi, K., Takahashi, Y., and Ohyama, T. 2006. Effect of placement of slow- release fertilizer (Lime nitrogen) applied at different rates on growth, N2 fixation and yield of soybean (Glycine max). Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 192: 417-426.
23. Khadem Hamza, H. R., Karimi, M., Rezaei, A. S. M., and Ahmadi, M. 2004. Effect of plant density and planting date on agronomic traits, yield and yield components of soybean. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 35 (2): 357-367. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Khajeh pour, M. R., and Seiedi, F. 2000. The effects of planting date on grain yield and yield components oil sunflower cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology and Natural Resources 4 (2):117-127. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Khajeh pour, M. R. 2007. Industrial plants. Isfahan University of jahad publishers. pp350.
26. Khorramdel S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M. and Ghorbani, R. 2008. Application effects of biofertilizers on the growth indices of Black Cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Crops Research 6 (2): 285-290. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Kobata, T., and Moriwaki, N. 1990. Grain growth rate as a function of dry matter production rate an experiment with two rice cultivars under different radiation enviroments. Journal of Crop science 59: 1-7.
28. Lack, M. R., Ghanbari, A. A., Dorri, H. R., and Ghadiri, A. 2009. Effect of Planting Date on Seed Yield and Fusarium Root Rot Diseases Severity in Chitti Bean in Khomein. Seed and Plant Production 25 (3): 273-284. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Malboobi, M. A., Owlia, P., Behbahani, M., Sarokhani, E., Moradi, S., Yakhchali, B., Deljou, A., and Morabbi Heravi, K. 2009. Solubilization of organic and inorganic phosphates by three highly efficient soil bacterial isolates. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 25: 1471-1477.
30. Mehrvarz, S., and Chaichi, M. R. 2008. Effect of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms and phosphorus chemical fertilizer on forage and grain quality of barely (Hordeum vulgare L.). American Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Enviroment Science 3 (6): 855-860.
31. Moradi, M., Madani, H., Malboobi, M. A., and Pilevari khamami, R. 2008. Compare the efficiency of biological and chemical phosphorous in sunflower cultivation in climatic conditions in Arak. New findings in agriculture, 3 (2): 168-178. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Pezeshkpour, P., Ahmadi, A. R., and Daneshvar, M. 2005. Effects of planting dates on grain yield and yield compontent, SPAD reading as indicator and light influnce bottom of the canopy. Abstracts of articles in the First National Conference on cereals. Research Institute of Plant Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. 210-211. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Pouryousef, M., Mazaheri, D., Chaiechi, M. R., Rahimi, A., and Tavakoli, A. 2010. Effect of different soil fertilizing treatments on some of agro morphological traits and mucilage of Isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk). Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (2): 193-213. (In Persian with English abstract).
34. Rademacher, W., 1994. Gibberellin formation in microorganisms. Plant Growth Regulation 15: 303-14.
35. Rahimzadeh, S. 2009. Investigate the effect of biological fertilizer on yield and quality of medicinal plant (Dracocephalum moldavica) under the farm conditions. Mster thesis Agricultural Faculty Kordestan University. (In Persian).
36. Rizwan, A., Arshad, M., Khalid, A., and Zahir, A. 2008. Effectiveness of organic Biofertilizer supplemented with chemical fertilizer for improving soil water retention, aggregate stability, growth and nutrient uptake of maize. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 34: 57-77.
37. Selosse, M. A., Baudoin, E., and Vandenkoornhyse, P. 2004. Symbiotic microorganisms, akey for ecological success and protection of plants. Comptes Rendus Biologies 327: 639-648.
38. Sharma, A. K., and Johri, B. N. 2002. Arbuscular Mycorrhizae, Interaction in Plants, Rhizosphere and soils. Oxford and IBH Publishing. New Delhi. P. 308.
39. Sharma, A. K. 2003. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Arobios, India Sciences 6 (4): 344-358.
40. Singh, S. P. 1997. Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Field Crop Reserch 53: 161-170
41. Sprent, J., and Sprent, P. 1990. Nitrogen Fixation Organisms Chapman and Hall New York. P. 323.
42. Tilak, K. V. B. R., Ranganayaki, N., Pal, K. K. D. E. R., Saxena, A. K., Shekhar Nautiyal, C., Mittal, S., Tripathi, A. K., and Johri, B. N. 2005. Diversity of plant growth and soil health supporting bacteria, Current Science 89: 136-150.
43. Thurling, N., and Dass, D. V. 1977. Variation in parenthesis development of spring rape. Australian Journal of Ares 28: 567-607.
44. Wahyudi, A., Indri Astuti, R., Giyanto. 2011. Screening of Pseudomonas sp. Isolated from Rhizosphere of Soybean Plant as Plant Growth Promoter and Bio-control Agent. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences 6 (1): 134-141.
45. Winarso, S., Sulistyanto, D., and Handayanto, E. 2011. Effects of humic compounds and phosphate solubilizing bacteria on phosphorus availability in an acid soil. Journal of Ecology and the Natural Environment 3 (7): 232-240.