1. Beltrao, N. E., de Vieira, M. D. J., da Nobrega, L. B., deAzevedo, D. M. P., and Ferreiraida-Silva. O. R. R. 1997. Estimation of the competition period between weedsand sesame plant in the state of Paraiba. Comunicado-Tecnico-Centro-Nacional-de-Pesquisa-de-Algodao 45: 7-12.
2. Bennett, M. 1993. Wet Season Sesame Research Report. 1992. Published by the Institute of Sustainable Agriculture (IAS), CSIC, Apartado 4084, Cordoba, Spain (SESAME AND SAFFLOWER NEWSLETTER), No. 14.
3. Evans, S. P., Knezevic, S. Z. Lindquist, J. L. Shapiro, C. A., and Blan-kenship, E. E. 2003. Nitrogen application inﬂuences the critical period for weed control in corn. Weed Science Society of America 51: 408- 417.
4. Fazeli pour Kakhaki, S. F., Nezami, A., Parsa, M., and Kafi, M. 2012. The selection of salinity tolerance in Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.), under field conditions: phonological and morphological characteristics. Journal of Agricultural Ecology 4 (1): 20-32. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Geragory, L., and Michael, S. 1995. Reducing Johnson grass interference in corn (Zea mays) with herbicides and cultivation. Weed Technology 9: 53- 57.
6. Hadizadeh, M. H. 1996. Critical period of weeds in soybeans. Graduate thesis of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. 98 p. (in Persian).
7. Halford, C. A., Hamill, A. S., Zhang, J., and Doucet, C. 2001. Critical period of weed control in no-till soybean and corn (Zea mays). Weed Technology 15: 737-744.
8. Hall, M. R., Swanton, C. J., and Anderson, G. W. 1992. The critical period of weed control in grain corn (Zea mays). Weed Science Society of America 40: 441-447.
9. Hosseini, A. 1997. Critical period of weed control in cumin. Agriculture Master's thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
10. KEnezevic, S. Z., Evans, S. P., Blankenship, E. E., Van Acker, R. C., Knezevic, J. L., Evans, S. Z., and Mainz, M. 2003. Row spacing inﬂuences the critical timing for weed removal in soybean (Glycine max). Weed Technology 17: 666 – 673.
11. Kenzevic, S. Z., Evans, S. P., Blankenship, E., Evan Aker, R. C., and Lindquist, J. L. 2002. Critical period for weed control: The concept and data analysis. Weed Science 50: 773-786.
12. Khajehpour, M. R. 2006. Production of Industrial Plants. Jahad-e-Daneshgahi Publication, Industrial University of Isfahan, Isfahan Iran 386 pp. (in Persian).
13. Kiani friz, M. 1997. Critical period of weed control in tomatoes. MSc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
14. Langham, R. 2007. Phenology of Sesame. ASHS Press, Alexandria, VA. Balyan, R. S. 1993. Integrated weed management in oilseed crops in India. Proc. In: Sump, Indian Soc. Weed Science 1: 317-323.
15. Mehrabi Zadeh, Z., and Ehsan Zadeh, P. 2000. Physiological characteristics and yield of four varieties of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) under soil moisture regimes. Crops magazine 13(2): 88-98. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Nad Ali, F. A. 1999. Critical Period of weed control in sugar beet. Agriculture Master's thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian with English Abstract).
17. Narkhede, T. N., Wadile, S. C., Shinde, Y. M., and Attarde, D. R. 1999. Integrated weed management in sesame under rainfed conditions. Published by the Institute of Sustainable.
18. Norsworthy, J. K., and Oliveira, M. J. 2004. Comparison of the critical period for weed control in wide- and narrow-row corn. Weed Science 52: 802-807.
19. Oliver, L. R. 1988. Principles of weed threshold research. Weed Technology 2: 398-403.
20. Rashid Mohasel, H., Rahimian, H., and Banayan, M. 1992. Weeds and their control. (Translation). Publications University of Mashhad. 575 p.
21. Joseph, A. 2006. Cultivation in the country, the General Directorate of the Ministry of Agriculture, cotton and oilseeds. 451 p.
22. Singh, M., Saxena, M., and Hadad, N. I. 1996. Estimation of critical period of weed control. Weed Science 44: 273-283.
23. Van Acker, R. C., and Kenzevic, S. Z. 2002. Critical period for weed control: The concept and data analysis. Weed Science 50: 773-786.
24. Venkatakrishnan, A. S., and Gnanmurthy, P. 1998. Influence of varying period of crop-weed competition in sesame.Indian Journal. Weed Science 30: 209-210.
25. Zimdahl, R. L. 1988. The concept and application of the critical weed–free period. Weed Management in Agroecosystems: Ecological approaches. CRC press. Inc., Florida, USA.